GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tadaah

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

TAW sent inquiry to Gree a week prior to war

Quote Originally Posted by Zincincpink View Post
    Can we just all agree that both SAS and TAW would report hackers the other team has, but not necessarily report hackers they have?

If it's true that SAS used the hacker for previous battles & TAW used him for this last one then both syndicates are unethical... Give first place to whoever got third lol
    TAW sent an inquiry to Gree before letting him in syndicate. Gree cleared him. He was brought into the syndicate.

There isn't a syndicate in cc that would trust SAS word at face value. This is clearly an error on Gree's part.

SAS cried in unison for the past 2 weeks. New mod doesn't know crying is typical in SAS and rushed his decision.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Governor View Post
    TAW sent an inquiry to Gree before letting him in syndicate. Gree cleared him. He was brought into the syndicate.
    No, TAW let the player report himself.
    We have comfirmation from someone within TAW about this. TAW didn't in fact report.

New mod doesn't know crying is typical in SAS and rushed his decision.
    I want to explain how this works. Management in GREE makes a decision, MOD informs the people of the decision management made.
    MOD did not make the decision. MOD is doing his job relaying the decision and then relaying back what we say to management.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    No, TAW let the player report himself.
    We have comfirmation from someone within TAW about this. TAW didn't in fact report.
    No as usual u are incorrect. U see unlike Tadaaah we don't just believe SAS just because they are always the loudest criers. We sent an inquiry to Gree.

I want to explain how this works. Management in GREE makes a decision, MOD informs the people of the decision management made.
    MOD did not make the decision. MOD is doing his job relaying the decision and then relaying back what we

Right. ... kinda like Vlad and Ian didn't make the decision to access Baddad's account

Post Count
    Right. ... kinda like Vlad and Ian didn't make the decision to access Baddad's account
    Hey, whoa now... SAS stated as fact that all those screenshots were shopped, and that doctoring screen grabs is a piece of cake.

Maybe that explains the lack of screenshots posted in this thread, edited for privacy of course.

Lurker
    Post Count
    --

Let me get this right. SAS warns TAW about a cheating player. TAW send an inquiry to Gree. Gree's response was there are no issues with this player. He is cleared. TAW brings him on, then 2 weeks after war is over Gree says SAS is now awarded first prize? Gree this is a new low for you. Truly pathetic!

Fix this GREE! This is your problem, TAW shouldn't get penalized. You said that there were no issues with that person when they asked. Take responsibility!

--
    Last edited by steverocks; 06-13-2014 at 01:33 AM.

Post Count
    If you're going to try injecting logic into this, it's Gree's fault the game can be hacked in the first place. Therefore, no player should be penalized due to the actions of a hacker, and certainly no player should after-the-fact benefit from any actions of a hacker.

Oh shucks, I think I forgot which thread I was just reading.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The decision was made based on the information we have on hand. As stated, we will not be investigating all previous events. Additionally, future events will be handled on a case by case basis.

We have zero tolerance for players that choose to use unapproved actions to earn/gain desired results.
    If TAW knew there were a hacker on board, why would we risk ip of 120mill, and why would we take a break for 4 hours on monday as we thought the points put up would be enough to keep SAS away from Victory and secure overall win.

Its a shame that all the whinning has lead to this decision, and its a shame that hackers can exsist in the game, hope you sort it out in the future.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If those who made that tread had posted the whole convo, u would see it was Ians own decision and against the other officers saying, V said no to do it. Instead they chose to make their own partial, twisted truth. A few hours later, Ian was Rogues.

Btw, the hacker did the same against another player and this was also told taw. Since they did not cared, I guess its not a big deal really?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    If those who made that tread had posted the whole convo, u would see it was Ians own decision and against the other officers saying, V said no to do it. Instead they chose to make their own partial, twisted truth. A few hours later, Ian was Rogues.

Btw, the hacker did the same against another player and this was also told taw. Since they did not cared, I guess its not a big deal really?
    Wait. ...I thought you said the whole conversation was photo shopped? So now u are admitting it was real?

This is exactly what I thought. U guys accessed and stole from this players account now u are saying a hacker named Ian who was a member of SAS at the time hacked his account.

Tadaaah you have no clue what you are dealing with. Anyone in any of the top syndicates in cc can tell you this is typical SAS.

While you spend time researching a player Gree cleared before war you should spend some time researching all the complaints posted everytime things don't work out in their favor.

While you are at it research how many times they've deliberately matched with SAS2. Then look at how many attack losses SAS2 had during that match verses their losses when matched with any other team including TAW

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wait. ...I thought you said the whole conversation was photo shopped? So now u are admitting it was real?

This is exactly what I thought. U guys accessed and stole from this players account now u are saying a hacker named Ian who was a member of SAS at the time hacked his account.

Tadaaah you have no clue what you are dealing with. Anyone in any of the top syndicates in cc can tell you this is typical SAS.

While you spend time researching a player Gree cleared before war you should spend some time researching all the complaints posted everytime things don't work out in their favor.

While you are at it research how many times they've deliberately matched with SAS2. Then look at how many attack losses SAS2 had during that match verses their losses when matched with any other team including TAW
    This is an old story and old news. Its explained over and over and over. It kind of ended with Baddads dead and resurrection. If u haven't got the whole story yet, u should do some more research in the forum. U find the answers here.

If SAS is such a terrible hacker team, why have we never had a player banned, never lost a prize from any events, why have never an ex-member posted ss of hacked ip, use of energy glitches (as some of taws officers did), why do we deny proven hackers a spot in SAS, why do we kick players admitting cheats, hacks or violating Gree's TOS?

Maybe because we aren't? Open your mind an inch or two, I promise your narrow world will open up and give you a lot more interesting and stimulating life and insight.

May it be so simple as we want to be a clean team, fight fair with strategy and brain power?

Believe it or not

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is an old story and old news. Its explained over and over and over. It kind of ended with Baddads dead and resurrection. If u haven't got the whole story yet, u should do some more research in the forum. U find the answers here.

If SAS is such a terrible hacker team, why have we never had a player banned, never lost a prize from any events, why have never an ex-member posted ss of hacked ip, use of energy glitches (as some of taws officers did), why do we deny proven hackers a spot in SAS, why do we kick players admitting cheats, hacks or violating Gree's TOS?

Maybe because we aren't? Open your mind an inch or two, I promise your narrow world will open up and give you a lot more interesting and stimulating life and insight.

May it be so simple as we want to be a clean team, fight fair with strategy and brain power?

Believe it or not
    Give me break we have never tolerated hackers. 22 wars at top 1. ..22!

We never had any hacker related issues until now.

SAS will never get an ounce of recognition from me. Your syndicate is the most conniving, will do anything to win and I mean anything.

This happened due to good timing. Your crying was of benefit for once. Tadaaaah is new. If this was Assault and Flattery, someone who is familiar with your antics this wouldn't of ever happened. Your pity thread would have been shut down before it got started.

Baddad never faked his death. Someone on his team rushed to judgement. Don't try to use something that has nothing to do with the fact that SAS stole cash and gold from a players account.

You guys have always been a scum syndicate. This pity prize won't change it.

FC/TAW....22 wars at #1. SAS.....17 wars at #2. Before that irrelevant.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Give me break we have never tolerated hackers. 22 wars at top 1. ..22!

We never had any hacker related issues until now.

SAS will never get an ounce of recognition from me. Your syndicate is the most conniving, will do anything to win and I mean anything.

This happened due to good timing. Your crying was of benefit for once. Tadaaaah is new. If this was Assault and Flattery, someone who is familiar with your antics this wouldn't of ever happened. Your pity thread would have been shut down before it got started.

Baddad never faked his death. Someone on his team rushed to judgement. Don't try to use something that has nothing to do with the fact that SAS stole cash and gold from a players account.

You guys have always been a scum syndicate. This pity prize won't change it.

FC/TAW....22 wars at #1. SAS.....17 wars at #2. Before that irrelevant.
    I do not think its so important with recognition from you. Your narrow mined thinking and excuses says more than needed.

Saying SAS stole gold or cash? Get real and at least keep it to the truth. Maybe u should ask keapa y she told taw members she had talked with Baddads family by phone?

I applaud Gree have hired one who have his own opinion. But both u and I know the decision was not made by 1 MOD only, it was made at a higher lvl.

As I told u, open yr mind a bit and u will see things in all their colors, not just black and white.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I do not think its so important with recognition from you. Your narrow mined thinking and excuses says more than needed.

Saying SAS stole gold or cash? Get real and at least keep it to the truth. Maybe u should ask keapa y she told taw members she had talked with Baddads family by phone?

I applaud Gree have hired one who have his own opinion. But both u and I know the decision was not made by 1 MOD only, it was made at a higher lvl.

As I told u, open yr mind a bit and u will see things in all their colors, not just black and white.
    Question:

Is the ss conversation of you, Call 911, Ian, Vlad an actual conversation u participated in?

My excuses? You have been in denial for months.

The bigger issue here is Gree. What Tadaaaah don't understand is whenever things don't work out in your favor your crying will continue.

He thinks he is doing u guys a solid when all he's done is favored the loudest crier.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Question:

Is the ss conversation of you, Call 911, Ian, Vlad an actual conversation u participated in?

My excuses? You have been in denial for months.

The bigger issue here is Gree. What Tadaaaah don't understand is whenever things don't work out in your favor your crying will continue.

He thinks he is doing u guys a solid when all he's done is favored the loudest crier.
    Governor I ask you only 1 question with a follow up or two of course.
    Are you ok with the hacking that was found in your syn?
    If not....do you think you deserve 1st place prize still?
    Why has no one from TaW came out and said something like this..."yeah I know SAS is scum and has hackers and cheats but we won't tolerate it and are better than that. We will hold our head high with our dignity intact and humbly ask gree to remove all syndicate prizes we earned while said hacker was a part of our team"
    Please forgive us!
    For the record I know of no such cheating or hacking happening in SAS. Just know for sure that's what a TaW player would say.
    Last edited by OmgMileyCyrus; 06-13-2014 at 08:30 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    Governor I ask you only 1 question with a follow up or two of course.
    Are you ok with the hacking that was found in your syn?
    If not....do you think you deserve 1st place prize still?
    Why has no one from TaW came out and said something like this..."yeah I know SAS is scum and has hackers and cheats but we won't tolerate it and are better than that. We will hold our head high with our dignity intact and humbly ask gree to remove all syndicate prizes we earned while said hacker was a part of our team"
    Please forgive us!
    For the record I know of no such cheating or hacking happening in SAS. Just know for sure that's what a TaW player would say.
    R u Kidding me? This hacker was with sas for TWO wars!! But after he left for taw everything came out. Very epic SAS way.