Thread: Tadaah

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Todd(SAS1) View Post
    You got that much pull with Gree Tam?
    The last rumour had me as the CEO

Lurker
    Post Count
    Funny, the only support I've seen for SAS is in the SAS created chat rooms. I guess if you include SAS 1 all the way to SAS 27 there might be some support. Outside of them most people smell a rat and think there is something suspicious about the SAS story.

Lurker
    Post Count
    ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️truth☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝ ️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Funny, the only support I've seen for SAS is in the SAS created chat rooms. I guess if you include SAS 1 all the way to SAS 27 there might be some support. Outside of them most people smell a rat and think there is something suspicious about the SAS story.
    Well I'm not affiliated with SAS or TAW...I just follow the logic and discount the trolls.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    The last rumour had me as the CEO
    Sorry but no CEO or head of an Aussie bank could be as thick as you. The truth is you're playing with daddy's money, now, go get daddy and maybe he can make some coherent post on your behalf and maybe they will be rich with logic and reason. That would sure be a nice change.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    Sorry but no CEO or head of an Aussie bank could be as thick as you. The truth is you're playing with daddy's money, now, go get daddy and maybe he can make some coherent post on your behalf and maybe they will be rich with logic and reason. That would sure be a nice change.
    Wow such a hater...even if she plays with daddy's money so what? U hate so much coz ur daddy drunk and beat ur little butt up every night?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    I appreciate you are new to Admin and are doubtless unaware of previous Game history.

I personally and as a TAW player am against any form of cheating and any benefits derived from such.

Saying that. The player in question was in SAS for 2 battles, IF IF he is a cheater then is a fair call to say he cheated while he was there. YET SAS had no complaints nor took any action

SAS claim they booted him ...shrug....maybe he said he wanted to leave so they just got rid of him

Once he was out did SAS report him to Gree. NO, once he joined TAW they had a change of heart and wanted him back.

Failing that during one battle they had a sas player ready to take screen shots of any "unusual activity" 7 minutes out of 4320 minutes. How convenient And 22 hours before the end of the event

Did SAS say anything NO. If the are so opposed to cheating why not speak up and report it?

That a alleged cheater was still in the game is a result of SAS's inaction why should others have to pay the price for sas inaction?

Not changing the prize or the Winners list would send out a far better warning to ALL players that this sort of behaviour both in cheating and protecting cheaters is no longer tolerated in this game

If players know something REPORT IT don't try and take advantage by silence which in effect is just another form of cheating .
    Another stupid thread from you? You are obnoxious and extremely annoying. Go open 15,000 cases and stop posting here.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    Aren't you too?

Hahahaha monkeys pointing at each other hilarious

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D View Post
    Wow such a hater...even if she plays with daddy's money so what? U hate so much coz ur daddy drunk and beat ur little butt up every night?
    As a free market loving libertarian, I have zero problem with it. We should all hope to make an amount of money that makes our children's lives comfortable.....I was merely stating she didn't have the intelligence to have either of those jobs. Much like her, you lack basic reading comprehension skills so you didn't understand that. That being said, I can now narrow down the range of jobs you probably have....somewhere in the range of short-order cook to pooper scooper at the local zoo's orangutan exhibit.
    Last edited by OmgMileyCyrus; 06-15-2014 at 11:10 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Lmao, it's been days since I have looked at this forum yet not much has changed. Dip stik, I've said it before and I'll say it again, GET A LIFE! You are on here waaayyyyy to much, it's obvious this forum takes up way to much of your time. Your arguing with yourself. I'm sad for you. Again my offer is still out there, if you need a friend PM me. Just keep it to a minimum, ok.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D View Post
    Stop on, it think so did urs, hence you know so much?

Maybe so dud the other morons keapa/ram or whatever, we all know how she gets the money to play thus game eh? Satisfaction guaranteed!!!!!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Locking at OP's request.