Tadaah

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tadaah

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Tadaah

I appreciate you are new to Admin and are doubtless unaware of previous Game history.

I personally and as a TAW player am against any form of cheating and any benefits derived from such.

Saying that. The player in question was in SAS for 2 battles, IF IF he is a cheater then is a fair call to say he cheated while he was there. YET SAS had no complaints nor took any action

SAS claim they booted him ...shrug....maybe he said he wanted to leave so they just got rid of him

Once he was out did SAS report him to Gree. NO, once he joined TAW they had a change of heart and wanted him back.

Failing that during one battle they had a sas player ready to take screen shots of any "unusual activity" 7 minutes out of 4320 minutes. How convenient And 22 hours before the end of the event

Did SAS say anything NO. If the are so opposed to cheating why not speak up and report it?

That a alleged cheater was still in the game is a result of SAS's inaction why should others have to pay the price for sas inaction?

Not changing the prize or the Winners list would send out a far better warning to ALL players that this sort of behaviour both in cheating and protecting cheaters is no longer tolerated in this game

If players know something REPORT IT don't try and take advantage by silence which in effect is just another form of cheating .

Post Count
    Full support here, and I'm not even particularly fond of either team involved in this dispute.

Post Count
    Maybe Gree is FOR cheating when it is part of a syndicate's strategy to sabotage another syndicate. Crime (city) pays.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    The decision was made based on the information we have on hand. As stated, we will not be investigating all previous events. Additionally, future events will be handled on a case by case basis.

We have zero tolerance for players that choose to use unapproved actions to earn/gain desired results.

Banned
    Post Count
    Finally someone has said it!

If SAS has balls they should give up the prizes and IP etc they got for ALL events that they played with the hacker. The player hacked IP I am sure he hacked everything else, you don't see SAS willing to give that up, only asking for stuff they think they deserve. Yet you morons support them.

SAS man up, give up the prizes that you got due to hacker.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The decision was made based on the information we have on hand. As stated, we will not be investigating all previous events. Additionally, we future events will be handled on a case by case basis.

We have zero tolerance for players that choose to use unapproved actions to earn/gain desired results.
    I think the best course for gree is doing nothing and prevent all possible hacks in the future. This hacker was with sas for two wars and obviously gree can do nothing about historical results. This time u give sas prize just because they r good at whining? I just can't believe gree logic. It's so unfair to other syndicate and players

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D View Post
    I think the best course for gree is doing nothing and prevent all possible hacks in the future. This hacker was with sas for two wars and obviously gree can do nothing about historical results. This time u give sas prize just because they r good at whining? I just can't believe gree logic. It's so unfair to other syndicate and players
    It only affected both 1st and 2nd place. We would have corrected more if need be. As a result, we also changed all the individual rewards as well.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Solemn Carnage deserves at least two Top 2 prizes.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just to save time how many points are you deducting from the TAW total?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Tam, you're a joke.

Lurker
    Post Count
    TAW just got robbed. Plain and simple.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    Tam, you're a joke.
    If he was fighting and spending gold getting points then he deserves to be credited with those points, after all he used gold to get them, the same as every other player who used gold

After all, isn't that the assumption, that he obtained points by some other means?

If so how many points are in question?
    Last edited by Keapa; 06-12-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Post Count
    Tam you and I talked at length via phone convo last night. As I appreciate the game face what you posted in your original thread is simply not true and you know it. You know who I am and you know where I stand but really? Keep it all factual and truthful. I can discredit anything you say and you know it. So really just stop!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    To clarify, SAS booted the player once it was apparent he was a hacker. They don't have psychic abilities to forsee someone being a hacker until they reveal it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have just been informed by a member of SAS that they did report this player to Gree.
    If this information is correct, why didnt Gree take any action at the time.
    Also when we asked Gree if this player was 'clean' we were assured by Gree that they were.