Tadaah - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 147

Thread: Tadaah

  1. #121
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Well it happens every war. This one was just more dramatic than usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  2. #122
    Master of Musings iteachem's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A tepee near you
    Post Count
    2,645
    Just a thought regarding the player that hacked and was cleared by gree. Lets assume since he was cleared he had never hacked previously and thus TAW did get the all clear.

    If player joins a team and decides to hack in such a way that it impacts the team positively during a war or sltq or ??? does it really matter if said player was cleared.. any hacking during events needs handled as hacking.

    I guess I am wondering whether it really matters that SAS notified Taw or whether Gree cleared the player. Both of these points are being made repeatedly, but if I read everything clearly the player hacked during the war anyway. How gree handles that seems to be the point of contention not the notification by SAS or the all clear from gree
    retired

  3. #123
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    SAS is trying to make a case that the entire team is at fault to fend off the defense of "59/60 people had no idea this was going on, why punish us?"
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  4. #124
    Prominent Poet Rookeye's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Location
    at the gate
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    1,502
    The hacker hacked. He and his points should be removed from the game, because he cheated to obtain them. If his team is still the winner after the removal of his points, hurrah for them. If not, the next team in line should get the title. *shrug*


    TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

  5. #125
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Post Count
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    SAS is trying to make a case that the entire team is at fault to fend off the defense of "59/60 people had no idea this was going on, why punish us?"
    sas is simply trying to get gree to do what they did when hcg hacked, when other cc syndicates hacked, and what just happened in ka: remove the hacker's points. why would it be different this time?

  6. #126
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Post Count
    540
    Because it's not been proven that he was a hacker

  7. #127
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Because it's not been proven that he was a hacker

    Yes it has.
    You can't ignore the facts Tam. I'm going to repost a convo I had with your colleague HB from another thread I think you are familiar with. I have shut down all his points repeatedly. They are the same as your, and gov's
    Here we go....

    First thing is first. Learn how to use the "quote" feature.

    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    A rookie sees a ton of posts in one thread and gets emotional. What he does not know is that all of the supporters in the thread are SAS players from SAS1 through SAS100, and dipstick who performed brilliantly, like Bruce Lee surrounded by a bunch of karate extras. Well done, Dip. I enjoyed my caramel popcorn. LOL.
    A: Actually the supporters were from many top 10 syns, ranging to top 1000 syns , and SAS players yes.
    So far it's 117 yes- 25 no
    20 TAW players + 5 trolls
    The main question that is ahead if us really is how many TAW players voted yes in secrecy.

    And in addition, Dipstick did do a slightly better job than you.

    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    Next, the rookie receives via email a ton of fabricated screen shots. Rookie wishes to make a name for him/herself and tada, makes a huge decision which sets an unfavorable precedence for GREE and all of its assets. This decision may cost the rook a reassignment to the 'have our towel warm and ready' department within the company. Advice: next time, seek wise counsel my friend.
    A: The screens were not fabricated. In fact GREE is able to see where he hit. I've seen the breakdowns when I've personally requested to be refunded gold for getting 3 hits rather than 4 in a fill. They keep track and can cross check. Good try though. GREE didn't just take our word they had an investigation.
    Another thing is... And I've explained this before... Tadahh is a median between us and the GREE decision makers. He only presents the decision GREE makes. He has say but it's up to the whole TEAM to decide.
    Business 101 HB

    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    Now, let's forget the SAS propaganda and manipulations and state a few facts.
    I agree it just makes you look bad. No business skills whatsoever and back to one of your first points..you like caramel popcorn. Well I guess it's not that bad but that chocolate popcorn is way better. I have a sweet tooth I admit it ok!

    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    I personally communicated with GREE prior to war on behalf of TAW. Of course, we would never accept SAS statements at face value, especially without being provided proof. Ex SAS player who is now known as 'the hacker' was cleared by GREE. I still have the email.
    Thank god. We would love to see that email HB. You know plenty SAS officers please show some proof. If you don't want to that's ok too but just makes you look bad especially since SAS has proof on the table and a lot of it.
    I do however take your word on it as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    To date, GREE has not revealed the reason ex SAS aka "the hacker" was banned. Even if he hacked this past war (which would be despicable and not tolerated), the points he scored in that battle SAS is referring to, do not make up the difference to give SAS a victory. Gree gets it wrong again or perhaps rook gets it wrong. Tada... Subtract his score, and we still win by well over 1 million points.
    A: you really need more a reason after seeing him score 1.1M in 4 minutes? Anyways moving on....

    1) well it's really a Q �� Are you saying that the hacker only hacked when we specifically saw him? GREE has more proof than you do after the fact.
    2) Should the hacker IP not be zero'd ? His account is banned and no longer active. Why do any of his points count ?
    3) You lose by 50 k ip if GREE deducts the hacked IP and still counts remaining IP left over from the player in question or a full deduction of the hacker points and lose by about 4 mil. (125.397 mil - 6 Mil = 119 mil)
    There is no in the middle HB. SAS wins either way


    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    SAS, I have told many of you in game that this was a brilliant strategy. It almost worked.
    We won.

    Thanks man, yes we scored 50 mil IP in 2 hours. Was a great run I completely agree with you. Impossible to defend on a working Monday.
    One little disagreement there but we were really close to agreement on this one except the end. Because...

    It worked.

    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    TAW still had 10 minutes left after your last battle ended to put points on the board. How many points can we score in 10 minutes?
    A: Considering you started your battle with SC with 45 min left in war, with a hacker you can score a lot. 300k ip a minute at any given time if you take a look at the PROOF presented to you that GREE in fact banned him for. 300 k ip a minute is equivalent to a team of 35-40 going all out non stop. He did that all by himself with the click of a button.

    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    Serious Question: why didn't you keep "the hacker" and use the extra ip points to defeat TAW? Were you afraid that TAW would make up the difference as we always have? If discovered, oh well, SAS has no credibility anyway. Now, that's a strategy.
    We booted him.
    You were warned and kept the hacker.

    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    Next question: How does SAS score 5 million points when they face us, in 10 seconds, with our wall up and none of our players having been hit? I will leave that answer to GREE.
    A: that's a big lie. In fact if you want proof we track our battles with TAW. We check periodically when we can.
    FYI HB, saying a lie over and over again doesn't make it true.
    We've never scored 5 mil in "an impossible amount of time with ridiculous circumstances" when we faced you. In fact could a GREE mod please clear this one up too ? Would be awesome to show the poster HB blatantly lie to the public about something he claimed to see with his own eyes. HB, SAS will show you proof and so can GREE.
    Tag team!

    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    even if you do not like us, for whatever reason, know that we have a ZERO tolerance for hacks and cheats.
    If this were true you would not have added him when SAS warned you, even if you say GREE cleared it
    0 tolerance is 0 tolerance.
    Why are you taking a risk on a player like that when the almighty TAW can fill a spot no problem and also hypothetically fill a spot after a hacker has been banned?


    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    If TAW had a hacker, why would we lose to SAS in a battle in the last war? We could have ended your streak and seek you out throughout war weekend and do it again and again? Your premise has no basis. It made for good reading though.
    A: Stop denying that you had a hacker. GREE banned him. You are in your denial phase. There are no "ifs". Those screens were taken at the END of the SAS VS TAW battle showing the player in question scoring 1.1 mil IP in the final 4 minutes of the battle. We lead most of the battle by 900k -1.1 mil ip and then magically at the end of battle you came within 400 k ip of us. We were shocked how close you got. With our win bonus we scored 25+ mil that battle too but take away the win bonus and it was dead close. The hacker is clearly shown in the screens going up 300 k ip per minute consistently, starting at about the 3 min and 45 second mark to the end of battle and scoring 1.1+ Mil. Trying to catch us himself.

    You shouldn't argue against clear cut proof HB makes your case look weak

    *Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

    We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

  8. #128
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Post Count
    540
    Gree did not say he was a hacker, that was a sas allegation.

  9. #129
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Gree did not say he was a hacker, that was a sas allegation.
    We have the proof so does GREE.
    It's been circulated. Wow I still can't believe you are in denial

    *Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

    We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

  10. #130
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Post Count
    540
    Any way, I think I shall go back to CC and kill some raid bosses

  11. #131
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Any way, I think I shall go back to CC and kill some raid bosses
    You've provided 0 proof
    Everything you have is hearsay
    You had a hacker and your only defence is he isn't a hacker. LOL

    You should go kill bosses at least you are good at that. Stop posting on here because you make yourself look silly.

    *Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

    We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

  12. #132
    Prominent Poet Rookeye's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Location
    at the gate
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    1,502
    This player was "banned for life", yes?

    In my experience, there are precious few "crimes" a player can commit to earn a permanent ban hammer. If GREE is like other game companies, cheating/hacking is usually one of the biggest no-nos, right behind committing real life harm to another player.

    Hmmm...


    TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

  13. #133
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Post Count
    540
    Life bans can become short term bans.

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Life bans can become short term bans.
    You got that much pull with Gree Tam?

  15. #135
    Prominent Poet TMI's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Post Count
    1,131
    Just because someone states numbers, it doesn't make them true.
    Tam, your numbers are incorrect. GREE knows the proof, as most of the cc community that is following this.
    Lmao, still in denial of the numbers?
    The sad part is that you are being kept in the dark by your "officers"
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •