DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tadaah

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIB_Man View Post
    I have to believe that TAW would have scored more. They took it easy on a couple of teams and didn't score the entire hour long battle like the players that were on could have. I am in no way defending cheating, I just find it hard to believe that anyone thinks TAW couldn't have scored 1-7 million IP (depending on what number you want to base it off of) in a few battles. If you can logically explain that to me (and not that they were at work, because they still play while there) I will accept that they should have gotten second.

Okay bro I'm about to spoon feed you. Please excuse me being impatient but we've answered this way too many times
    Here comes the choo choo train, or the airplane... Open up! Lol

TAW had their desired lead. They were just chugging along
    SAS then made a run for first place. 24 mil battles back to back

The constraint at this point is TIME. Yes both teams could do more than what we did.
    But the time allotted didn't let us
    Thus meaning without the hacker scoring at a ridiculous pace
    SAS wins
    TAW "won" because the hacker could score fast and make up for the players not online and working.

Hacker scorers fast
    Very little time left
    Hacker scores as fast as a team of 40
    Without hacker TAW loses

What part don't you understand bro?

Overall gold means nothing in this equation
    The rate of change in a given time frame (2 hours) means everything

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Lurker
    Post Count
    Pardon me for not understanding...

Time is the restraint, but the hack happened with 22 hours left...How would Taw have not had the point in the 22 hour time frame, had the hacker not been there?
    They would have had the same lead, what they knew they needed to be comfortable, if I understand the strategy of the top teams correctly (Which I don't claim to as my top 400 team has nothing close to this strategy).

The runway is open for an answer to how that doesn't make sense. Had TAW known about the "hacker", they would have increased their lead (someone from TAW feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The lead would have been the same. The rate of change would have altered

Dude how do you not understand that

Also how do you not understand TAW knew about the hacker?

We told them

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Secondly that screen was from during our battle with TAW

SAS VS TAW
    nice jump he made right at the end of battle in 4 min over 1.1 mil ip

He hacked
    Plain and simple
    Taw was warned
    Plain and simple

You don't understand it
    Plain and simple lol

Sorry man excuse my frustration but I bet there are tons of people reading your post and shaking their head at your inability to gather facts properly
    Last edited by SilentAssassin; 06-13-2014 at 11:03 AM.

Post Count
    You realize the fact that you're still complaining about this only serves as a concession to the fact that no one thinks this is legitimate, right sas?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post

SAS VS TAW

He hacked
    Plain and simple
    Taw was warned
    Plain and simple

You don't understand it
    Plain and simple lol

Sorry man excuse my frustration but I bet there are tons of people reading your post and shaking their head at your inability to gather facts properly
    No problem, I understand your frustration at being in second for the last how many battles.

Here are the facts as I understand them, and please feel free to correct me if I have them wrong:

-Player left SAS after spending 2 battles
    -Player joined TAW
    -Player was not reported to Gree at that time (unclear on this point, there seem to be differing opinions, maybe a MOD can clear this up?)
    -SAS (who have a ton of credibility with TAW) warn TAW there is a hacker applying
    -TAW notify gree and get a clearance
    -TAW scores a massive amount of points and has what they believe is a comfortable lead
    -With 22 hours left in battle "hacker" uses hack (from my understanding this is the only time it happened, may help to clear this up...could be whats causing my confusion)
    -TAW goes easy on teams they could have scored massive points on Monday
    -After a strong comeback and Still A Second place finish, SAS reports privately to gree (kudos for doing that, I believe it is the right way)
    -Gree does nothing about it, so SAS goes public (in my opinion this was not the right thing to do, but who am I and what is my opinion worth)
    -Gree awards first to SAS, but lets TAW keep their prizes

If any of those facts are wrong, please correct them. If they are correct, I don't see how TAW wouldn't have had the same lead with 22 hours left...they clearly had the gold to hit, but were comfortable with it. Now if the hacker hit the last battles with the "hack" I get SAS position that they deserve first. It is my understanding he didn't...can that be clarified?

Lurker
    Post Count

SAS VS TAW
    After reading all of this, IMHO both teams got shafted. TAW should still be the undisputed #1 because the hacker's IP total was not removed during the war. If the points were removed during the war with 22 hrs left, TAW would have easily scored additional 6M to make up the difference. Think of any game where an official makes a mistake that impacts the score, they do not change the score once the game is over! Even after they admit the mistake. My clippers would still be playing right now.

As for SAS, they should also get #1, but with an *, it's like saying Barry Bonds is the home run king. I do have to admire SAS for their strategy and efforts, it finally worked, but do you really want a tainted #1? You guys have good strategy and really wish you can win it outright and silence the trolls/critics and earn the proper respect that your crave. You guys got shafted because you scored 122M and still can't get 1st place. Why use these deceptive strategies to get #1? Why wait until war is over to complain? why not do the honorable thing and ask GREE to take back your rankings and prizes from the 2 previous wars when said hacker was there? I am not sure you reputation is getting better when you do crap like this, your reputation as whiners and cheaters will still be there. You will always be the Rodney Dangerfield(RIP) of CC.

And let's all be honest here, we all accept hackers as long we benefit.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    If SAS is such a terrible hacker team, why have we never had a player banned, never lost a prize from any events, why have never an ex-member posted ss of hacked ip, use of energy glitches (as some of taws officers did), why do we deny proven hackers a spot in SAS, why do we kick players admitting cheats, hacks or violating Gree's TOS?
    Would you bet your account on that?

As in, you're wrong and you immediately sell your hood, write "mxz is my dad" in decorations and donate all remaining funds to a neutral low ranking syndicate?

We'll call it The evj challenge. Please confirm whether you're in or out. Thanks.

Edit: I'll also accept that offer from any member of SAS.
    Last edited by mxz; 06-13-2014 at 12:25 PM.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    -Player left SAS after spending 2 battles
    A: (Scored 500 k and 900 k) gree can take away those points from him we are cool with that. Moment we saw he was a hacker he was booted. We did the right thing and also went to our competitor to so the right thing and tell them

-Player joined TAW
    A: Yes after we warned TAW about him they still accepted him. We warned them before he was accepted into TAW. Please note that the decision was still made after the warning.

-Player was not reported to Gree at that time (unclear on this point, there seem to be differing opinions, maybe a MOD can clear this up?)
    A: TAW didn't report themselves

-SAS (who have a ton of credibility with TAW) warn TAW there is a hacker applying
    A: Yes we warned them. They knew risks would be involved if they added him as he was being investigated

-TAW notify gree and get a clearance
    A: TAW let the player notify GREE himself. He tried to pull the same $**T on SAS and we spotted the date was wrong on the ticket lol. Plus really believe a ticket that the player in question is posting? Hahaa that's funny

-TAW scores a massive amount of points and has what they believe is a comfortable lead
    A: Yes; which that lead would have been the same or less. For arguments sake let's say the same

-With 22 hours left in battle "hacker" uses hack (from my understanding this is the only time it happened, may help to clear this up...could be whats causing my confusion)
    A: That's when we had the screens. It was during the SAS battle with TAW. GREE has more proof within their data. And we have the spike at the end where he leapfrogged over tam like she was an irrelevant player ( which we know she isn't irrelevant)

-TAW goes easy on teams they could have scored massive points on Monday
    A: because they had their desired lead yes. Which they still would have had the SAME desired lead. What you don't understand is this is about rate of change(DELTA). The hacker can score 300 k ip per min, equivalent to a team of 40 going all out
    SAS demolished that "comfy" lead TAW had. Rate of change. No hacker doing 300 k ip/min- SAS wins

-After a strong comeback and Still A Second place finish
    A: one that taw could not possibly defend without a hacker based on statistics that have been mentioned over and over

-Gree awards first to SAS, but lets TAW keep their prizes
    A: even tho TAW didn't get first without hackers points and even with the best non TAW sub possible- yes
    Last edited by SilentAssassin; 06-13-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Post Count
    Having already made claims that screenshots are easy to fake, nothing you claim as screenshot proof is valid. Or are screenshots only "faked" when they prove you or any of your teammates did something naughty?

If screenshots provided as evidence against you are not acceptable, since they can easily be faked, screenshots provided as evidence supporting your claims are also not acceptable. Can't be having one set of standards for SAS and a separate set of standard for everyone else. I thought SAS was all about all teams and players being treated the same.

Post Count
    I've seen the screenshots from more than one source and they are solid as a rock. OVERWHELMING evidence.

Apparently ya'll aren't aware that the player in questions response to being questioned about how he pulled off such an incredible rate of score was...first that there was lag. Ok but why only your score moved millions while all others on leaderboard moved at a "possible" rate to which the answer was...Bluestacks is really fast. WHAT? I was there and i heard it myself.

He didn't deny that he scored 1.1mil in 4 mins. He admitted it actually. Any person playing this game knows that is simply not possible no matter what you do...well except cheat.

The most remarkable thing about this is how those who said SAS is a bunch of whiners are now..yep..whining when it went the other way. Bravo

Post Count
    There's a difference between begging for gree to step in and give you stuff when you think you're wronged and complaining that it's a bad policy to give in to these types of complaints. Calling them both "whining" and implying hypocrisy is disingenuous.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    oh so it's whining when someone else does it..i see.

Post Count
    One is a direct response to the other.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Governor View Post
    Question:

Is the ss conversation of you, Call 911, Ian, Vlad an actual conversation u participated in?

My excuses? You have been in denial for months.

The bigger issue here is Gree. What Tadaaaah don't understand is whenever things don't work out in your favor your crying will continue.

He thinks he is doing u guys a solid when all he's done is favored the loudest crier.
    Ummmm what about TAW crying for 4 wins for a streak prize they didn't deserve SC had the same problem that war but still finished their streaks legitimately.... Just saying