Tadaah - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tadaah

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    Ummmm what about TAW crying for 4 wins for a streak prize they didn't deserve SC had the same problem that war but still finished their streaks legitimately.... Just saying
    Absolutely. That's just pathetic. I don't remember them making such a public scene over it at the time, though... I think that's an SAS strategy. If they had, I would have been against it too. I remember finding out that one person (I forget who) getting their nightclubs automatically set to L10 after funzio screwed up their game for a few days and they complained that it "set them behind in the IPH race." Same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Ummmm what about TAW crying for 4 wins for a streak prize they didn't deserve SC had the same problem that war but still finished their streaks legitimately.... Just saying
    Could you please link the thread posted by TAW regarding that issue. I really would like to read that, I must have missed it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Could you please link the thread posted by TAW regarding that issue. I really would like to read that, I must have missed it.
    Never said there was a thread tickets were sent hence crying to gree, dipstik there was no public scene which was good but a lower team can do it surely the top team could

Lurker
    Post Count
    One small point: in the war that TAW was awarded streak prize that resolution was not made after the war. TAW and SC (and no other teams) were mysteriously erased the minute war started (surely just a coincidence and nothing to do with SAS dirty work). In response to tickets Gree offered the same deal to both teams on the FIRST DAY of war: be within 4 wins of an active streak goal by the end of war and you'll receive that streak prize. No complaints were needed after war. TAW met the predetermined clause for 11 streak and received their prize.

Post Count
    Oh to hear SAS tell it, I thought you complained about something after not being able to reach your streak goal at the end and had it awarded to you.

God, can you trust SAS about ANYTHING?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Oh to hear SAS tell it, I thought you complained about something after not being able to reach your streak goal at the end and had it awarded to you.

Montreal is trustful

Lurker
    Post Count
    In case anyone's interested in what organized syndicate hacking actually looks like:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...cheats+history

My favorite part is when Vlad suggests making BD look like he's hacking at TAW. Very creative and topically relevant.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post

Answer to that is no. This is why we didn't just take SAS' s word at face value. We never know when it's a trick. So instead we consulted Gree 1 week prior to accepting this former SAS player into our syndicate. The response from Gree contradicted their claim. Gree cleared the player and said he is fine. We saw no reason not to bring this player in.

Post Count
    Never said there was a thread tickets were sent hence crying to gree, dipstik there was no public scene which was good but a lower team can do it surely the top team could
    I know there was no thread started by TAW whining about that. In fact, the only whining that occurred in that incident was SAS complaining that it wasn't fair. Fairness aside, Gree offered compensation to a team affected by an issue. The same offer was made to all teams affected by that issue. The number of teams involved is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by The Otter View Post
    One small point: in the war that TAW was awarded streak prize that resolution was not made after the war. TAW and SC (and no other teams) were mysteriously erased the minute war started (surely just a coincidence and nothing to do with SAS dirty work). In response to tickets Gree offered the same deal to both teams on the FIRST DAY of war: be within 4 wins of an active streak goal by the end of war and you'll receive that streak prize. No complaints were needed after war. TAW met the predetermined clause for 11 streak and received their prize.
    This.

And no, Dippy, most of what SAS says seems to be elaborately constructed bs. Entertaining to read though, and they get so mad when you disagree with them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SilentAssassin;1321356: No, TAW let the player report himself. We have comfirmation from someone within TAW about this. TAW didn't in fact report.

How low can the lowest sink? Kudos SAS. MountedCore has taught you all well. Cry, cry, cry and beg for sympathy. It almost worked this time but unfortunately and sadly, GREE is having a laugh at the moment. And guess what, it is at SAS expense.

A rookie sees a ton of posts in one thread and gets emotional. What he does not know is that all of the supporters in the thread are SAS players from SAS1 through SAS100, and dipstick who performed brilliantly, like Bruce Lee surrounded by a bunch of karate extras. Well done, Dip. I enjoyed my caramel popcorn. LOL.

Next, the rookie receives via email a ton of fabricated screen shots. Rookie wishes to make a name for him/herself and tada, makes a huge decision which sets an unfavorable precedence for GREE and all of its assets. This decision may cost the rook a reassignment to the 'have our towel warm and ready' department within the company. Advice: next time, seek wise counsel my friend.

Now, let's forget the SAS propaganda and manipulations and state a few facts. I personally communicated with GREE prior to war on behalf of TAW. Of course, we would never accept SAS statements at face value, especially without being provided proof. Ex SAS player who is now known as 'the hacker' was cleared by GREE. I still have the email.

To date, GREE has not revealed the reason ex SAS aka "the hacker" was banned. Even if he hacked this past war (which would be despicable and not tolerated), the points he scored in that battle SAS is referring to, do not make up the difference to give SAS a victory. Gree gets it wrong again or perhaps rook gets it wrong. Tada... Subtract his score, and we still win by well over 1 million points.

SAS, I have told many of you in game that this was a brilliant strategy. It almost worked. But you pulled out too quickly. I'm sure it happens a lot with most of you premature assassins. LOL. TAW still had 10 minutes left after your last battle ended to put points on the board. How many points can we score in 10 minutes?

For the record, I have never had any respect for SAS as a syndicate but if you ever win legitimately, I will be the first one to congratulate you all. It has been 22 wars dudes, can't you do better than spend countless hours plotting how to defeat TAW outside of the game? Here is a strategy, take a few wars off, save all the gold, then fight your hearts out. Score may be TAW 30 SAS 1. If it does not work, organize, make up screen shots and come cry to Gree and on every wall in cc. Vlad will gladly provide the screen shots. LOL.

Serious Question: why didn't you keep "the hacker" and use the extra ip points to defeat TAW? Were you afraid that TAW would make up the difference as we always have? If discovered, oh well, SAS has no credibility anyway. Now, that's a strategy.

Next question: How does SAS score 5 million points when they face us, in 10 seconds, with our wall up and none of our players having been hit? I will leave that answer to GREE.

Some may not like us and I am certain most of them are in SAS and that is okay. But those who know us, even if you do not like us, for whatever reason, know that we have a ZERO tolerance for hacks and cheats. We spend our time and money, just as many of you do, on this broken game. Why would we hack or cheat? Why risk it? We have an unblemished record. 22 out of 22. We win to prove that good can and does defeat evil. We win to prove that we can beat the cheaters and hackers. Remember Agent Smith. I was kicking its @$$. It sucks to play the game with hackers and cheaters but it felt great to beat that sucker.

If TAW had a hacker, why would we lose to SAS in a battle in the last war? We could have ended your streak and seek you out throughout war weekend and do it again and again? Your premise has no basis. It made for good reading though.

Please review the thread below and all of the threads by MountItCore then contact me via email if you wish to make cc for the community and about the community as you have stated in your introduction.

HB: att>650 mil; def>300 mil; iph $100 mil

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...cheats+history
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If gree reconsiders the situation and sas are not given any extra prizes and the situation remains the same, they are secure in second place Do you think sas will be upset?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    If gree reconsiders the situation and sas are not given any extra prizes and the situation remains the same, they are secure in second place Do you think sas will be upset?
    SAS upset? Clearly not. SAS is a syndicate made up of valiant men who never shed a tear o scream and who will fight to the end for the good of the crime city community. Hahahahaha. I'm bull****ting.
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Silent Assassin I appreciate your assistance. I just have a few more questions, as things still are not clear in my mind as to what happened.

-Does SAS believe that the hack was used the last 2 battles TAW had? If so what were the points put up by the hacker in those 2 battles, and what is the most any single non-hack person has scored by PAing the entire time in a battle?

-Is there any proof of this?

-What has gree communicated to SAS, and why hasn't a MOD made a statement on this (or did I miss it, I have a real job and the World Cup is going on so I am busy)

Do you honestly believe that the "delta" in points you spoke is why you got to within 2 million points, or do you think TAW had calculated out where they wanted to be, but could have scored more?

Post Count

Not So Quick SilentAssassin

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    Secondly that screen was from during our battle with TAW

SAS VS TAW
    nice jump he made right at the end of battle in 4 min over 1.1 mil ip

He hacked
    Plain and simple
    Taw was warned
    Plain and simple

You don't understand it
    Plain and simple lol

Sorry man excuse my frustration but I bet there are tons of people reading your post and shaking their head at your inability to gather facts properly
    Not so obvious, not plain and simple, and actually incorrect. The community consensus says differently. What really happened here is that a grave injustice has been perpetrated on TAW by Gree. The fact of the matter is everyone who has followed the forums knows that SAS has a repeated pattern of gamesmanship - never making it to #1, but settling loudly and unhappily as #2 or #3 every single war.

In this war what everyone now knows is that a hacker applied to TAW over a week before the war. SAS claimed they booted this guy, and also notified TAW through a private message. Obviously nobody ever would take any SAS claim as true, so TAW did the logical next step. They requested verification from Gree on this guy - was he a hacker or not? they asked Gree. And Gree cleared the guy and told them he was not, so TAW accepted him.

After the war in which SAS again finished a close #2, their leader went on the public forums with an artfully but deceptively crafted assertion that TAW hacked their way to #1 in the war. By doing this publicly, clearly he wished to tarnish TAW's victory by saying he warned TAW, but TAW ignored the warning. This of course is quite deceptive since such a warning has utterly no credibility coming from SAS, obviously. Especially not to their arch-rival TAW who they tried multiple times to cheat and mislead.

Then the truth started leaking out. In this instance the indisputable truth is Gree cleared the hacker beforehand, Gree failed to block him during the war (as they've done to other hackers) and TAW did nothing wrong, but pursue their usual strategy of building up an insurmountable cushion.

TAW built up their usual lead, and SAS could not surmount it. But wait says SilentAssassin. But for the hacking SAS claims TAW would have lost to SAS by 1-4% of the total IP. Untrue. That assumes that TAW would not have acted as they did in every other war - i.e. when SAS made its move they would have too. In fact that's exactly what happened. If they lacked the hacker, others would have stepped up - as in every other war. That's the only logical conclusion.

But wait says SilentAssassin, it's about velocity, or rate of point gain. Huh? Every other time SAS made a charge, TAW increased their rate of point gain. So minus the hacker, they still would have done it. There also is a question of whether the hacking even occurred at the end of the war as SilentAssassin has led the community to believe. Apparently the consensus now seems to be that it was almost a day before the end of the war. Hardly a point where velocity matters anyway.

So, SilentAssassin, no it's not so clear. Be happy you convinced Gree to give you a 1st place prize many believe you did not deserve.

To Keapa and TAW: You should rightly be angry and frustrated that Gree cleared this guy, misled you, and then after the fact reduced your team points, when your strategy always has succeeded in landing you first place. If Gree assumes you would not have been first place, that would be unjust. Yeah, it's a game and you played by the rules.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    Not so obvious, not plain and simple, and actually incorrect. The community consensus says differently. What really happened here is that a grave injustice has been perpetrated on TAW by Gree. The fact of the matter is everyone who has followed the forums knows that SAS has a repeated pattern of gamesmanship - never making it to #1, but settling loudly and unhappily as #2 or #3 every single war.
    A: You should check the poll we have up. Community voted there

In this war what everyone now knows is that a hacker applied to TAW over a week before the war. SAS claimed they booted this guy, and also notified TAW through a private message. Obviously nobody ever would take any SAS claim as true, so TAW did the logical next step. They requested verification from Gree on this guy - was he a hacker or not? they asked Gree. And Gree cleared the guy and told them he was not, so TAW accepted him.
    Your argument is you didn't believe us ? Who cares lmao we told TAW. We have screens of the booting as well and the leader of SAS made it a big deal as he posted the removal of the player in question in our notifications room.
    It's a message we don't tolerate any hacking

After the war in which SAS again finished a close #2, their leader went on the public forums with an artfully but deceptively crafted assertion that TAW hacked their way to #1 in the war. By doing this publicly, clearly he wished to tarnish TAW's victory by saying he warned TAW, but TAW ignored the warning. This of course is quite deceptive since such a warning has utterly no credibility coming from SAS, obviously. Especially not to their arch-rival TAW who they tried multiple times to cheat and mislead.
    A: We actually contacted GREE before we made it public. Once again we told TAW. They have no excuse. If they didn't take our warning they are at fault.

Then the truth started leaking out. In this instance the indisputable truth is Gree cleared the hacker beforehand, Gree failed to block him during the war (as they've done to other hackers) and TAW did nothing wrong, but pursue their usual strategy of building up an insurmountable cushion.
    A: TAW knew that the hacker could score fast. And as said before they had their desired lead yup. Then we ran up on them and without the hacker they WOULD NOT HAVE WON

TAW built up their usual lead, and SAS could not surmount it. But wait says SilentAssassin. But for the hacking SAS claims TAW would have lost to SAS by 1-4% of the total IP. Untrue. That assumes that TAW would not have acted as they did in every other war - i.e. when SAS made its move they would have too. In fact that's exactly what happened. If they lacked the hacker, others would have stepped up - as in every other war. That's the only logical conclusion.
    A: if you don't understand what delta is don't post. They had a lead we destroyed. Do you not realize the hacker did 300 k per minute? That equavalent to a team of 35-40! The player they would sub him With would do max 20-30 ip per minute assuming he/she had an ip are air/iphone5s (fastest devices for cc to date). You just subbed 300 k ip per min for a max of 30 k ip per min. 10x less!
    Delta Delta Delta

But wait says SilentAssassin, it's about velocity, or rate of point gain. Huh? Every other time SAS made a charge, TAW increased their rate of point gain. So minus the hacker, they still would have done it. There also is a question of whether the hacking even occurred at the end of the war as SilentAssassin has led the community to believe. Apparently the consensus now seems to be that it was almost a day before the end of the war. Hardly a point where velocity matters anyway.
    A: first of all no charge in the past comes even close to the charge we did in the final 2 hours. We scored roughly 50 mil ip in 2 hours. That's unheard of in CC until last war. Now I'm just gonna repost what I said before...... if you don't understand what delta is don't post. They had a lead we destroyed. Do you not realize the hacker did 300 k per minute? That equavalent to a team of 35-40! The player they would sub him
    With would do max 20-30 ip per minute assuming he/she had an ip are air/iphone5s (fastest devices for cc to date). You just subbed 300 k ip per min for a max of 30 k ip per min. 10x less!
    Delta Delta Delta

So, SilentAssassin, no it's not so clear. Be happy you convinced Gree to give you a 1st place prize many believe you did not deserve.

To Keapa and TAW: You should rightly be angry and frustrated that Gree cleared this guy, misled you, and then after the fact reduced your team points, when your strategy always has succeeded in landing you first place. If Gree assumes you would not have been first place, that would be unjust. Yeah, it's a game and you played by the rules.
    A: this one is LOLz. TAW did not send a ticket to GREE. TAW can contact an SAS ofc and show us their ticket. But they won't. While we've released a lot of info to the public

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there