DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tadaah

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D View Post
    R u Kidding me? This hacker was with sas for TWO wars!! But after he left for taw everything came out. Very epic SAS way.

He didn't leave for TAW. He was booted out of SAS while he had 70 k gold, that's a FACT. We have screens and 60 players to vouch for that

Immediately after booting TAW was warned

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's an interesting situation

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    He didn't leave for TAW. He was booted out of SAS while he had 70 k gold, that's a FACT. We have screens and 60 players to vouch for that

Immediately after booting TAW was warned
    Of course ur 60 players can vouch for that lmao, but I dont see any credibility there. here is my suggestions:

1. Try to know the difference between fact and opinion.
    2. If Gree can deduct all IP from hacker in ALL previous wars then TAW are OK about this, but apparently Gree couldnt fix that. They only favor the crying baby

Post Count
    It doesn't matter if his account was cleared by Gree or if had 70k gold on hand. What does matter is the players actions to score points in war....if it's anything other then finger tapping it is against TOS.

PS - Tam are you the new spokes person for TAW? AppleMac not around anymore?
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No I happen to be online and I am just expressing my own opinion.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    No I happen to be online and I am just expressing my own opinion.
    So why have you not public ally apologized for being a part of the problem with having hackers in your syn? Why have you not demanded gree remove your prizes you won? Why are you not taking the moral high ground? You are no better, dare I say, worse than every bad thing you say about SAS.

Part of the problem or part of the solution?

Yeah....I didn't think so

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    So why have you not public ally apologized for being a part of the problem with having hackers in your syn? Why have you not demanded gree remove your prizes you won? Why are you not taking the moral high ground? You are no better, dare I say, worse than every bad thing you say about SAS.

Part of the problem or part of the solution?

Yeah....I didn't think so
    I did not know if he was a hacker, I still don't know. Whereas sas say they knew he was then after he was out of sas they tried to get him back.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have tried to look at this issue objectively. If I were a player on a team (which I am) and my teammate was cheating, but I didn't know about it, I would be very upset about the entire team being penalized. The bonus should stay with 59/60 of the TAW members, AND if gree wants, it should be awarded to all 60 SAS members.

This is assuming that the following is correct:
    -Gree cleared the player in question, before the war began
    -There was enough gold in TAW players accounts to make up the difference in points that the player in question scored, as they took it very easy on Monday (I was on a team who had the misfortune of facing them, and they could have put up a lot more points than they did)
    -Both teams will publicly denounce cheating.

I would rather gree spend $ on getting more info out to the members than on hiring programmers to look for cheaters. We would all benefit from this, and we should all make it a priority to report players and teams suspected of hacking.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIB_Man View Post
    I have tried to look at this issue objectively. If I were a player on a team (which I am) and my teammate was cheating, but I didn't know about it, I would be very upset about the entire team being penalized. The bonus should stay with 59/60 of the TAW members, AND if gree wants, it should be awarded to all 60 SAS members.

This is assuming that the following is correct:
    -Gree cleared the player in question, before the war began
    -There was enough gold in TAW players accounts to make up the difference in points that the player in question scored, as they took it very easy on Monday (I was on a team who had the misfortune of facing them, and they could have put up a lot more points than they did)
    -Both teams will publicly denounce cheating.

I would rather gree spend $ on getting more info out to the members than on hiring programmers to look for cheaters. We would all benefit from this, and we should all make it a priority to report players and teams suspected of hacking.
    They are keeping the bonus

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The issue with your statement BIB is that TAW leadership knew

They might have not told their members that I can agree with.
    They still knew.
    Also some TAW members knew directly from SAS alongside the leadership

Secondly TAW was ahead by their desired range.
    we've explained this many times now. In the 2 hours left in war TAW couldn't even get enough members to defend their lead while sas was scoring 24 mil per hour consistently back to back.

Without the hacker scoring fast, TAW loses
    Without his ip TAW loses
    Substitute the next biggest ip player outside of TAW and replace the hacker with him( I'm
    Throwing taw a huge bone here as that's as hypothetical as it gets saying the next best player joined TAW if said hacker wasn't there). TAW STILL loses lol
    TAW could NOT defend our big push. They are weak Mondays and needed the hacker to do the work for them
    Last edited by SilentAssassin; 06-13-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No matter how you look at this. TAW lost

Tam knows, HB knows, they all know... They just can't admit it

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have to believe that TAW would have scored more. They took it easy on a couple of teams and didn't score the entire hour long battle like the players that were on could have. I am in no way defending cheating, I just find it hard to believe that anyone thinks TAW couldn't have scored 1-7 million IP (depending on what number you want to base it off of) in a few battles. If you can logically explain that to me (and not that they were at work, because they still play while there) I will accept that they should have gotten second.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post

Without the hacker scoring fast, TAW loses
    Without his ip TAW loses
    Substitute the next biggest ip player outside of TAW and replace the hacker with him( I'm
    Throwing taw a huge bone here as that's as hypothetical as it gets saying the next best player joined TAW if said hacker wasn't there). TAW STILL loses lol
    TAW could NOT defend our big push. They are weak Mondays and needed the hacker to do the work for them

Just want to confirm, the 6M IPs were scored during last battle of the war?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I thought I read that it was with 22 hours left that the "hack" occurred. I bet TAW had no chance of scoring 1-7 million more in 22 hours...???

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ccplayer04 View Post
    Just want to confirm, the 6M IPs were scored during last battle of the war?
    Nope not all at the end. But you are trying to say that gree should ban and leave all the points the player had in place ?

He should have 0 points due to a ban