Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I love the ideas, love the corrupted epic idea, especially with ones like Blaze, Moontide, Tectonic, etc. Some way to fuse a + epic should be in there, maybe as a reward for one of these flash wars. Imagine a non-refillable 2-3 hour flash war with a + fusion armor as the prize? Hell, imagine if they gave the first place guild a + fusion armor in these fusion boost wars? The more powerful guilds would probably spend money just to keep it out of the hands of the 7-20 ranked guilds..

In the end this will all be for naught though, as these suggestions improve gameplay, and not necessarily the money making aspect of this game.

I like the summonable boss idea...especially for Guilds getting NO traction against other Guilds. It's not very fun to lose, lose, lose. (Naturally, the points you can score should be limited...there should always be more rewards for going head-to-head against another Guild, not a substitute...)

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

1 hr FB

The 1 hours super war would be heavily gemmed on by all who are around at the time and would give other guilds chances at #1. A spontaneous 1 hour war would be could but not so many FB rewards for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd

Awesome feedback, everyone! Thanks and keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Awesome feedback, everyone! Thanks and keep it coming.
    Thanks for having a look , its nice to see the new admin getting involved.
    On a side note: additions in this game are crucial, the community is big and very active in KnD but slowly fading.
    Guild wars are probably the core of this game in the end, and there are many types of players out there.
    Aim to reach out for as many of those as possible and the sooner the better.
    The foundations are already there, just gotta pay some attention and care
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDash1089 View Post
    very active in KnD but slowly fading
    The Great Old One limited-time quest, the Facebook contest and revamped rewards reinvigorated enthusiasm among players for this game. It's surprising they don't do stuff like this more often.

Switch things up a bit once in awhile. This game is monotonous and many have said (and I agree) that the main thing that keeps people playing is the community. The guild/alliances they have bonded with via this game.

There ain't much game worth playing any more. I've given up wasting my time in Arena and with the Epic Boss.

Tad.
    Keeping it exciting is essential for the life of this game and the community.
    And "spend 5k gems to get an old war Epic+" is not exciting.

i agree with new pop up wars and so on monotoniously i do regularly everything need to be done and game becoming boring except my guild chat
    Azure Dragon Nexsus Recruiter
    Line id:cansrk
    Code : WBF-GDG-DWZ
    WE SUPPORT 11+ MOVEMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    I have long thought wars should be more frequent, but place a restriction on how often a guild could participate. So maybe you have a war Friday-Monday, and then a war Tuesday-Thursday but any guild that participated in the first war can't participate on the second one, and you have gimmicks like the special capes or do something a little bit like...

I like the armor idea. I will be honest, I would want every one.

A running leaderboard for players would be cool. who has fought the most, etc.

The Great Old One limited-time quest, the Facebook contest and revamped rewards reinvigorated enthusiasm among players for this game. It's surprising they don't do stuff like this more often.
    reinvigorated? who? Maybe the LTQ, for a day or two, until everyone complained. The facebook contest was a total sham, and the revamped rewards didn't reinvigorate people's energies, it just made the few people who spent and already got top 25 get something they already deserved anyway.

There's never been anything worth playing in the game without spending for minute gain over other people. The whole thing is a big auction. They're not going to add material to an auction that already makes a killing by being a skeleton of a real game. Just like an auction house, they'll keep bringing in more of the same until it doesn't sell. And when it does, they'll just shut it down and make another skeleton game that does the same thing with a pretty new wrapping.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

instead of a 3 day war, have 2x 24 hour epic wars.
    you guys are creative, show us something!

+1

I have long thought wars should be more frequent, but place a restriction on how often a guild could participate. So maybe you have a war Friday-Monday, and then a war Tuesday-Thursday but any guild that participated in the first war can't participate on the second one, and you have gimmicks like the special capes or do something a little bit like...

Please! It would add more to the game. Hell anything would add more