Admins I'm Calling You Out: Quick and Deadly LTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admins I'm Calling You Out: Quick and Deadly LTQ

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Admins I'm Calling You Out: Quick and Deadly LTQ

You guys gotta get on the ball. I do not believe for one moment that anyone at the US Gree offices thinks this LTQ is worthwhile. What are you guys doing over there? Wake up.

I mean 2808 energy for a 696/570 weapon? 8060 energy for a 7262/5942?

Its a good thing A&F is no longer here to list prizes ahead of time. Otherwise, the five people that rushed through and spent to finish early would not have done so.

Come on, no team is gonna waste their time with this. Maybe some of the TAw members with all those energy mods from wars.

Don't get me wrong, we are some idiots. But even an idiot will catch on after a while.

Get with the program

i'll take whatever I gots comin.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    If you don't know Gree by now
    You will never never never know Gree

http://youtu.be/zTcu7MCtuTs

Post Count
    Did you finish the entire event?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Monte told me to shut up once. I too was gonna call the FBI. But he was right.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hahahahaha spend more gold spend more gold, this has nothing to do with the game. If more people spend more on gold obviously the gold requirements for events will go up, what do you expect?

Come top 10 syndicates, spend more gold and get higher stats.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dip.stick View Post
    Hahahahaha spend more gold spend more gold, this has nothing to do with the game. If more people spend more on gold obviously the gold requirements for events will go up, what do you expect?

Come top 10 syndicates, spend more gold and get higher stats.
    Seems to me that you have spend so much gold for smth in this game and failed to get it or you are very jealous to those who spend gold in this game. Otherwise I don't see a reason why every post of yours in this forum is gold, gold, gold...
    Crime City
    CameFromDark: 821-434-195
    EclipseBringer: 574-440-506

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ekzekuter View Post
    Seems to me that you have spend so much gold for smth in this game and failed to get it or you are very jealous to those who spend gold in this game. Otherwise I don't see a reason why every post of yours in this forum is gold, gold, gold...
    Nope. I enjoy reading about people spending money on this game and then complaining about all the stuff that goes wrong - and that always happens.

Read other thread where some whiner had been posting on hackers, apparently the moron wants ip to be reversed! Hahahaha

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i'll bet no more than three players actually spent gold on this event.
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nope. I enjoy reading about people spending money on this game and then complaining about all the stuff that goes wrong - and that always happens.

Read other thread where some whiner had been posting on hackers, apparently the moron wants ip to be reversed! Hahahaha
    I'm sick and tired of reading all your posts. If people want to spend money on this game it.s their choice.
    We get it mate .. you hate people that spend money on this game and you don't like dippy
    Now will you pls STFU!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Champion24 View Post
    I'm sick and tired of reading all your posts. If people want to spend money on this game it.s their choice.
    We get it mate .. you hate people that spend money on this game and you don't like dippy
    Now will you pls STFU!!!
    you mad???
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    you mad???
    Not mad buddy.. just getting tired of this moron

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Now will you pls STFU!!!
    I am pretty sure dippy is a free player at least that is what he used to post

Banned
    Post Count
    Now will you pls STFU!!!
    Hahahaha +1 for me, thank you for your comments.

Please re-read my posts I encourage players (especially top 10) to spend money. What I don't like are morons who spend money on this game and whine about stats, ip, ip other teams got, building size, energy requirements, sore losers etc etc. these losers don't get that the more they pay the more gree is going to increase the gold requirements.

Worse are freeloaders who play for free and think that everything should be easy for them. You get what you want you pay for morons, and if you want more pay for it.

Basically everyone here whines and that's what's funny to me.

Post Count
    Basically everyone here whines and that's what's funny to me.
    That sums it up. While I agree with the OP that this LTQ is a bit ridiculous in the energy spent vs the reward in weapons and stats, just look at the threads. Most whining about insignificant stuff and often with contradictory threads. A couple of days ago there were 2 treads, one claiming the current LTB was the best ever (hyperbole much?) the next whining about being tired of the LTBs being small buildings (really? you WANT to spend in game cash on expansion?).

May be why the mods don't answer these threads much? Damned if they do/damned if they don't.

Healthy discussion is one thing, and what I think was started with the OP, but just picking apart every aspect of the game just to have some reason to start a thread is asinine.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm at 9/10 with no gold. Doesn't bother me, and if I can't finish in time ohhhh welllll.

Banned
    Post Count
    Not mad buddy.. just getting tired of this moron
    Hahaha seems like I touched a never there buddy? Maybe you fit the profile? Or maybe you are not putting up enough ip and are about to be booted?

You do not have to read my posts buddy, just go on doing what you are doing. Whine, groan and then spend more money. And you can't even buy unlimited internet, hahahahaha.