Armor Crafting suggestion for us with too many armors

Many are in the same situation of having more than the very low amount of 80 armors, and can't thus craft new armors. I've got like 250 armors, and can't now create Smilodon nor Lilith unless I first fuse/Enhance myself back down 79 armors.

Therefore my suggestion is that you could craft armors also when you are over 80 armors, but very slowly, like three-four times slower. For me getting the one armor created, I could then use my extra armors to get back below the limit of 80.

Comments?

What's so important about your 80? Any of them less desirable than Lilith or Smiley? Fuse that one then. *shrug*

It's always gonna come down to which armor(s) are most important to you...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    What's so important about your 80? Any of them less desirable than Lilith or Smiley? Fuse that one then. *shrug*

It's always gonna come down to which armor(s) are most important to you...
    If you have 100 2* armors and nothing to enhance with them,what are you supposed to do, combine each other ? They are usefull for enhancing other armors, in this case epic boss armors, which you cant craft due this awfully low limit of 80 armors.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelios 15th View Post
    If you have 100 2* armors and nothing to enhance with them,what are you supposed to do, combine each other ? They are usefull for enhancing other armors, in this case epic boss armors, which you cant craft due this awfully low limit of 80 armors.
    fuse them together into 3*, then fuse them together into 4*, then those together into epics. Follow the chain. Your chances are small, but your chances when not trying are 0.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Sounds like you might need to pick some favorites and fuse/combine the rest.

Have you posted this idea in the suggestions thread?

Head on over to OFFICIAL Feedback and Suggestions Thread

No I didn't add this idea to that thread, as I felt it would get more visibility as a thread of its own. With I hoped I could see if others feel this idea is good or not.

I have 50+ Epics. I spent a lot of time and money on them. Gree is telling me I'm allowed only 80. Since fighting the epic boss will be pointless, I guess I will stop playing when I hit 80 then.

Or decide if a new epic is worth the loss of 4-5 others. Perhaps if there was a limit on the number of epic/legendaries (say 80), with a reserve of 4 (or 8, or 12, or...) so you can power it up.

The 80 items limit is certainly no problem until you can craft your first EB's or EB+es, but once you played the game for more than a few months, the 80 item limit is ridiculous. I fully agree that this should be changed.
    For god's sake, at least give us at least one more slot per 10 levels or so, that would at least keep it challenging to go on with the game to some extent once you can do the "Dark Princes Castle" with blindfolded eyes! Just my 2c...
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Dont feel like anyone at gree reads this forum but:

we need 200-300 armor slots at least. I cant even keep eb armors i like now.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

i dont see the fuzz ive hit 300+ armors so many times and i just fuse them all away again once i get something worth enhancing. if u have 300+ armors and stil need the newest eb's as upgrades ur doing something wrong and should be fusing to try and get some decend epics.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

I have decent epics, guess im just a hoarder
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I honestly dont feel like crafting and having 80 armors is that difficult to handle. what i do hate is getting crappy silver stars after every 3 win streaks in arena...

EB goes straight to fusion. Its annoying having to clear out your armor to 80 to craft the EB.

Do you keep track of the maxed stats of each armor? Easier to decide which ones are worth it then...