Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by christo1 View Post
    It's pretty easy to predict the events or at least get it within a day or two. As soon as a build event is over have someone destroy your factories and build queues of 1000 arts or straight queues of titans and hellfires equalling the same timing as the 1k arts. Time it all to land within an hour of each other during a time your on. Once you're certain you have 70-80m uv (you only really need about 65 ish but thats hitting ever level exactly on point) Shoot for 24 hours after you think the next LtQ will end. It's really not that hard. I've got the same setup as you and I'm a bit of a builder noob but I'm pulling over 100m uv
    "It's really not that hard"....really....Ok then--when do you post here, now when the next LTM mission will begin.

Stop posting on here if you have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about.

if only gree and who ever works for them actually listened to anything any of us have to say... I really enjoy this game, but I'm actually gettin tired that the events given to us only 10 people actually get anything out of it...I'm not one of them it's total bull **** and I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones, top alliance with the big bases, still no pay off
    gree you're starting to be come extremely greedy