Small request

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small request

Post Count

Small request

Hello GREE, fellow forum members, and Santa Claus,

I have but a slight request that may, or may not, make the game slightly more enjoyable. May you please STOP GIVING US INSANE LTQs. I'm no longer even going to bother with them anymore. They call for insane amounts of energy for crummy rewards. Not everyone has 100 energy regen per min and 5k max energy like players in TAW have. In fact, and you may find this hard to believe, but pretty much 90% of players don't even come close to completing any LTQ. They can complete the beginner LTQ, maybe, but usually the reward ain't even worth the attempt. The SLTQ's as well, this past one was insane. My syn got up to 18/20, and the prizes we received weren't even all that great.

I have an idea, if you will even bother to read it. Make the prizes a little more yearning for the Beginner and Regular LTQ goal chains. If you're going to demand that amount of energy to complete the quests, at least make it somewhat worthwhile. Then I'd gladly spend a little bit of gold to complete them. Maybe even throw a small modifier on them, like a 3% car attack on the beginner quest or a 5% gun defense on the normal. At least then you could get players to want to complete the quest, not scare them off on part 4/10 (83x22 on part 4.. seriously?). If 2150 energy with 3 energy regen per min can't get past part 4 on a 2-day LTQ, then there is a problem.

Thanks for reading.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consequences of handing out insane mods as if they were Facebook likes. GREE don't consider how their decisions will impact things in the long term. People in the top syndicates probably can finish these things with very little gold, but GREE keeps them spending at the expense of other players.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoDeMedici View Post
    Consequences of handing out insane mods as if they were Facebook likes. GREE don't consider how their decisions will impact things in the long term. People in the top syndicates probably can finish these things with very little gold, but GREE keeps them spending at the expense of other players.
    How many times have energy mods been a prize? I know I have two mods so I get plus 6 on my main.. Curious as to how much one of the TAW players get for regen with their mods. Is it plus 10 or higher yet?
    retired

Post Count
    You can get an extra 1000 energy for just 20 gold. That will get you most of the way through any LTQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoDeMedici View Post
    That's why I asked to make the beginner and normal quest prizes better, so all players can get something out of the events that is at least decent, not spend 3k energy for a 2k stat item you can buy in the store for $1k.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    You can get an extra 1000 energy for just 20 gold. That will get you most of the way through any LTQ.
    Yes, but you're better off spending your gold during other events since the prizes now are crap.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Yes, but you're better off spending your gold during other events since the prizes now are crap.
    you think? the mod on this sltq was pretty good for stat increase
    retired

Post Count
    I like the insane LTQs. I know I can't and won't finish them, thereby removing any need to give a rat's behind about them.

They only award stats anyways. Those aren't nearly as useful as they used to be.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    you think? the mod on this sltq was pretty good for stat increase
    And how many syndicates were able to get it?

Post Count
    And how many syndicates were able to get it?
    True.. not sure how many but for gold spending syndicates this mod is much better than say top 50 and top 25 defense mods.. I can't remember what top ten was last war but I think one was no banking and I would take this prize over the no banking any day
    retired

Post Count
    True.. not sure how many but for gold spending syndicates this mod is much better than say top 50 and top 25 defense mods.. I can't remember what top ten was last war but I think one was no banking and I would take this prize over the no banking any day
    But, again, only 10 syndicates can recieve that item. The SLTQ should be possible for at least most syndicates to receive.

Post Count
    But, again, only 10 syndicates can recieve that item. The SLTQ should be possible for at least most syndicates to receive.
    SLTQs are possible for literally every syndicate. You don't have to out score anyone, just beat the goals.

Post Count
    I am sure more than 10 finished this.. We are top 50 and did.
    retired

Post Count
    I am sure more than 10 finished this.. We are top 50 and did.
    I meant for the bank deposits, sorry I worded that wrong

Post Count

ranks

Bring out more ranks ie
    general same powers as leader if he phone not working general can keep the game going