Any links to MW goups on Groupme? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any links to MW goups on Groupme?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Contact me for link
    Last edited by whitepath23; 08-15-2014 at 06:33 PM.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Post Count
    Can't figure out how to pm you whitepath23. I'd like that link

Post Count
    I am a member of the room as well and it's not a myth that people are selling gold, folders, blocks and game cash. Monster and the ones that are doing the same thing as him are the ones selling it and the people in the room support it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There is no one named pretty puppy in the room.....have never heard of you sorry
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Post Count
    Do you think I would go by prettypupp in there. My sole purpose of being in there is to take ss of the people posting cheats in there. But let me guess none of this is true and without evidence it's not true right.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just wondering why you would have two names.....what would be your intention. Why not post and stand on what you say you saw. Why the need to change your name?
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Post Count
    My other account got banned for bringing up the cheats that people use. Prettypupp is nothing more than a stupid name that had nothing to do with anything. You guys can play dumb all you want you know what the truth is. It's no different than people from red rum saying that they were not cheating but yet they had jbird and Rexx going crazy in there faction. In turn monster an the rest of the low life hackers would keep telling people in the hooker room that they could not get caught with they bought from them. I have plenty of ss to prove it. But it really does jot matter because gree will ban some bot not all. Tadaaah acted like she cared for a while and even joined in some chats on group me. We gave her tons of information in the group me chat. And then she just disappeared and acted like nothing happened. But that's gree for you.

Post Count
    Trying to describe Fly's (400+ member) resource room as though its reason for existing is for hackers to help people cheat is like trying to say that the purpose for having stores in a shopping mall is to give shoplifters a place to operate.

And my name on groupme is the same as the forum is the same as in-game, so feel free to hit me up on there anytime. If I'm awake, I'll answer you, although sometimes it may not be immediate.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    I should not say the main reason for the room is cheating. The room does do well for people that need help to finish events and things like that. But the room also has the hackers in it and they openly talk with the people in the chat about what they are selling. But I don't blame you for playing dumb, redrum did the same thing before some of there players got banned.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Okay.....so following along with kefa s logic......I am shopping and see someone stealing a blouse or purse from a store in said mall. A. Is it my job as a customer to jump on the bandit as they exit the store as they leave unitl mall security arrives? For some it might be their logic. Following your logic of your pseudonym...ie you want say who you are in the room....who can one be certain that when sees an advertisment for the proclaimed hacked or gltiched items.....they are in fact not a ruse....some folks like to brag...boast they have more than others....can do more than others....my mom gets emails....every day that she has a cousin in Africa that needs to send her money so the momey can get out of the country. I am not in the redrum faction....so I can not commemt on any one in thst faction or the current leadership there. I do belive dog was the leader there. I dealt with dog on numerous occasions and I found he to ne a stand up guy. If your beef is with a faction....take it out with them in war..... not here on the forum....facrion names change....people move factions....I however have remained at the same faction since the start of factions. I have been a member of the room you question since it was the hooker polly resource room.... [just for the record....hooker wasnt a hooker...she is a nurse....took me a lomg time tomask her that..but who knows....I only know here virtually....] when she retired I took the room over..... at the request of the room because my faction is smallish.....I dont have any known ememies....at least in the game.....I have been able to do that because...I dont get mad.....I help everyone I can...if we have an empty prize seat for an event....we give it away....we know someone that needs concrete....we give it if we got it....someone needs a place to start a mini the launch them with us....search as you might amd uou will not find a single person that has ever had to pay for a faction resource.....so that is why I am the leader of the room....I have kicked folks.....when I have concrte evidence.....but a post for something for sale.....doesnt mean they have said item...and they sold said item....or that said item was obtained thru a way that was wrong.....hiding while others fight....and try to do right...might be more wrong in the end.....
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettypupp View Post
    I should not say the main reason for the room is cheating. The room does do well for people that need help to finish events and things like that. But the room also has the hackers in it and they openly talk with the people in the chat about what they are selling. But I don't blame you for playing dumb, redrum did the same thing before some of there players got banned.
    Who's playing dumb? I never said the mall doesn't have shoplifters. I only implied that such activity is not not even a small part of its purpose nor even a significant percentage of its actual activity. People post stupid s**t all the time in every public venue, and if 400+ people are gathered in one place there's bound to be at least a few who will try to exploit what they can from the others. Take you, for example, too empty of self-confidence to confront and discuss this issue in the room directly with the people in question, you anonymously hijack someone else's thread to bring your anonymous complaint here, showing your lack of courage and unwillingness to actually help anyone improve by ignoring the OP's request and instead turning his/her thread into a witch hunt by basically accusing 400+ people of promoting cheating. None of which is on topic with the OP nor helps the OP find what he/she was asking for.

An honorable person would have created his/her own new thread for this separate discussion and either offered the OP something actually helpful or not posted in the OP's thread at all.

To the OP: If you haven't found your way into some helpful rooms on Groupme yet, PM me your details.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Kefa, you see. That has been tried before. We tried making our own thread. Those who were guilty would not accept the truth and instead labeled us as "snitches". They are just not mature enough to accept responsibility of their actions.

Post Count
    Dog had nothing to do with the cheating that happened in redrum. It was his new leaders that brought in the hackers. Also my whole point is you guys act like cheaters are not a advertising in the room but you know they are. You can make it seem like because you don't know that they really can come with what they are selling that it is OK with them to advertise in your chat room. That just sounds stupid. The fact is is that the hooker room is filled with a bunch of people that is buying from monster and gp. Say what you want but you know the truth. And most of the people on this forum know the truth as well.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump bumo bumo