Any links to MW goups on Groupme?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any links to MW goups on Groupme?

Consistent Contributor pedrombv's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count
    Well... no EB, RB, Folders, Intel or something else ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    officer chats?

Post Count
    Just anything on MW ppl. Theres a lot about CC, wasn´t the same on MW ?

Post Count
    It depends on what you are looking for. There is a group call fly's community hooker help Room. If you join that room they will help you cheat as much as possible. Then the ones that are in the room will come on this forum and say with no proof it never happened. They will also call out sup and other people for cheating as well. The funny thing about that room is that they advertised it on this forum, but yet gree can't catch cheaters.

Post Count
    I dont know were but already read something about "There is a group call fly's community hooker help Room". How can enter ? Do you know if theres a intel room?

Post Count
    It's not a Intel room it's a room a bunch of people talk about nothing that matters and where hackers go to recruit stupid people that cheat.

Post Count
    ok, and a intel room ? Its most important to me, is there any ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mate, if you're after intel on other teams use docbot or the war os group http://www.war-os.com/.

Intel on LTQ/FLTQ can be found on this forum.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How can I help you with a room on group me
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count
    I prefer ham to turkey these days at Subway. Still eatin' fresh tho

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrombv View Post
    ok, and a intel room ? Its most important to me, is there any ?
    there ain't no sex in the boom boom room, and there ain't nothing intelligent on Group Me about anything, 'cept nonsense and sexy talk.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well the Fly Community Hooker room was handed over to me from Hooker Gal. I chose to leave the name Hooker in the room. Folks talk in that room just like they do here. The room is a great asset for intel and resources. Intel comes up during war and for the most part members of the room honor a code with in the room. For instance....I never hit a member of the room.....many times truces can be worked out prior to a battle when you see the factions are matched up.....say....a team is at the end of a streak of 6 or 7 and the other team is just pounding for points....an agreement can be made thru the room to stop at a certain point total to help the team streaking. During events when times are tough for small factions....many times folks need help on the 100s and they frantically post....18 minutes on boss 100 with 30 percent health please come help....and the room comes running. The room does have a tift from time to time...and folks don't like folks from other factions....but for the most part....the room gets along well. I personally have no problem with any member of any faction. From SUP1 down to the lowest factions involved in the room....Factions from all walks have been represented from all walks in the game and to say that the entire room doesn't like Sup members, well that just isn't true....Whatever I can do to help someone play this game I will do. Please let me know if anyone would like to join. Making a blanket statement is dangerous.....make sure you have a big enough blanket!

The Fly Fisher
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepath23 View Post
    Well the Fly Community Hooker room was handed over to me from Hooker Gal. I chose to leave the name Hooker in the room. Folks talk in that room just like they do here. The room is a great asset for intel and resources. Intel comes up during war and for the most part members of the room honor a code with in the room. For instance....I never hit a member of the room.....many times truces can be worked out prior to a battle when you see the factions are matched up.....say....a team is at the end of a streak of 6 or 7 and the other team is just pounding for points....an agreement can be made thru the room to stop at a certain point total to help the team streaking. During events when times are tough for small factions....many times folks need help on the 100s and they frantically post....18 minutes on boss 100 with 30 percent health please come help....and the room comes running. The room does have a tift from time to time...and folks don't like folks from other factions....but for the most part....the room gets along well. I personally have no problem with any member of any faction. From SUP1 down to the lowest factions involved in the room....Factions from all walks have been represented from all walks in the game and to say that the entire room doesn't like Sup members, well that just isn't true....Whatever I can do to help someone play this game I will do. Please let me know if anyone would like to join. Making a blanket statement is dangerous.....make sure you have a big enough blanket!

The Fly Fisher

Im a a room member. Never cheat. And never talk mess about others in the room... Myth dispelled.

The room is as fly says!

I have in fact gotten help on 100's, asked for intel, met like minds, got boss help, and such... Join and make your own decision about it. Feel free to join my faction as well!
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Lurker
    Post Count
    No room exists... Just checked