Swindled out of prize

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swindled out of prize

Post Count

Swindled out of prize

Why have we not received the prize we were promised for best syndicate competition? The top 3 were promised 2 maxed out bonuses. We have not received this or even contacted and we came second. 3 times I've politely mailed about this and not one response! Is there no end to how poorly you treat your customers? How can you not award us the prize you promised?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I was almost happy that our entry got "honorable mention" instead of winning, because I would be outraged about them not actually delivering the promised prizes.

Post Count
    How long ago was it?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stiff666, I am afraid we will be unlikely to either get an answer from Gree or our prizes! Sadly they think 50 gold each is = to 2 maxed out bonuses!

This is the second time we have had to fight for prizes won! It took one of our members writing something I don't condone to get us our syndicate prize before, I do hope this time Gree see sense and award the promised prizes!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sorry Stiff666, this is standard procedure for Gree.

Post Count
    It was about 2 weeks ago they should have given us the prize. I put a receipt msg on the ones I sent so I know they've read my complaints.

Post Count
    50 gold is watching 25 videos. Terrible prize in place of 2 maxed out bonuses. Loads of effort went into that. Changing the rules after the competition has finished is unfair!!! Not even bothering to tell us or reply to queries is even worse. Robbing bast##!$

Post Count
    Look at below quote, original sticky is still up there.

All three winners will receive the following:

-A shout-out in a Facebook post!
    -Two maxed-out Syndicate bonuses of the submitter’s choice (i.e. we will raise the level of those two syndicate bonuses to 5).

In addition, each member of the #1 Syndicate (at the time of awarding) will receive 50 gold!

So go ahead, tell us why you're the best. We want to hear from you!

Specific Guidelines:

-The Contest runs from 5-14 to 5-21. Winners will be chosen and announced by 5-24, and awards will go out after.
    -One entry per person and per Syndicate, please. Multiple entries/ spam will be discounted.
    -Participants must be 13 years or older
    -Please do not share the personal information of others
    -All normal terms of the game’s Terms of Service apply

Post Count

whats up with that

Yes Gree I too am part of this. Why could you not honour the original oitline of the contest? Wevhave been gipped.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hi there,

Apologies the person who was in charge of the event is no longer with us. That has put a delay on rewarding this. Trying to award this by the end of the day today, but there has been a little hiccup. The ticket will be answered as soon as we are able to award the prizing.

This will be the prizing bonus:
    1st Place Syndicate Bonus, +5% Gun Attack
    2nd Place Syndicate Bonus, +3% Gun Attack
    3rd Place Syndicate Bonus, +1% Gun Attack

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hi there,

.....Trying to award this by the end of the day today, but there has been a little hiccup.

More like an enormous belch.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by buzz88 View Post
    More like an enormous belch.
    Try the other end
    retired

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hi there,

Apologies the person who was in charge of the event is no longer with us. That has put a delay on rewarding this. Trying to award this by the end of the day today, but there has been a little hiccup. The ticket will be answered as soon as we are able to award the prizing.

This will be the prizing bonus:
    1st Place Syndicate Bonus, +5% Gun Attack
    2nd Place Syndicate Bonus, +3% Gun Attack
    3rd Place Syndicate Bonus, +1% Gun Attack
    And do you think that those and 50 gold are equal to the originally stated prizes? A maxed out bonus is +50%! Though at time of competition it was +25%, so now giving us +3% Gun Attack is slightly like rubbing salt into an open wound! I should add that the offered prize was 2 maxed bonuses, not just +3% on 1 bonus too!
    Last edited by Wolfy; 06-11-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Post Count

@&%#*

What a joke. Why should those of us that worked hard entered and won have to pay for some idiot ex employees mistake?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 5t0rm View Post
    What a joke. Why should those of us that worked hard entered and won have to pay for some idiot ex employees mistake?
    You didn't pay anything, and aren't now being asked to pay for anything. How hard was entering this "contest" anyways? Be one of five teams that went on Facebook and bragged about how awesome you are?