100m def for each tree in LTB . Seriously GREE?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100m def for each tree in LTB . Seriously GREE?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

100m def for each tree in LTB . Seriously GREE?

This has to be an error somewhere. I know we asked for an updated def building but 100m is just stat inflation skyrocketing through the roof. How does one even attack someone during war now? Even mega attack won't win most of the time. A player in a top 10 guild with say above average 200m attack won't be able to attack someone in a top 200 guild as long as he has 3 of them trees? Don't make sense

Fix this GREE!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    has anyone actually attacked someone with the tree forts so we can see how they work? if it's a straight def boost; then yeah, castle/wall hits only next war

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There is another thread on this too,
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ming-war-issue
    But the more there is maybe gree will read it.
    Am sure it's a mistake, and just a oversight on there part.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Yes. It adds 100m per tree to your defense stat and it is working. Ppl are losing raid and rival attacks to those who they usually would beat

Utterly ridiculous bonus boost.

My 10m attack mini can in just a few days have 310m def....that's an insult to every player who worked hard for the past year or more

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baela3 View Post
    Yes. It adds 100m per tree to your defense stat and it is working. Ppl are losing raid and rival attacks to those who they usually would beat

Utterly ridiculous bonus boost.

My 10m attack mini can in just a few days have 310m def....that's an insult to every player who worked hard for the past year or more
    imagine how those people that started at the very beginning and built a dragon army.....only to have that wiped away in short order.....

how about when they gave us new units for the machines and oh yeah ....that was a waste that was only good for about a week....as in why bother since everyone is very close to an indestructible army anyway......

this game is flawed ...everyone knows it....and whats to happen to the player that just started...and see players at 450 mill attack.....how will he/she compete.....the only way to make the game even...is to inflate the stats.....

I am sorry that you my friends must endure this BS....it was such a GREAT game...and gree turned into a JOKE!!!

My friends...I miss you all....and the great times and battles we shared.....I hope it gets better for you!!!

IMO...its never going to change ....It will NEVER get better....this repetitive wheel of complaints will never stop as long as gree is running the show....if you did not know ....NOW you do.....proceed with your eyes wide shut.....and at your own risk!!!

KA: 630-568-270

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm a daily low gem user, sitting around 100m A/D. So if I get 3 trees and move up to 400m defense, that just makes it so people around my level can't attack/raid me anymore (or me them). But think about it, the folks in the top 3 have 500m-1billion stats now. THEY can still raid us lowbies... Gree is catering to the guys that pay the bills, that's is all. This is the kind of chump move that is right up the alley for this game.

Or maybe I don't understand how building defense adds to your defense numbers. Perhaps it's not just a straight addition? Someone prove me wrong please.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    my guess is they will have a giant attack boost coming up soon. If not we are going to see a lot of low point wars won hitting lazy players that did not build the defense buildings and walls.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    I am sorry that you my friends must endure this BS....it was such a GREAT game...and gree turned into a JOKE!!!

My friends...I miss you all....and the great times and battles we shared.....I hope it gets better for you!!!

IMO...its never going to change ....It will NEVER get better....this repetitive wheel of complaints will never stop as long as gree is running the show....if you did not know ....NOW you do.....proceed with your eyes wide shut.....and at your own risk!!!
    gosh, I know how you feel... RIP KA.

...very sad to watch an awesome game get trashed by it's own developers.

It's always been a joke to GREE; they laugh all the way to the bank everyday!

*going through withdrawals*

Post Count
    There is another way of looking at the boost. Many have clammored about the great disparity between the haves and the have nots. This is a relatively inexpensive way to sure up defenses and avoid the pillaging from insane spenders/hackers.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    imagine how those people that started at the very beginning and built a dragon army.....only to have that wiped away in short order.....
    Hi Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    gosh, I know how you feel... RIP KA.

...very sad to watch an awesome game get trashed by it's own developers.

It's always been a joke to GREE; they laugh all the way to the bank everyday!

*going through withdrawals*
    This game went down the sewer LONG ago.

However, with this defensive boost it's a great time to go for those manor level 10's. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Lurker
    Post Count
    It's been changed now.

Lvl 1 20k
    Lvl 2 40k
    Lvl 3 80k
    Lvl 4 1.6m

Ect.

Post Count
    Never mind. Value of ten difference then?

Was 200k before now 20k?
    Last edited by Baela3; 06-11-2014 at 07:07 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Nope

It was 200k then 400k now it is 20k and 40k they dropped a "0"

Lurker
    Post Count
    lvl 10 will now be 10m not 100m

So for all 3 building you can get a max of 30mil def plus your own bonus on top.

Post Count
    I caught that as I was toying it. Long day man. So max is 10m now not 100m