What Is The Point In Playing Anymore? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Is The Point In Playing Anymore?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress RedHead View Post
    I read your comments and unfortunately I agree with what you said. How do we go about getting refund?
    I am frustrated with how difficult it is too keep up and have been a heavy gem user. It shouldn't be a requirement in a free game. Gree has not only made it a requirement to play, it is too greedy. Occasional gem buying is OK with me but, it has gotten ridiculous. I have put a lot of time effort and $$$ into this game but, I am at my limit now and just plain frustrated and angry.
    While this idea has been mentioned several time and a few people have recived refunds, but please note, there are guide lines in place set by iTunes for charge backs, and gree is a business that dose it's best to follow those guide lines, there needs to be a breach in one of the agreements we agree to, or a case of unscrupulous business practices,(again guide lines are in place for reporting these)
    There are even guide lines around refunds from your children useing the device and racking up huge bills.
    iTunes will help within limits, but you will have to prove your case. Prob more so now than befor. iTunes frowns upon what happend after last war. A lot of people requested charge backs and got them, even tho the problem had been fixed. Something they should not have done. But happend due to miscommunication.
    Daily player

Lurker
    Post Count
    Very well said Lys!