The Art of Hacking: Different Rules for Different Syndicates - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Hacking: Different Rules for Different Syndicates

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Changing the final rankings after the event expired is something a majority of the forum community has disagreed with in the past. The right thing here is for Gree to treat SAS the same way they treat everyone else; do nothing.

Gree has always banned proven hackers and will continue to do so. Their actions against hackers have always been the same, they just don't say anything about it to avoid advertising the fact that their games can be hacked.

Gree isn't punishing anyone. Key word, anyone. Why should 59 legit members of the winning team be penalized for the actions of one player?
    Why should a team be penalized for the actions of one player?

Have you ever watched a team sport or any team oriented competition? When a player commits a penalty both the player & team are penalized. If one sprinter in the 4x4 tests dirty the entire team is penalized.

Shall I dumb it down more?
    The Real Gold Standard

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post

Have you ever watched a team sport or any team oriented competition? When a player commits a penalty both the player & team are penalized. If one sprinter in the 4x4 tests dirty the entire team is penalized.

Please do until you figure out what is being discussed here. You may inadvertently help out Tmoney while you're at it.

Gree games are money spending competitions, not skills competitions. Comparing this game to anything involving actual skill is the same as comparing apples to ping pong balls. They're both spherical objects, but that's where the similarities end.

Post Count
    Wow! excellent point! To argue skill vs throwing money is not relevant, they are both team competitions.

You are spot on! Great insight and analogy!

Last edited by TMI; 06-11-2014 at 08:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Why else would it matter?
    Hahaha what a joke! Hahahaha your posts are funny as a morons Hahahaha and you have 5k of them Hahahaha

Post Count

Thanks Flapjacks, there's a good quote from forest gump that reminds me of namedud.

"Stupid is as stupid does." Forest Gump 1994

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree games are money spending competitions, not skills competitions. Comparing this game to anything involving actual skill is the same as comparing apples to ping pong balls. They're both spherical objects, but that's where the similarities end.
    Well said. But I'll add this, people spending money on this game go on, please, spend mire and more. I'd love to see what you gave to say when this game shura down!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think you shura go to bed now and no mire drink
    Loads more trolling to be done tomorrow

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Given the facts:
    1. Said player was banned for actions that occurred during battle (ip hacking)...........How do you know this player was banned for ip hack?
    2. Said player had been reported BEFORE battle for hacking.......... How do you know TAW didn't inquire to Gree about the player themselves?
    3. Said player's syndicate was warned BEFORE battle that he was a hacker......... Warned with what, words? Did you provide proof of your claim or did you expect that syndicate to take the word of a syndicate that has a history of accessing accounts (Baddad)?

It would seem that the bare minimum that should be done is the SAS be awarded 1st based on the removal of the hack3d ip........ You are kidding right? Let me get this right. You want the team who rightfully won first place to what be disqualified? It's ultimately Gree's responsibility to seek out and ban players for cheating. Players just play the game not deal with who is doing what.

If you were willing to actually send a message about hacking you would disqualify the syndicate harboring the hacker from the entire event and ban the leader. After all, plenty of evidence exists that the syndicate was warned prior to battle about said hacker.........Someone can say you are a bank robber should you be arrested just because someone claims it. You want TAW disqualified and the leader banned? If that is the case SAS should be disqualified 2 previous wars as this player was in their syndicate.

Either way, I don't think GREE should punish SAS for trying to do the right thing. SAS could have kept him, gotten 5 mil ip and been way clear of TAW. It's a 10 million point ip swing against SAS and they still almost won. Before anyone cares to reply, I would point out the said player was BOOTED and did not leave under his own free will. I saw it happen.[/QUOTE]............... What do you mean punish sas? They are 2nd. How are they being punished? Bottom line sas is either on forum bragging when things go as planned or complaining when it doesn't. You guys are pathetic.
    Last edited by The Governor; 06-11-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Governor View Post
    What do you mean punish sas? They are 2nd. How are they being punished? Bottom line sas is either on forum bragging when things go as planned or complaining when it doesn't. You guys are pathetic.

If necessary, let's resume this scholarly discussion at a more reasonable hour.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The best option will always be to do nothing, and ensure whatever happened to cause an issue cannot happen again in the future. This has always worked well for Gree, much to the chagrin of many players, but making special cases will only cause further issues down the road.
    A screen grab I saw suggested a hacker in KA managed to help his team to over 2 billion conquest points in their last war, pushing the rightful top 3 teams down a place. Following your logic this should be allowed to stand, am I right?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Governor View Post
    Given the facts:
    1. Said player was banned for actions that occurred during battle (ip hacking)...........How do you know this player was banned for ip hack?
    2. Said player had been reported BEFORE battle for hacking.......... How do you know TAW didn't inquire to Gree about the player themselves?
    3. Said player's syndicate was warned BEFORE battle that he was a hacker......... Warned with what, words? Did you provide proof of your claim or did you expect that syndicate to take the word of a syndicate that has a history of accessing accounts (Baddad)?

It would seem that the bare minimum that should be done is the SAS be awarded 1st based on the removal of the hack3d ip........ You are kidding right? Let me get this right. You want the team who rightfully won first place to what be disqualified? It's ultimately Gree's responsibility to seek out and ban players for cheating. Players just play the game not deal with who is doing what.

If you were willing to actually send a message about hacking you would disqualify the syndicate harboring the hacker from the entire event and ban the leader. After all, plenty of evidence exists that the syndicate was warned prior to battle about said hacker.........Someone can say you are a bank robber should you be arrested just because someone claims it. You want TAW disqualified and the leader banned? If that is the case SAS should be disqualified 2 previous wars as this player was in their syndicate.

Either way, I don't think GREE should punish SAS for trying to do the right thing. SAS could have kept him, gotten 5 mil ip and been way clear of TAW. It's a 10 million point ip swing against SAS and they still almost won. Before anyone cares to reply, I would point out the said player was BOOTED and did not leave under his own free will. I saw it happen.
    ............... What do you mean punish sas? They are 2nd. How are they being punished? Bottom line sas is either on forum bragging when things go as planned or complaining when it doesn't. You guys are pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Wow that's a whole lot of denial. I hope you aren't a lawyer, or at least I hope you defend guilty people who deserve to go to jail. Because they will.

1) We don't know why the player was banned. But we do know they scored, oh, FIFTEEN TIMES MORE THAN ANYONE EVER HAS in a period of four minutes. That was the evidence, the player is banned for life, everyone from current SAS/TAW to retired SAS/TAW to the various kakao and groupme rooms has seen the evidence and overwhelmingly agreed with Gree's findings: This player most certainly hacked IP.

2) Has Gree ever, upon TAW asking about a player, been told "oh, thanks... that player is a hacker and we are banning them?" Or has Gree said, every single time, that TAW should go ahead and sign the player? I can think of at least one other who everyone knew had a very hacked inventory... Gree said they were OK too.

3) Yes, warned with words. What proof do you need? A player is BOOTED by SAS, a player with ~80K gold, for being a hacker and your leadership was notified. Has SAS ever accused any player who voluntarily left SAS and joined TAW of being a hacker? TAW has recruited 40 or so players from SAS since battles began (going back to FC), and I don't think SAS has ever reported one for being a hacker. Why would they start here?

Every single time a player on a syndicate has been found guilty of hacking, their IP was removed from the syndicate total. In KA, in MW, in CC (HCG, etc). So stop acting like this request is remotely outlandish. Any alternative is outlandish. If the result is unfair to TAW, it is equally unfair the countless times Gree set and reinforced the precedent in the past. Stop crying.

We aren't asking that TAW be disbanded or the leader banned. Just remove the IP, same as they have always done before. Stop trying to lie and change what the argument is about: Fairness in the face of overwhelming evidence accepted by Gree, SAS, the player community, and TAW.

SAS is being punished because for the first time in the history of Gree games, a syndicate dead to rights caught hacking has been allowed to keep the IP of the hacker. That's the issue.

The only pathetic post I have seen in this thread is yours.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Am I reading all of this right?....SAS hacked an account in their syn.....sends the account to TAW.......Uses account to gain 5mil IP for TAW.......then complains to gree that they lost because of a hacked account??? Just asking

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    SAS is being punished because for the first time in the history of Gree games, a syndicate dead to rights caught hacking has been allowed to keep the IP of the hacker. That's the issue.
    If you're not going to bother to read the whole thread, then don't bother to reply to it either. Yes...this player was a member of SAS. How many times did we have to say that this player was booted and reported to both GREE and TAW before the battle began?

We know the integrity of our teams. We are not here to defend our integrity. We are asking that GREE prove theirs. Period. The above quote is the very plain and simple heart of this post. The fact that it has turned into anything other than that is just ridiculous.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    ............... What do you mean punish sas? They are 2nd. How are they being punished? Bottom line sas is either on forum bragging when things go as planned or complaining when it doesn't. You guys are pathetic.
    Wow that's a whole lot of denial. I hope you aren't a lawyer, or at least I hope you defend guilty people who deserve to go to jail. Because they will.

1) We don't know why the player was banned. But we do know they scored, oh, FIFTEEN TIMES MORE THAN ANYONE EVER HAS in a period of four minutes. That was the evidence, the player is banned for life, everyone from current SAS/TAW to retired SAS/TAW to the various kakao and groupme rooms has seen the evidence and overwhelmingly agreed with Gree's findings: This player most certainly hacked IP...... didn't sas win a battle against TAW. If this player is doing what you are claiming there is no way SAS should of won. Sounds like SAS has a few hackers left in their syndicate.

2) Has Gree ever, upon TAW asking about a player, been told "oh, thanks... that player is a hacker and we are banning them?" Or has Gree said, every single time, that TAW should go ahead and sign the player? I can think of at least one other who everyone knew had a very hacked inventory... Gree said they were OK too.

3) Yes, warned with words. What proof do you need? A player is BOOTED by SAS, a player with ~80K gold, for being a hacker and your leadership was notified. Has SAS ever accused any player who voluntarily left SAS and joined TAW of being a hacker? TAW has recruited 40 or so players from SAS since battles began (going back to FC), and I don't think SAS has ever reported one for being a hacker. Why would they start here?......... who in their right mind would do anything based on what SAS says. Your word doesn't mean squat.

Every single time a player on a syndicate has been found guilty of hacking, their IP was removed from the syndicate total. In KA, in MW, in CC (HCG, etc). So stop acting like this request is remotely outlandish. Any alternative is outlandish. If the result is unfair to TAW, it is equally unfair the countless times Gree set and reinforced the precedent in the past. Stop crying...... crying? You are funny. All you ever do is cry bro. I've never seen a grown man cry so much. I thought you left SAS for Shadowland. Why are you so concerned about a syndicate you are no longer associated with?

We aren't asking that TAW be disbanded or the leader banned. Just remove the IP, same as they have always done before. Stop trying to lie and change what the argument is about: Fairness in the face of overwhelming evidence accepted by Gree, SAS, the player community, and TAW......Evidence? Oh yeah like you mentioned earlier cause you said it. You have more excuses than a convicted 3 time loser....lmfao!

SAS is being punished because for the first time in the history of Gree games, a syndicate dead to rights caught hacking has been allowed to keep the IP of the hacker. That's the issue........ Finding and banning cheaters is Gree's responsibility. I buy gold and play cc. If my responsibilities include seeking out cheaters I need to discuss my position, pay scale and benefits package.

The only pathetic post I have seen in this thread is yours.[/QUOTE]

Monte sing it with me. ... 🎵Tomorrow, tomorrow. . The sun will come out tomorrow🎵

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm just an outside observer......Seems strange that there weren't a half a dozen threads started when you booted the hacker, or when the hacker joined TAW. Something's not right