DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Hacking: Different Rules for Different Syndicates

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

The Art of Hacking: Different Rules for Different Syndicates

During the last war, there was a hacker in TAW that scored over 5 mil ip. This hacker whom we shall not name as per forum rules, was able to do 300 k ip in 60 seconds. That is equivalent to 40 players going all out. SAS warned TAW about this player as he was booted from SAS. TAW still decided to bring him to war with them. This player in question is now banned due to extensive reports and proof submitted to GREE. He was able to score just enough to keep TAW in first place.

GREE has banned the player in question but they will not deduct his IP as they did in the past with the DL in HCG, and like they did in KA.
    ( http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1317091 )

The end result GREE says taw ended up first. Even though deduction of the 6 million IP the player in question scored clearly would have put TAW in second place.

If GREE doesn't remove the ip from the team's score, this, yet again, exposes their favouritism for taw, and ultimately exposes the uneven playing field.

We are awaiting gree's response, however, this time GREE will have to do the right thing, too much money has been involved. We will attempt to use every endeavour at our disposal to fight for sas and it's players, and what we believe the morally right decision.

Due to forum rules detailed info cannot be relayed here, however we have amassed extensive info which will be made available.
    Last edited by SilentAssassin; 06-10-2014 at 10:08 PM.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Regardless of the outcome you will still continue to support gree by buying gold. Pointless thread as usual!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I wonder if gree will do the decent thing and award the first prize to the deserving winners?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    Due to forum rules detailed info cannot be relayed here, however we have amassed extensive info which will be made available.
    Why not? You're breaking 20 other forum rules by discussing this here. I'd like to see the evidence. out the hacker publicly.
    Pagoda no good.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-A-Teams-Total

Please check this out and vote .

Should Hacked IP Be Deducted From A Teams Total?

Post Count
    uh....we dont talk about hackers here, theres no such thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Lurker
    Post Count

Very well written

If you strip away the SAS VS TAW or Everyone VS SAS aspect of it, any intelligent, unbiased person can see the valid point made here. This effects everyone, not just SAS.

This thread is not about whether or not it happened. It happened. It has been proven and Gree has acknowledged it. This thread is about making the wrong right and the resistance that is being given this time when this very same wrong, Gree has made right in the past.

Most of us spend money on this game. Most of us will continue to do so, but it is not too much to ask that the game be played fairly and without favoritism towards one syndicate or another. No matter the syndicate.

I hope the right thing is done here and I hope that people can look at this situation through unbiased eyes.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree has BANNED the player in question due to him hacking. This player has been banned from playing Crime City, that is a FACT and there is no need to discuss that FACT or evidence any further. This is not a thread to prove anyones guilt, this has already been established, hence the ban.

The question being asked now is why is Gree refusing to do the right thing and remove the banned players ip from TAW's total score. The ip was maintained by cheating, this is a FACT, Gree is allowing TAW to benefit from the same cheater they have banned. Cheat and you will be banned, but whatever you have gained from cheating, can and will be allowed to benefit your team. How in the world can Gree be ok with that? At the end of the day Gree is allowing TAW to use hacked ip towards their total ip. This is WRONG! Gree has stripped teams of ip in the past when players cheated to receive that ip. Why will they not do that now? This is WRONG.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Organise a gold strike for the next battle.. that.ll get sas their 1st place.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by EZpikins View Post
    Gree has BANNED the player in question due to him hacking. This player has been banned from playing Crime City, that is a FACT and there is no need to discuss that FACT or evidence any further. This is not a thread to prove anyones guilt, this has already been established, hence the ban.
    sorry sir, your join date is suspect. you cannot speak with any authority here until you have ten or more posts.
    Pagoda no good.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why would Gree do your so called right thing? You should do the right thing and stop giving them money and move on.

Dear SAS, with all due respect will you guys please quit *****ing and crying after every war because you did not win. Can you guys please get a real life and not put so much time and energy into a game on your phone. The battle ended over a week ago get over it. Life goes on outside of the game.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What happened is as blatent as it gets and the same thing happened in KA while GREE fixed it there but not here
    Please don't try and derail the thread
    Thanks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    What happened is as blatent as it gets and the same thing happened in KA while GREE fixed it there but not here
    Please don't try and derail the thread
    Thanks.
    I have no beef with sas. I question why SAS would continue fighting for 1st if you've seen favoritism in the past with that streak fiasco. why bother if you know the deck is stacked against you?
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    I don't post here often but I feel compelled by the fact that an injustice has been done not just to sas but to every player in crime city. It is a known fact this player hacked ip and has been caught and banned as acknowleged by gree.
    Gree raises the argument that hypothetically without this player TAW could of still won the war. This player scored over 5 Mil most of this ip was scored in an impossible amount of time in the last minutes of the war. This player scored more ip than the top player in this game and we all know who that is. So please stop insulting our intelligence with this ridiculous hypothetical argument. The fact is sas won this one they did it fair and square and deserve what is rightfully theirs. As fellow players you all know what it is like when your syndicate wins one that you really worked for and you manage against all odds to pull it off....I know you all do its why we all play the game. Gree can never return that moment back to sas but they can do what is right... what is fair and what is just. If they cannot manage that then they should return all gold purchases back to not only sas but to every team that faced taw and the uneven playing field.