VFF Alpha - Come Join the VFF Family

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VFF Alpha - Come Join the VFF Family

Post Count

VFF Alpha - Come Join the VFF Family

Are you tired of being the one that carries your team through events by yourself with no other help?
    Do you want to find a team that works together and looks after one another?

Then come take a look at what VFF-Alpha has for you!!

As part of the VFF family, VFF-Alpha has the leadership and the resources to complete events and place high in WD rankings. With nearly all faction bonuses MAXED you will have the highest possible attack/defense stats.

With 8 factions that stretch from Top 350 all the way up to Top 5 you will be able to find a spot in this family that suits your gaming. Do you want to play at the top but don't have the stats for it - no need to worry as you can start in a lower ranked team and work your way up the VFF ladder. We give priority to VFF members if they decided they want to move up or down over outside recruits.

Placement is based on level/stats and WD points, but all VFF factions work with each other to finish events so you won't be left out. If this sounds like the place you want to be then don't waste anymore time. Send me a message on here or you can find me on groupme at mikmo116@yahoo.com

Post Count
    I'd like to join. Haven't been on groupme long, so not sure how to find you. My stats are 17.33/21.35. If you can use me, let me know. Thanks!!