Uber cheap air unit, 1 gold bar = 6k in stats???? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Uber cheap air unit, 1 gold bar = 6k in stats????

Post Count
    Dont take out jets from us. Let them ride. Dont take away something that benefits us at your mistake. Remember you made us kill 140 more NPCs than needed and did not fix or compensate us. Let us have this.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Dont take out jets from us. Let them ride. Dont take away something that benefits us at your mistake. Remember you made us kill 140 more NPCs than needed and did not fix or compensate us. Let us have this.
    Well they gave a portion of gold back to everyone for the fltq mistake.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    Test for what exactly? To see how many will now get refunded only a portion of their gold or none? If it is a test then why make it live? Is this a test of your customer support to see how fast they can respond to tickets? Please clarify.
    Internal testing: This should never have made it into a live build.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

It's all good. With the 1 gold for 6k unit & GLTQ daily boss prize this Simply is becoming the strongest in MW pretty quickly.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

Lol get used to it it, you'll learn quick that many things happen that shouldn't due to grees lack of communication between each other and lack of qc/qa/beta input

Post Count
    Really? Again? Better be a full refund - we all took screen shots! Not that I assume that matters to Gree, but it will to Google & iTunes.

Post Count
    I spent 70 gold for 100. If refunded, I want back 70 gold.

Post Count

Refund due to your mistake?

So gree will honorably refund us gold that was used to purchase that "1 gold air unit" due to their own mistake of pushing that sale out.

My question is this, what if I specially bought a vault of gold just to buy this air unit? It's a vault of gold I would not have actually purchased otherwise. Will u be refunding me money instead of just 1500 gold which I now have no plans to use anyway?

Answer that!

Post Count
    So tired of this. Manage your game please. Don't have thousands of people make real life decisions to spend real money on false advertising. When WalMart accidentally advertised TVs for half the cost they honored the pricing. An honorable business would stand behind what they sell. The great thing for Gree is that this "error" doesn't hurt you financially to let people keep the units. Do some nice, we deserve it.

Post Count
    I spent 2000 gold as part of a contractual obligation between both parties to provide a good in exchange for money. I don't want gold back! I want what I paid for.

If I tell you I made an error in judgement ever spending a dime on this game are you going to refund my money???

Post Count
    I also purchased gold with the express interest in purchasing that unit. Will I be getting my money back?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Finley View Post
    I spent 2000 gold as part of a contractual obligation between both parties to provide a good in exchange for money. I don't want gold back! I want what I paid for.

If I tell you I made an error in judgement ever spending a dime on this game are you going to refund my money???
    Nicely said. I want what I paid for.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Finley View Post

+++++++++1

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is getting out of control. I've kept my mouth shut about Gree until now. I purposely purchased gold for these units, to end up having them taken away? I don't want gold back, I want what I purchased. How can you legally take something from us after we purchased it, and then offer us something different in exchange?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warraw View Post
    So gree will honorably refund us gold that was used to purchase that "1 gold air unit" due to their own mistake of pushing that sale out.

My question is this, what if I specially bought a vault of gold just to buy this air unit? It's a vault of gold I would not have actually purchased otherwise. Will u be refunding me money instead of just 1500 gold which I now have no plans to use anyway?

Answer that!
    Seems like they would legally have to refund us actual cash. I'm going to have to check into this more. We're not getting what we paid for, so it seems like they would have to give us our money back. Not just fake gold.