Uber cheap air unit, 1 gold bar = 6k in stats???? - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Uber cheap air unit, 1 gold bar = 6k in stats????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyffe View Post
    The problem is I spent money to buy gold to purchase that unit, had I known it was getting taken away I wouldn't have spent my money on the gold. Now I have gold that I have no use for. What they did was without a doubt False Advertising.

I agree - I wouldn't of purchased the gold otherwise.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree,

If you go and purchase a car for a great price ... pay for the vehicle.. deal is done. they have their money and you have your vehicle... that contract is FINISHED.

Now the guy who sold you the car can't come back to you and say "Oh, I didn't charge you enough for the car - I want my car back."

It doesn't work like that. This is SHADY business.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Or give you a Kia when you clearly bought a Cadillac.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Be careful before Tadaaah sends you an infraction for creating "unrest". I just wanna know where he got that word. The biggest problem is the gree's staff creating the biggest unrest ever every day.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyffe View Post
    The problem is I spent money to buy gold to purchase that unit, had I known it was getting taken away I wouldn't have spent my money on the gold. Now I have gold that I have no use for. What they did was without a doubt False Advertising.
    Maybe that's what they were doing. They wanted people to buy gold. They knew people will jump and buy gold to get that cheap unit. Once gold was bought, they pulled the usual BS.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    Be careful before Tadaaah sends you an infraction for creating "unrest". I just wanna know where he got that word. The biggest problem is the gree's staff creating the biggest unrest ever every day.
    Oh... I've already received 1 "infraction" from Tadaaah... I dont know what happened to freedom of speech... lol

Dear qdubbya,

You have received an infraction at GREE Forum.

Reason: Staff Insults
    -------
    Hello,

You are receiving this infraction due to staff insults. Please read and review the Forum Code of Conduct to avoid situations like these in the future. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Community Team
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by qdubbya View Post
    I agree - I wouldn't of purchased the gold otherwise.
    i too would not have purchased the gold today otherwise, and certainly never when not on sale. Tardavik and Jerle, we need all gold purchase made today to be refunded in the currency we purchased it in! All! If I wanted to buy gold to sit in my acct, I would have done so. I did not. I was buying the planes, and only the planes and definitely not spare gold. I figured this was a real price for Full Assault and just another stat inflation.

This is a textbook bait and switch. We entered into a contract to purchase the airplanes and you switched us to gold, which I never wanted on that acct in the least. The 4 elements of a contract are offer, acceptance, consideration and occurrence. Each of these 4 were completed. GREE has no legal right to rescind these contracts in the US. A 1 sided alleatory TOS does not / cannot override centuries of contract law. Please do take this to your Legal Dept, who should tell you the same, and then please do the right thing once confirmed.

Lurker
    Post Count

check your new units, they are gone

Quote Originally Posted by Tito89 View Post
    So i wake up and find a front line bomber with 6000/6000 worth 1 bar of gold and i end up buying 140 of them for my mini and 10 for my main. Anyone else got this? And if so could they post a screenshot cause mine always stuffs up on here
    We also bought these units with gold only to find that gree had taken them back off of us as well as we are out of the good. They did not give it back. Check yours!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh... I've already received 1 "infraction" from Tadaaah... I dont know what happened to freedom of speech... lol
    Lol funny. He sent me one for creating "unrest". Gree is the one creating unrest and not us. They can shut us up on the forum but that wouldn't resolve the problem with their product and their staff

Link to Better Business Bureau

Here is a link to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau...

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-franc...le-a-complaint
    I did this. Super easy, took 5-10 min. EVERYONE DEMAND THE UNITS REPLACED. NOT A REFUND.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow, a lot of commotion on the Forum about these 1 Gold planes... and I can understand the frustration but all the allegation of malpractice are a bit overdone to my opinion...
    When I was told about it, my immediate reaction was that it was either a GREE joke, mistake (there was namely also a 2 AD infantry unit for $1...) or gift.
    Tried to buy one plane and it went tru, so it was not a joke... and had to conclude it was a mistake. Logic conclusion should be to NOT spent money on something which was obviously a mistake (if it was a gift from GREE, I'm sure they would let us know...) unless of course, you have in mind to take advantage of the mistake as happened a few times before...

Post Count
    Many hours have passed since my units that I legally purchased were stolen from me, on three separate accounts, and I have no refunded gold to show for them!! Much rather have the "real" cash back that I used to purchase vaults of gold, that I wouldn't otherwise have done, but at the least, GREE shouldn't have removed the units without the gold refund taking place simultaneously!! Shame on you GREE, and shame on me, for knowing in my soul that this was going to happen like this, when it seemed too good to be true!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Mods, Why didnt you just let everyone keep the units? I seen them, a lot of ppl in my faction bought them, i did not. Why, they were only a 6k unit. If ppl want to spend gold on them, let them.

As long as everyone had the option to buy them (i think there was 3days left), leave them on sale. In fact, i like the thought of s random "fire" sale.

Link to file complaint with Better Business Bureau

Link to file complaint to Better Business Bureau. Only takes 5 min!

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-franc...le-a-complaint

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napgar View Post
    Wow, a lot of commotion on the Forum about these 1 Gold planes... and I can understand the frustration but all the allegation of malpractice are a bit overdone to my opinion...
    When I was told about it, my immediate reaction was that it was either a GREE joke, mistake (there was namely also a 2 AD infantry unit for $1...) or gift.
    Tried to buy one plane and it went tru, so it was not a joke... and had to conclude it was a mistake. Logic conclusion should be to NOT spent money on something which was obviously a mistake (if it was a gift from GREE, I'm sure they would let us know...) unless of course, you have in mind to take advantage of the mistake as happened a few times before...
    You should apply for a job at gree. You will fit right in. They always blames players when things go wrong. Personally when I saw that unit for 1 gold, I thought that gree decided to make a lot of money quickly and so they did. They did make a lot of money within a few hours because people bought a lot of gold to buy that unit.

The smartest way to resolve the problem would've been just to remove the unit from the store and not to take it from people who already bought it. Once it's bought, it's gone. It's not for gree to go into people's inventory and remove items that were honestly purchased especially when purchased with gold.