Uber cheap air unit, 1 gold bar = 6k in stats???? - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Uber cheap air unit, 1 gold bar = 6k in stats????

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Nope, still see players on rivals list with anywhere from 1 to 10 of them.
    Just a guess, far too complex for these guys.
    Next guess, a beta came out at same time.
    The 1 gold lil red plane might be connect to beta test?
    but it got release everywhere for everyone to see.

these guys very good at that kind of mix up.

Lurker
    Post Count

Clearly your assuming you know what everyone did and why they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by the BDLS View Post
    Clearly, the lot of you are a bunch of liars. None of you bought "extra" vaults of gold because you saw a 6k unit available for 1 gold. You are using this as an opportunity to get all the gold you've bought in your lifetime back and as a way to attack the company. Grow up and stop trying to create unnecessary hype.
    I'm not sure if you understand reality as it is but many did buy gold, myself included, just because of the 3 day sale they offered on the red plane. While I didn't buy a vault I did buy $19.99 worth of gold each for 3 of my devices and when GREE decided they made a mistake I decided to ask them to either refund my cash to my card or replace the units I purchased because if the special hadn't been offered I wouldn't have spent my real cash for the gold at all. The refund of gold is not acceptable to me or many others as once again I would not have spent that real money at full price just for gold to sit in my game vault.

The hype is necessary and you sir are crossing the line by calling many here liars. If you purchase something based on the price offered and receive that item and then the items are removed and your real money is replaced with imaginary gold without the option of getting back your real money this then is theft by deception. They have my real cash and I have their fake gold!

You should realize what happened to many here and I for one have contacted the App Store explaining what happened and I do want my real money back or the units I purchased.

The real world doesn't allow for such shenanigans by companies and if a class action law suit is put together based on all of the discrepancies that have occurred over the time I've played I don't see where the suit would not be successful.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    got gold refunded for my account on iphone but have NOT got gold back for account on andriod :::(((((

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Code of conduct for players.
    Is there a code of conduct for vendors?
    Governments like to make rules and laws for the little guy, don't they?
    seems as if others do, too.
    Do as I command, do not do as I behave.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    GREE, could you refund the gold as quick as you remove the bomber

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydiver2112 View Post
    I'm not sure if you understand reality as it is but many did buy gold, myself included, just because of the 3 day sale they offered on the red plane. While I didn't buy a vault I did buy $19.99 worth of gold each for 3 of my devices and when GREE decided they made a mistake I decided to ask them to either refund my cash to my card or replace the units I purchased because if the special hadn't been offered I wouldn't have spent my real cash for the gold at all. The refund of gold is not acceptable to me or many others as once again I would not have spent that real money at full price just for gold to sit in my game vault.

The hype is necessary and you sir are crossing the line by calling many here liars. If you purchase something based on the price offered and receive that item and then the items are removed and your real money is replaced with imaginary gold without the option of getting back your real money this then is theft by deception. They have my real cash and I have their fake gold!

You should realize what happened to many here and I for one have contacted the App Store explaining what happened and I do want my real money back or the units I purchased.

The real world doesn't allow for such shenanigans by companies and if a class action law suit is put together based on all of the discrepancies that have occurred over the time I've played I don't see where the suit would not be successful.
    Okay, so it does sound feasible that you would spend $20 to get some extra gold and buy these units, but VAULTS of gold is a blatant lie. Those who have claimed just now that they bought several vaults of gold to get a 6k unit have bought vaults of gold before and likely have high enough stats that the 6k units don't make that much of a movement in their army. If you have the propensity to consume that you would simply spend over 200 dollars for a unit now, then you have done it before.

Post Count
    Hi Folks,

I apologize for the delay in this update. We completed gold refunds for iOS players about 10 hours ago and Android players should have received their gold refund about 1 hour ago. Again we apologize for the delay.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OMNI View Post
    Hi Folks,

I apologize for the delay in this update. We completed gold refunds for iOS players about 10 hours ago and Android players should have received their gold refund about 1 hour ago. Again we apologize for the delay.
    How about addressing other issues raised?

Lurker
    Post Count

Any UPDATE?!

I see that Gree took back all the air units i bought yestrday! (6000/6000 = 1gold) They also took back the infantry unit that was 1/1 = 1 dollar. ANYONE GETS ANY ANSWERS YET?

Banned
    Post Count

Now that's a tadaaah in my book!

Wow, I can finally reply to a thread! It only took how many months? Thanks Tadaaah! Will get back to the topic at hand shortly.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OMNI View Post
    Hi Folks,

Seriously?

Just going to completely turn a blind-eye to EVERYTHING we are saying?

I really really really hope Karma catches up to whoever makes these decisions at GREE.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter007 View Post
    I see that Gree took back all the air units i bought yestrday! (6000/6000 = 1gold) They also took back the infantry unit that was 1/1 = 1 dollar. ANYONE GETS ANY ANSWERS YET?
    What answer are you looking for? Apologies, just looking for some clarification.

The units were not suppose to be in the game as they are to be used for another purpose. The units have been stripped from accounts and refunds were awarded for these items.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    What answer are you looking for? Apologies, just looking for some clarification.

The units were not suppose to be in the game as they are to be used for another purpose. The units have been stripped from accounts and refunds were awarded for these items.

Then everybody should be refunded ACTUAL money. Not Gold.

We paid for a product in which you took back, but yet - GREE STILL GETS PAID... It's Bait-n-Switch, which is ILLEGAL.

No matter if this was a "mistake" - your customers should not have to be punished for GREE's lack of common sense.
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 06-11-2014 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Don't discuss moderation on the forums.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by qdubbya View Post

We paid for a product in which you took back, but yet - GREE STILL GETS PAID... It's Bait-n-Switch, which is ILLEGAL.

No matter if this was a "mistake" - your customers should not have to be punished for GREE's lack of common sense.

and honestly are you going to give me another "infraction" for speaking my mind and having an opinion!?

A lot of whining female dogs in this place

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by qdubbya View Post

and honestly are you going to give me another "infraction" for speaking my mind and having an opinion!?
    And how do you suppose they do that? Are they to take your word that you sincerely bought extra gold for the sole purpose of buying this 6k unit? And to be honest, the gold is just a virtual medium of exchange. You paid for gold using your real-world currency. The final product was the unit which is what was exchanged for the gold. The unit was called back and the gold was refunded. Fair practice.

Let's say that you're from the United States and you go to a country that uses the euro as the medium of exchange. Let's say you see a piece of machinery that you want to buy and you need euros. So you purchase the euro using your dollars and use the euros to purchase the machinery and then all of a sudden the store says that the piece of equipment has a defect and needs to be recalled. The store would take the item back from you and then refund you the euros. The store wouldn't give you your dollars back because you "only purchased the euros to get that piece of equipment." It's the same situation here with this defunct unit, albeit you can re-purchase dollars with your euros. But GREE's policy has a mandate that you can't re-purchase your dollars with gold.