Uber cheap air unit, 1 gold bar = 6k in stats???? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Uber cheap air unit, 1 gold bar = 6k in stats????

Post Count
    great fun for my mini, jumped to 1mill in stats and only lv 9, bring it peeps!!!

PS - world domination will be fun....

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito89 View Post
    great fun for my mini, jumped to 1mill in stats and only lv 9, bring it peeps!!!

PS - world domination will be fun....
    planes are already gone on my account. same goes for the gold used to buy them...

Post Count
    Hello All,

Our devs said that we will be returning gold spent on the unit within the next 3-4 hours. Sorry for the delay.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I got them with both of my accounts and now they are gone, i would not have used 120 gold if i knew they would disappear... Wtf gree!!!

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Refunds should be finished within the next few hours, that's in progress right now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I broke my own word and bought gold solely for the purchase of these units. I'm tired of being bent over like some cheap hooker. I don't want the gold refunded. I want the units that I purchased as part of a contractual obligation, or I want the cash refunded. If this isn't resolved to my satisfaction within 48 hours, I'm filing a refund request with iTunes as well as disputing it with my credit card company. "I'm sorry" only works so many times. How many times should a man be able to cheat on his wife and say "I'm sorry" and get away with it?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What is Gree's definition of soon? 1 day? 2 days? 3 days or more?

A full refund or partial refund?

Why not refund first and then pull them from inventory after refund has been issued. Only seems fair right?

I suggest those expecting/waiting for a refund make a copy of this thread as proof in the errors made by Gree when contacting Apple Support.

This thread might "disappear" unexpectedly.
    Last edited by Rolinz; 06-10-2014 at 10:14 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    What is Gree's definition of soon? 1 day? 2 days? 3 days or more?

A full refund or partial refund?

Why not refund first and then pull them from inventory after refund has been issued. Only seems fair right?

I suggest those expecting/waiting for a refund make a copy of this thread as proof in the errors made by Gree when contacting Apple Support.

This thread might "disappear" unexpectedly.

Hey Rolinz - The plan is a full refund of gold spent on the item. It should hit accounts within the next 3-4 hours.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OMNI View Post
    Hey Rolinz - The plan is a full refund of gold spent on the item. It should hit accounts within the next 3-4 hours.
    Hi Omni,

Thank you for responding so quickly. I was very pleasantly surprised.

I sent a ticket in about the wasted gold I used on the faulty requirements for the recent FLTQ that required 177 kills when others got the lesser amount and since we started our level, we could not get the reset count to the lower requirement until we completed the level.

I was told the partial refund was given to certain players. I was apparently not one of them. I do not understand why your problem/bug with an event and my attempt to finish a troubled event with gold is my fault not deserving of a refund.

Does that sound fair?

My Ticket # 1658034. Can you enlighten me why your fault costs me gold and I do not deserve a refund?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wow.

This is the first thread I have ever seen with five different moderators post in the same thread on the same day.

Still don't think the issue was addressed correctly but why should I?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So you took the units away and never refunded my gold. Wtf? Tadaaah, why don't you instead of sending infractions around find out wtf is going on and when gree will be refunding gold. And don't tell us to sent tickets in. If you guys can pull the units, you can figure out the gold refund.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    LoL i got excited i bought the planes 5mins ago, with my 70video golds then after visiting forum and saw this thread, went back to game and the planes and the gold are gone, cant they not recall units and return them gold at the same time?
    +++++10 on post above LOL 5different mods, that was fast

Post Count
    all my panels are gone and so is my gold. I've been scammed. given it was only 50g or so from videos not much of a loss.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    So you took the units away and never refunded my gold. Wtf? Tadaaah, why don't you instead of sending infractions around find out wtf is going on and when gree will be refunding gold. And don't tell us to sent tickets in. If you guys can pull the units, you can figure out the gold refund.
    I don't know, it is a hard equation to work out.

1 Unit = 1 Gold. Hmmmmm, that cant be right.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    From GREE Inc. Terms of Service.

You understand and agree that all sales of Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods are final and non-refundable, unless GREE (or the applicable third party platform provider) decides in its sole discretion to provide a refund. You agree that in the event that these Terms of Service, your Account, the Service as a whole or the applicable portion of the Service is terminated or discontinued for any reason, you will forfeit all Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods. GREE will have no liability to you in connection with that forfeiture.

I paid for Virtual Goods with REAL money - I do not want a refund, I want the product I paid for and received and then had taken away (in which I still have not received a refund). That is a binding contract of purchaser/seller.

I, like most - would not have otherwise purchased Gold in game unless it was for this unit. It is not the consumer's fault and we should not be treated this way because of GREE's mistake.