Uber cheap air unit, 1 gold bar = 6k in stats???? - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Uber cheap air unit, 1 gold bar = 6k in stats????

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Long and short of this debacle is as follows:

• Gree offered a specific product at a specific price
    • This was a mistake, but known only to Gree
    • Some people paid real money, to buy game currency, to buy the unit. This was "new money" for Gree
    • They say they would not have bought game currency otherwise
    • Gree then unilaterally took the unit away and refunded game currency, not the real money
    • Gree benefits financially because they keep the real money
    • But they would not have seen any of that real money had they not made the mistake to start with
    • It costs Gree nothing to refund game currency so that's what they do and think the case is closed

Analogy: An airline offers a plane ticket to an island destination at a bargain price. You buy the ticket. Then the airline says, "Sorry we made a mistake. However, we won't refund your actual cash, we will give you credit you can use towards another ticket in future. Yes it was our mistake but that's tough, we will keep your money in the meantime."

Is it possible some people claim they spent real money while they didn't really? Of course. Does that justify Gree's behaviour? Absolutely not. Gree made the mistake, Gree should pay up. When we make a mistake and accidentally tap in a buy button in this game it is gold down the drain, no refunds ever. When Gree makes a mistake people have to suffer the financial consequences and Gree wins again? No way.

And by the way I bought just one of those planes, I don't know if I got my one gold refunded or not, and I don't care. But I do care a LOT about the principle here and will do what I can to help those who lost out at the hands of Gree yet again.
    But that's just it, the airline directly traded a plane ticket for dollars. You bought gold for dollars, not the unit. The value of the gold is still there so there is your fault

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Isn't the easiest solution to let people keep these stupid units? That way Gree doesn't have to investigate whether new gold was bought and people can't complain that they should be refunded.

Bottom line is Gree made the mistake, Gree should sort it out and refunding gold isn't cutting it for some folks who enriched Gree with real dollars.
    That's exactly what I said a while back. Gree should've predicted that taking these units would create significantly more problems than letting people keep them. My biggest frustration is that gree makes decisions based on what satisfies them and not in what makes players = customers feel happy. Instead they make people feel that they have been cheated by gree time after time. I don't really care about these units but I do care about how gree treats us. And Tadaaah, case is not closed until gree changes this philosophy of how they are doing business. I almost quit yesterday and I'm still about to quit because I see that gree is not going to change and will keep getting ****d and ignored by gree.

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the BDLS View Post
    But that's just it, the airline directly traded a plane ticket for dollars. You bought gold for dollars, not the unit. The value of the gold is still there so there is your fault
    I can see you just want to argue this. In my example you bought a ticket that would lead to a specific destination. Now you have credit that you can use for another destination, but that's not what you want. You did not pay to get to another destination. So you want a refund. And with any normal company you would get one, not here. Gree is capitalizing on their mistake and that's WRONG

Post Count
    I bought 1 plane (tapjoy gold) to see if my stats would increase and they did not.
    My 1 gold was returned.
    This storm will soon blow out to sea.

Post Count
    Gree must me run by a bunch of masochists. I've never seen a company screw up so much and then screw up more trying to fix the initial screw up. Let the players keep the units. I did not buy any, nor would I because I've already filled my army with growlers. These units are meaningless to people like me and others who have way more units. Gree you really need to get your house in order, because this isn't the first screw up. Hell, this isn't even the first screw up this week. I still can't upgrade buildings at the cost they should be. You should have devoted resources to current issues, and not scramble around creating more.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    Gree must me run by a bunch of masochists. I've never seen a company screw up so much and then screw up more trying to fix the initial screw up. Let the players keep the units. I did not buy any, nor would I because I've already filled my army with growlers. These units are meaningless to people like me and others who have way more units. Gree you really need to get your house in order, because this isn't the first screw up. Hell, this isn't even the first screw up this week. I still can't upgrade buildings at the cost they should be. You should have devoted resources to current issues, and not scramble around creating more.

WOW, what a new flash. Thanks for the info

Banned
    Post Count
    I've seen those speaking about complaints to Apple. And bad reviews to the BBB. Maybe it's time for a complaint here? http://oag.ca.gov/ Not saying they are definitely doing something wrong, but maybe those with a little more experience and knowledge should be looking into them?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    WOW, what a new flash. Thanks for the info

Ok fine. Well I would at least like to know how the test went. Was it a resounding success?
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    Ok fine. Well I would at least like to know how the test went. Was it a resounding success?
    Would seem it went very well indeed. If they had only made $60 in extra gold sales, you think they could give it back.
    So question to Gree*, how many units were purchased?

I'd be looking for a new job if I worked there. Maybe they all get paid with in game gold so they think its just as good?

*need to make it clear its a question for Gree or they appear not to hear it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I guess clarifying the problem didn't help and this thread will go away without a resolution like many others

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is complete stupidity. Gree should be in a class action lawsuit.
    Last edited by qdubbya; 06-13-2014 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Removed personal information.

Banned
    Post Count
    First off the BBB is mostly a farce. They have no real power over any company. If you really do believe this company might be guilty of more than just poor customer service, this might be who you want to contact http://oag.ca.gov/.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    First off the BBB is mostly a farce. They have no real power over any company. If you really do believe this company might be guilty of more than just poor customer service, this might be who you want to contact http://oag.ca.gov/.
    Well, not really. I've had some successes with BBB. I had a problem with a company last year and I kept getting run arounds for several months, so I finally wrote a BBB complaint and the situation was resolved within a few days.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by qdubbya View Post
    I am DONE spending money on this horrible excuse for a company. They should be shut down by the BBB or at least whoever is making all these idiotic decisions should be fired. (Not insulting the moderators.. I'm sorry if you get butthurt by me speaking my mind)

Everybody needs to go to Apple or GooglePlay and explain the multiple issues - you may even link them to this thread... or maybe the other 100 threads or help TICKETS that get no resolutions...

I will not spend another dime, GREE. Keep this up you will lose all your customers.

I took it upon myself to contact BBB and GooglePlay - here are the results.

I have no doubt in my mind the moderators will either lock this thread or ban me from the forums.. so if you would like to contact me.. message me through GROUPME.. GROUPME ONLY - DO NOT EMAIL ME!
    D

Great news!!! I already quit yesterday but I will contact Google Play! Thanks!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by qdubbya View Post
    I am DONE spending money on this horrible excuse for a company. They should be shut down by the BBB or at least whoever is making all these idiotic decisions should be fired. (Not insulting the moderators.. I'm sorry if you get butthurt by me speaking my mind)

Everybody needs to go to Apple or GooglePlay and explain the multiple issues - you may even link them to this thread... or maybe the other 100 threads or help TICKETS that get no resolutions...

I will not spend another dime, GREE. Keep this up you will lose all your customers.

I took it upon myself to contact BBB and GooglePlay - here are the results.

I have no doubt in my mind the moderators will either lock this thread or ban me from the forums.. so if you would like to contact me.. message me through GROUPME.. GROUPME ONLY - DO NOT EMAIL ME!
    I was skeptical but just sent this info to my faction and another player experienced the same thing. Apple refunded him for 6 months. Great information!!

BTW GREE you can't boot me as I comply with your terms for posting.