Faction goal not counting on wrapper quest - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Faction goal not counting on wrapper quest

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still at 1/3. What else is needed from other than my ticket already sent with no reply still.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Is their going to b a 4th day of epic boss

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Working on awarding everyone now. You should be able to see the prize in about an hour/hour and half. Thanks.
    Still only showing 1/3
    Faction code: 713956226
    Friend code: 773086117

Some players now have 3.
    Last edited by {Kill Joy}; 06-12-2014 at 09:20 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My faction is split into 2 groups, some have 2 days rewards and some have 3 days rewards.........what on earth is goin on

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any update yet?

Post Count
    Mods please care to elaborate...
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any updates yet? I see the mods are on

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    UPDATE:

Looks like another script was ran. Hopefully, now everyone will have the correct number of units. Players with too many had one removed and players that had completed should now have the unit. Apologies for the inconveniences and confusion.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Our faction finished all three days. At least 3 are showing 2/3 units on the wrapper quest. My main is fine. My mini is not. So I can see between my accounts one got it one didn't. The 3 impacted sent tickets.

I bet we're told it was fixed with the scripts that ran. I have to admit I didn't even look until last night so I'm not even sure which day she didn't get it.

Ticket #s if needed:
    1678372, 1677388 (he submitted one for fltq. One for wrapper.)
    Last edited by Jannski; 06-13-2014 at 09:56 AM. Reason: added info

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I too am missing a limo and have completed 100 kills. I have submitted a ticket but have yet to receive any kind of response. How long does it take to have this addressed as this has an impact on the pending WD.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Can you please try closing and reopening the app? Data appears to be correct.
    Hey Tadaaah - I'm having a similar issue with the FLTQ Prize... can you check me?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernwarRich View Post
    Hey Tadaaah - I'm having a similar issue with the FLTQ Prize... can you check me?
    Won't matter. I just got my answer back. Positive is that it was quick. Negative is "support" made up a new rule to avoid having to do any customer service work.

You can't change factions in the event and still get the prize. This is in spite of the fact others in my faction helped that same faction and got the prize.

Surprised? No.

Done spending anything other than free gold? Yes

Almost ready to just give up on this game because it's just too frustrating and life is too short to worry about crap like this? Yes

Stuff like this so easily fixed just burns every last bit of fun left out of it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That is new cause we had several jumpers, and for sure 1 that weren't with us when the fix was done but was with us when we completed that obtained it.

They can see what faction you were with and simply check if that faction got the reward while you were with them, I've seen people with similar issues during raid boss that was missing a faction reward and it was resolved, so I hope you get this worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannski View Post
    Won't matter. I just got my answer back. Positive is that it was quick. Negative is "support" made up a new rule to avoid having to do any customer service work.

You can't change factions in the event and still get the prize. This is in spite of the fact others in my faction helped that same faction and got the prize.

Surprised? No.

Done spending anything other than free gold? Yes

Almost ready to just give up on this game because it's just too frustrating and life is too short to worry about crap like this? Yes

Stuff like this so easily fixed just burns every last bit of fun left out of it.

I hear what you guys are saying except I never left my faction. I woke up, logged in, saw the splash screen which said "congrats on completing the faction goal". Like everyone else except mine also had a little foot note the said " now go f yourself! We never gave you the unit! Love Gree". And I still haven't heard anything from support!! Wtf can I do!!!?????