Box event swindle

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Box event swindle

Post Count

Box event swindle

I got 8 sorry's in a row with gold openings in this new box event. Who are the real cheaters here GREE?
    It says "medium chance" when you open boxes with gold. You call 0 in 8 medium chance???
    It's the developer who should be banned!!!

Post Count
    I don't even bother with this event anymore just a waste of time and many in my guild don't bother as well.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And I got 13 sorry's in row :-/ others got 5 looks in row from their first 5 tries
    GREE say it's about your luck but I don't think so

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    C'mon guys. All of you have been playing long enough to know the odd...in case you forgot they are slim and none.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    same for me but only 11 sorry in a row with gold. No random generator can be though bad.
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    All of the GREE games are a swindle, in case you have not noticed...

It is all about giving you a false sense of "accomplishment" while you give your money to GREE.

Stop the insanity, cut your losses and find better things to do with your money and your time. Really.

Hopefully, Apple will recognize GREE's shotty, bugged riddled programming, constant hacking, horrible customer service and halt in-app purchases so others are not swindled.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

It is all about giving you a false sense of "accomplishment" while you give your money to GREE.

Stop the insanity, cut your losses and find better things to do with your money and your time. Really.

Hopefully, Apple will recognize GREE's shotty, bugged riddled programming, constant hacking, horrible customer service and halt in-app purchases so others are not swindled.
    According to Apple, the developers have fixed the problem and all is well in sunny California. "Purchase gems at your own risk."
    The Sailing Alpacas

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    According to Apple, the developers have fixed the problem and all is well in sunny California. "Purchase gems at your own risk."
    That's sad news: GREE comes out clean despite the filth they created and maintain.

GREE obviously lied to Apple; nothing was actually fixed. Big whoop, some blatant hackers were removed from the game who were being obvious to prove a point. All of the problems remain, including the more subtle hackers.

Thank you for the update.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    FWIW it is a truly beautiful day here in sunny California... all is indeed well at the moment :-)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

this times 1 MILLION...sorry inflation

KA: 630-568-270

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    this times 1 MILLION...sorry inflation
    Inflation? Oh, I thought you had got a treehouse boost for your post!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Inflation? Oh, I thought you had got a treehouse boost for your post!
    LOL!! thanks! I needed that

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Box Event

This is the worst box event ever! The open rate is so low I gave up on the event!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Heh, not only are the "medium" chance open rates anything but, they're now giving Poison Orbs as box prizes.

Yes, the same orbs that drop from enemies pretty commonly are now being used as prizes in boxes that cost me almost 10,000 gold to open for the "medium" chance.

Seriously Gree? Are you guys intentionally just trying to force your players to just rage quit in disgust? I really hope people aren't spending gems on the guaranteed open option. To pay any amount of gems to get an orb that drops commonly from enemies is pretty insulting.

Man, Gree, you folks have made a habit of treating your players/customers like trash.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Who is more to blame on this. GREE who sets the odds, or the players who spend 45 gems, (to advance the clock and get a win), and then "win" an orb and then DO IT AGAIN.

Sorry folks, this is not GREE's fault.