What time is it Mr Gree?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What time is it Mr Gree?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Red face What time is it Mr Gree?

May I remind Gree mods that there is an announcement section in the forum... Announcement sections can be used, for example, to keep loyal players informed of intended event start date/times... Such as what is latest eta for start of captain Caruda boss event?

Hem, hem, so what is current expected event start time?

(Or do I need to trawl through billions of posts to find the information I need?)
    FYV - PM for details ;o)

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    There was a post with the event start time posted for this event a few hours ago. All times will be posted in PST time zone. Thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FYV View Post
    May I remind Gree mods that there is an announcement section in the forum... Announcement sections can be used, for example, to keep loyal players informed of intended event start date/times... Such as what is latest eta for start of captain Caruda boss event?

Hem, hem, so what is current expected event start time?

(Or do I need to trawl through billions of posts to find the information I need?)
    I never check the announcement section

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    this post was started exactly the same time that Tadaaah posted in announcement section about epic boss lol

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    The Announcement section seems like a great place for topics such as announcements. hehehe *troll face*

Link for others just in case: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...Captain-Garuda