So let me get this straight . . . . .

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So let me get this straight . . . . .

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Angry So let me get this straight . . . . .

Your game script has errors in it that cost me BILLIONS more than it should to upgrade my current. Limited Time Building (LTB) because my hard earned bonuses for building cost reduction aren't working - again - YOUR FAULT

I sent in a request asking for the difference in FAKE IN-GAME CASH to be refunded - knowing full well that you haven't fixed it yet and I will have to over-spend by probably another 2 billion to do the final upgrade.

I get a cookie-cutter NO-Customer Service response saying you are well aware of the problem but that this is not an issue in which you are offering refunds or credits ?

REALLY ? - - Fuggin REALLY ?

You're gonna lose a LOT more than FAKE in-game cash if I have to get Apple involved with a much different and more expensive type up refund.

Where do you find these monkeys who work in customer service?

You guys used to be somewhat decent at offering up comps for problems - now - every ticket comes back as an insult

YOu DO realize that we LOVE the game - but despise the AWEFUL people who respond to our tickets :/
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Broken again in latest update. Can't believe how bad their programmers are

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    McDoc, yep, you got it straight.

The did the same thing to me, and probably many others.

Gree, they make a body wonder!

And recently, their support has become more NO TO.... as in saying no to every request.. when they reply just by saying no, they can process more NO TO's in one day.

They are saying, We know, and we don't care.

Post Count
    I've known you for the last 2 years Doc, (last account as vaporeon before my ban) and this it the first time I see you pissed off like this. Things have not been working like they should have. Even though my cost reduction is like 5%, it still makes a difference.

I think the best thing for you to do is just do a full blown refund from Apple. We need to let them know this is not okay. I am now a free player and will spend gold IF a event is bugged and I can take advantage before its fixed.

I hope I can see your refund notice sometime soon. Hit GREE when it hurts.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I've known you for the last 2 years Doc, (last account as vaporeon before my ban) and this it the first time I see you pissed off like this. Things have not been working like they should have. Even though my cost reduction is like 5%, it still makes a difference.

I think the best thing for you to do is just do a full blown refund from Apple. We need to let them know this is not okay. I am now a free player and will spend gold IF a event is bugged and I can take advantage before its fixed.

I hope I can see your refund notice sometime soon. Hit GREE when it hurts.
    This.

The game was fun but there is too much disrespect coming from this company. Get your money back.

I also think it's important to point out that this is not the fault of GREEs customer service department. They don't get to make these kinds of decisions. This is a GREE management issue......perhaps just in the US or perhaps this is dictated out of Japan. Either way, the customer service dept is simply passing along the decisions that have been made by GREE leadership. All of the feedback and complaints from us over the years have been forwarded to those same people. They have made a choice to treat us this way. It is not by accident, it is in fact their policy.

Nice huh?
    Last edited by HayeZeus; 06-09-2014 at 11:47 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I will laugh the day gree goes bankrupt because let's face it this company is brainless and can't run their own game. Plus are study making us customers pissed as ****!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Your game script has errors in it that cost me BILLIONS more than it should to upgrade my current. Limited Time Building (LTB) because my hard earned bonuses for building cost reduction aren't working - again - YOUR FAULT

I sent in a request asking for the difference in FAKE IN-GAME CASH to be refunded - knowing full well that you haven't fixed it yet and I will have to over-spend by probably another 2 billion to do the final upgrade.

I get a cookie-cutter NO-Customer Service response saying you are well aware of the problem but that this is not an issue in which you are offering refunds or credits ?

REALLY ? - - Fuggin REALLY ?

You're gonna lose a LOT more than FAKE in-game cash if I have to get Apple involved with a much different and more expensive type up refund.

Where do you find these monkeys who work in customer service?

You guys used to be somewhat decent at offering up comps for problems - now - every ticket comes back as an insult

YOu DO realize that we LOVE the game - but despise the AWEFUL people who respond to our tickets :/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1

So many of the guys n gals i know from many many top 100 factions are bailing out.
    Looks like GREE has sidelined this game app.
    Spend Gold and regret it

Post Count
    this issue is only for the level 10 upgrade or for all lvls? I thought all my lvl 10 upgrades were wrong, but the other lvls were fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    this issue is only for the level 10 upgrade or for all lvls? I thought all my lvl 10 upgrades were wrong, but the other lvls were fine.
    its not correct on mine and its not only lvl 10s its been takeing alot more then what it says for other lvls to
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    I'm confident this is on all levels....was upgrading an old LE (absolute tower) said the upgrade cost was $1.9b but when the upgrade went through it took $2.4b from my bank....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    I'm confident this is on all levels....was upgrading an old LE (absolute tower) said the upgrade cost was $1.9b but when the upgrade went through it took $2.4b from my bank....
    interesting, I'll have to see if this is the case today on my next upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Game is still broken and even the locked cases to open is much higher with like 200k and i suggest we stop buying gold Untill these Noobs of gree fixed up there sh1t and do there job where they get pair for instead of putting there middle finger up to our customers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thinking more about this, i do not understand the reason the support people are saying it will be fixed in some future version.

at the time you attempt to upgrade, the calculation appears to be correct. it appears that the reject is being done by the server side code. which shouldn't require device upgrade.

also, STOP SAYING TO CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION!!!! the issue had nothing to do with an internet connection. it is your bug.

as yeah, at this time, i am sitting with my vault hanging out, and have been hit once so far. i still have enough money for the upgrade, and the bug will still not let me upgrade.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Still not corrected.....I want money back for the upgrades being incorrect

Lurker
    Post Count

Refunds from iTunes have been put on hold!!

The days of this game are numbered!! Got my refund this morning and told others to put in for theirs because iTunes said they are investigating MW and GREEd. Would not expect any data push to be approved by iTunes. DO NOT buy any gold till a data push update come out from iTunes.