Glade Sniper?? Where did he come from - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glade Sniper?? Where did he come from

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not everyone in my guild recieced it. Any idea on what the qualifications for it were?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hello all,

Please rest assured that receiving this item is not due to any hacking. You will be able to keep any of these units that you have already received. Upon completion of the event, you will receive a Glade Sniper, but don't worry the bonus is stackable.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello all,

Please rest assured that receiving this item is not due to any hacking. You will be able to keep any of these units that you have already received. Upon completion of the event, you will receive a Glade Sniper, but don't worry the bonus is stackable.
    What about the accounts that did not get this "gift"? TS?

Post Count
    Woah. So, the rewarding was a mistake, yet those who managed to benefit get to keep it, and may even get a second one, plus the bonus stacks? Now that is rather surprising. The bonus stacking bit is nice, I know that some people still have units from before the coding of bonuses from the same-named units to be stackable. I know when I got the second Gemello unit from the Epic Boss creation contest I did, the boost did not stack.

Speaking of, something that would be nice would be another contest for the community, in which the word is widespread. Might help with some of the flagging morale issues for those on the fence on completely quitting. And, the dissemination of information in-game and over the various media outlets GREE uses, with the forums as the central location for the submissions. While it was nice winning the last Epic Boss contest, the fact that I had perhaps six other seriousss competitors was a bit of a let-down. Just food for thought, Tadaaah.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello all,

KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    So if you weren't fortunate enough to log in during the "mistake" then you're pretty much SoL? That's wonderful. A great big old' F-U middle finger if you missed it.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    very confusing EB event this time, I have seen at least 5 different rewards for doing the 100 kills, the legendary quest book is not explained, there are only 6 days on the timer...

I don't mind GREE changing the recipe every time, but a bit more explanation would be more than welcome, especially since competitive players are always evaluating if an event is worth the effort/expense based on xp gain versus stats growth.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    So if you weren't fortunate enough to log in during the "mistake" then you're pretty much SoL? That's wonderful. A great big old' F-U middle finger if you missed it.
    Hey we've seen this exact approach in the past with the Sky Pirate unit (yes I'm still bitter). So there's definitely a precedent.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    Hey we've seen this exact approach in the past with the Sky Pirate unit (yes I'm still bitter). So there's definitely a precedent.
    LOL - me too!