Standard. Messed up globe , no event , no communication - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Standard. Messed up globe , no event , no communication

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    Not sure what your point is. I was actually being serious and not sarcastic this time. If mods are monitoring all forums for gree's games, that explains why they have no idea what's going on with the game. But that's really stupid. Mods should be playing the games that they are talking about. When they don't, they sound incompitent like they have been sounding time after time.
    Wasn't saying anything really. Except that if they continue to abandon us here on MW, reviewing other Gree products with the same similar 'subpar' reviews may prevent others heartache.

(And my 'reply to post' didn't copy the right statement that I was referring to... Imagine that)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    Did that a year ago. They got my 1 star long review a while ago.
    Last edited by Tony81; 06-09-2014 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Oops

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We understand how this can cause frustration. There were unexpected last minute delays on both events. We are still working on getting the events deployed. The epic boss will hopefully start tomorrow. We will work on communicating faster for these types of matters. Thank you for your feedback.
    Thank you for the update. Based on your 2 posts in this thread it sounds like the Epic Boss event will not start today.

As for the Crate/Box event, do you anticipate it starting today? Or should we expect it tomorrow?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Might as well play boom beach
    Rico - General of DOTA
    58 bonuses
    Including-26% health regen, Ground attack 15%, Air attack 5%, Infantry attack 15%, Ground defence 35%, Air defence 20%, Sea defence 20%, Building defence 30%, Building output 20%, Guild member increase +26

Thorazine?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    Are you people all on Thorazine? Because this makes no sense

That might be the issue,they aren't on drugs......💃

Houston we have a serous problem here! 🙈

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Same thing exactly in KA and CC

It shows as active but no events -.- arseholes when are you going to give us an event without glitches,bugs,delays..etc

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So these events well start tomorrow and run into war lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No you'll just get less time to complete the objectives forcing gold expenditure if you're one of those who MUST complete everything

Post Count
    Thank you Gree!

For not making me spend money this few days.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree always seem to move the target when the heat gets turned up on here. No more posts about not being able to declare within the last hour of the recent war. Instead, all of our focus now turns to dates being wrong on the globe. Deflect, deflect, deflect....that's all that ever happens around here. I'm waiting for the SUP vs OSW posts to start back up to draw everyone's attention away yet again....

I'm not flaming, just expressing my observation...Gree is definitely living up to the D-!!!

Reply???

From the posts giving us feedback on a start time, all I can see is "delayed till today." That still doesn't give a start time. To have any chance of hitting 100 bosses, you need every spare minute these days. As the strength continues to increase, so does the number of hits you need to kill each boss.

I understand there are issues that delay things every so often and I think we'd all agree that we'd prefer a delay to the complete farce of the times like when 2 energy boost units were released for the same LTQ, one in normal mode and one in prestige. Not informing us that the second unit will never work. But information prevents a build up of anger and frustration. I have set an alarm every hour to wake me to check if it's started. The only thing that's started is the build up of frustration and yet more disappointment at the lack of organisation from what is meant to be a large international company.

I feel for the mods on here. They're kept in the dark just as much as the players are. How is anyone expected to do their job if they are not given the correct information to do it. It's like turning up to the first day of work as a chef with instructions on how to wash a plate.

Yes I'm still bitter about my energy unit which still sits in my inventory and still mocks me every time I load the game to do an LTQ. I paid for a vault of gold to finish that LTQ and got 200 back as an apology. GREE your maths sucks!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We understand how this can cause frustration. There were unexpected last minute delays on both events. We are still working on getting the events deployed. The epic boss will hopefully start tomorrow. We will work on communicating faster for these types of matters. Thank you for your feedback.

do do you that much events to train deploying them in time?
    seriously: build them, test them, push them.
    to many events and no time to make them working...
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    As we get the push-messages when we got attacked/raided, canīt you push "event whatever online NOW" ?
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictator Scott View Post
    From the posts giving us feedback on a start time, all I can see is "delayed till today." That still doesn't give a start time. To have any chance of hitting 100 bosses, you need every spare minute these days. As the strength continues to increase, so does the number of hits you need to kill each boss.

I understand there are issues that delay things every so often and I think we'd all agree that we'd prefer a delay to the complete farce of the times like when 2 energy boost units were released for the same LTQ, one in normal mode and one in prestige. Not informing us that the second unit will never work. But information prevents a build up of anger and frustration. I have set an alarm every hour to wake me to check if it's started. The only thing that's started is the build up of frustration and yet more disappointment at the lack of organisation from what is meant to be a large international company.

I feel for the mods on here. They're kept in the dark just as much as the players are. How is anyone expected to do their job if they are not given the correct information to do it. It's like turning up to the first day of work as a chef with instructions on how to wash a plate.

Yes I'm still bitter about my energy unit which still sits in my inventory and still mocks me every time I load the game to do an LTQ. I paid for a vault of gold to finish that LTQ and got 200 back as an apology. GREE your maths sucks!!
    With the energy, you could be farming folders for the next raid boss event, so no idle energy for me.