Standard. Messed up globe , no event , no communication - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Standard. Messed up globe , no event , no communication

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Someone on the Gree end needs to look at the calendar and verify all starting dates and times before the calendar is released. It's a one-time thing. And if something is delayed, it's usually by the same people that implement the calendar... Is it not?

I think it's time to start reviewing all Gree products in the stores and letting everyone know what truly goes on. If they don't fix it on their end, we can make sure no future customers get trapped.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Quick question... Can we have events start when they're supposed to and not have the game tell us an event is starting/on-going when it's not?
    Or suddendly starting earlier (we are used to the fact they dont start at time - but days?? (Remember the excuse grafic didnt get ready in time?)
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Currently working on getting ahead. Shouldn't be too much trouble to get dates for events and announce as they go live. In order to get some planning done, forum postings may become scarce for a few hours.
    Post found in Kingdom Age Forum. I'm sure they can't wait to get dates.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Someone on the Gree end needs to look at the calendar and verify all starting dates and times before the calendar is released. It's a one-time thing. And if something is delayed, it's usually by the same people that implement the calendar... Is it not?

I think it's time to start reviewing all Gree products in the stores and letting everyone know what truly goes on. If they don't fix it on their end, we can make sure no future customers get trapped.
    Did that a year ago. They got my 1 star long review a while ago.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is there an eta for start time? What's the expected delay in hours? What's the reason for the delay?

(Note "Today" finishes in 55 mins here in UK...)

Openness and honesty lead to trust.

Anyway, good night all... C u maņana.
    FYV - PM for details ;o)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Post found in Kingdom Age Forum. I'm sure they can't wait to get dates.
    Poor guy monitors forum for other games? No wonder mods have no idea what's going on with the game. They can't be expected to play all Gree games. That's a huge set up for failure.
    Last edited by Shrinko; 06-09-2014 at 03:16 PM.

Post Count
    What is it with people saying millions? Do you see how far down the indi rewards go? It doesn't take 1000 wd points to clear the bottom. Toss in second, third, fourth accounts.. etc.. Its not as many as you think…. ANYMORE

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We understand how this can cause frustration. There were unexpected last minute delays on both events. We are still working on getting the events deployed. The epic boss will hopefully start tomorrow. We will work on communicating faster for these types of matters. Thank you for your feedback.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We understand how this can cause frustration. There were unexpected last minute delays on both events. We are still working on getting the events deployed. The epic boss will hopefully start tomorrow. We will work on communicating faster for these types of matters. Thank you for your feedback.
    LOL. While I appreciate any and all communication, someone should research the definition of 'unexpected.' Sad thing is, we expect them now. Please tell me this isn't what Gree wants...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What about the mess that occurred over the weekend? Well, it actually started on Friday.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    Poor guy monitors forum for other games? No wonder mods have no idea what's going on with the game. They can't be expected to play all Gree games. That's a huge set up for failure.
    I bet you haven't reviewed ALL Gree games. =)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes please have the decency to RESPONDE to a ticket after a week please! This is getting old! Does Gree still have customer support? I can't tell if so! 4 tickets in a roll and NO response! Wth is going on?

Post Count
    Lol mess up after mess up. Worst part is only ones that suffer/made responsible are those that pay to play. Play your own flipping game and see how long you last. Ohh, and try beating epic boss 100 times...then try doing it in 2-3 days...

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They were very prompt answering our factions tickets with the exact same copy and paste response...we screwed you over on an advertised event that was flawed, that we didn't see the need to tell you that because it was shortened we didn't shorten the other rules of the game, but we don't need to tell you about it because we already have your money...thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I bet you haven't reviewed ALL Gree games. =)
    Not sure what your point is. I was actually being serious and not sarcastic this time. If mods are monitoring all forums for gree's games, that explains why they have no idea what's going on with the game. But that's really stupid. Mods should be playing the games that they are talking about. When they don't, they sound incompitent like they have been sounding time after time.