Tadaaah, Can we get specific dates for Events for KA like other GREE Titles?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tadaaah, Can we get specific dates for Events for KA like other GREE Titles?

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count

Question Tadaaah, Can we get specific dates for Events for KA like other GREE Titles?

Can we get specific dates for events? If not, why so different from the other GREE titles?

Additionally, Can we get feedback from this original thread below?

Quote Originally Posted by SnapOpera View Post
    This is SnapOpera-just checking in and saying hi, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

If you have any feedback or creative ideas concerning Kingdom Age these days, hit me up here in this thread--I'll make sure all info is streamlined to the appropriate channels as soon as possible.

Thanks for gaming with us!
    Last edited by CTRC(SW) UMBRA; 06-09-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Currently working on getting ahead. Shouldn't be too much trouble to get dates for events and announce as they go live. In order to get some planning done, forum postings may become scarce for a few hours.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I would like to second both of those ideas, please. Both would be very beneficial to the community.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Currently working on getting ahead. Shouldn't be too much trouble to get dates for events and announce as they go live. In order to get some planning done, forum postings may become scarce for a few hours.
    Tadaaah if you are really interested in feedback then please do something about the conquest points. The wild swings are ridiculous. I have a level 88 beating a level 200 and get a points range of 200 on up to 400. It's totally insane. I've heard if multiple people are hitting the same person at the same time it lowers points won for everyone. Our guild has debunked that many times. Doesn't matter if you are the only one hitting you still get the wild swings and it sucks. If I work hard in game and a level 200 doesn't then I should be rewarded with consistent high conquest points. Guild don't have to keep low performing members if it is a detriment during war.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have an Idea....

How about when a quest screen says "ACTIVE" you have access to the quest! (as if it was well, active)

And also maybe we can get the timer to be accurate so a quest doesn’t end early and it says it’s still active.

Let’s start there, But I love the idea of dates and times.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Quisp View Post
    I have an Idea....

How about when a quest screen says "ACTIVE" you have access to the quest! (as if it was well, active)

And also maybe we can get the timer to be accurate so a quest doesn’t end early and it says it’s still active.

Let’s start there, But I love the idea of dates and times.
    +1 to your idea
    Zach123 Level 105 396-658-380 ally me

Bloodlust Freedom Fighters

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    +2. That would be a nice change of pace.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Current Quest screen has said 2 quests are active for the last 3 hours. I cannot access them so we go through the gymnastics of rebooting every hour to see if they pop up.

Now I dont whant them to start if they are bugged and did not pass Q.C. maybe a "delayed" or "coming really soon" or something might be better.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My whole guild is waiting for the new quests to go live. Can we please have an update. Tadaaah? This is getting kinda ridiculous, hours later. We want to play!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nothing on CC or mw either - quest were supposed to have started hours ago

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    What's annoying is that all we're really asking for is a message like "Hey, guys. Having some problems with the servers. Quests should be back up in a couple of hours. Will update you then if there will be further delays ."

That would satisfy pretty much everyone. Being ignored is just rude.