Can we allow new comers to build old LE buildings?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we allow new comers to build old LE buildings?

Post Count

Can we allow new comers to build old LE buildings?

I mean, without a reward. It at least give a chance for the new comers to keep up the IPH.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat123 View Post
    I mean, without a reward. It at least give a chance for the new comers to keep up the IPH.
    This has been asked a bunch. Gree has never done this and by the way the first 3-4 buildings didn't come with units anyway. Just letting you know.
    Space Monkeys United (SMU)

Bangkok - 99 (Boom! LOL)
    Argentia - 102 (heart breaking help us get over the hump!)
    Zimbabwe - 129
    Peru - 136
    Indonesia - 161
    Jakarta - 199
    Front Line - (Is terrible)
    30K WD points min and 200M+ Stats

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That would be awesome because I couldn't afford them at first. I wish they would do this.

Post Count
    may be if so much demand is there gree can give us a chance to build those le building. but u never know what's going on their mind

Post Count
    Good to know, the fact is, building time, comparing with upgrading time, is trivial, you will always end up with a situation that have nothing to build but still have a bunch to upgrade. Why not allow us to build something?

Quote Originally Posted by ElMacho View Post
    This has been asked a bunch. Gree has never done this and by the way the first 3-4 buildings didn't come with units anyway. Just letting you know.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat123 View Post
    Honestly, the first 3 (Anniversary Center, Arctic Mining Rig and Alexiandria Villa) were difficult to get, everyone who got them was extremely overvault and most had to do a lot of raiding to obtain them. With the vaults at $90+ million now, there is almost no strategy to get them....the reward is "having" them and I for one hope they do NOT re-release them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think it would be nice just because when they came out with cash units that was a huge advantage to people who have those buildings and to balance it out for players who weren't around when those buildings were out

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    Honestly, the first 3 (Anniversary Center, Arctic Mining Rig and Alexiandria Villa) were difficult to get, everyone who got them was extremely overvault and most had to do a lot of raiding to obtain them. With the vaults at $90+ million now, there is almost no strategy to get them....the reward is "having" them and I for one hope they do NOT re-release them.
    Yup most of the top IPH players were at 1 Million IPH during that time and most spent Vaults of Cash to aquire.

The equivalant would be if they re-released these buildings at a cost of 1 Billion instead of 100 Million. In the end i would prefer not to see these be re-released (we get a new building every 3 weeks anyways).
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Yup most of the top IPH players were at 1 Million IPH during that time and most spent Vaults of Cash to aquire.

The equivalant would be if they re-released these buildings at a cost of 1 Billion instead of 100 Million. In the end i would prefer not to see these be re-released (we get a new building every 3 weeks anyways).
    If released again, then players that currently have them should be able to buy an additional 2 of the building.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    That's fair, consider the inflation, but the income from those buildings should also * 10, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There could be another solution to this problem.

I'm no longer included in that "new players" category having played this game for around 10 months now. However, I do include myself in the poor iph category. Before it was too late I didn't really know what I was doing, as most of us did at the start of playing modern war. As much as I would like gree to bring back the AMR, Alexandria Villa and the Anniversary centre, I don't want this. On the other hand, I do suggest gree bring out a building along similar lines, like for instance a very satisfying payout. All that has to be done is look back at the likes of the AMR and bump the cost of the building up to say somewhere around 500 million-800 million. This then gives people like myself chance to buy it, but then also allows us to start saving up and upgrade it to further improve iph.

This would not really affect those with insane iph either. Most of you the people with monster iph can buy almost every building and upgrade it fully for free within the 15/16/17 days gree give us, all it would mean is us with lower iph can finally start to build it up
    Last edited by Asto; 06-09-2014 at 09:49 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Actually a MOD (CJ?) posted on this topic a few weeks back and said that they are talking about and looking at release in gold LE buildings because there has been such demand from players asking for them. He said only the older buildings would be released for a week or two at most for players to obtain.

I tried searching for the exact post but could not locate it. I may have a screen shot but have to look.

Post Count
    Instead of arguing for the old LEBs with high income, it would probably be more acceptable to this community to argue for different buildings with similar incomes.

Bringing back the old buildings defeats the purpose of a "limited" building, and also devalues the old LEs which many paid real money to aquire.
    Resurrected from the "ban"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A couple of people already posted good comments about putting out new buildings with high output. Don't release the old buildings.

Post Count
    Their called "Limited Edition" for a reason.........with that said, Gree should just release a new building with about the same payout or better........