Can we allow new comers to build old LE buildings? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we allow new comers to build old LE buildings?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoalrulz View Post
    Just so you know chevy didn't produce camaro's until 1967.
    My bad, frustrating topic that just doesn't go away. Wasn't thinking, just typing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    Forgive me if someone already brought this up earlier, but what if they re-release the LTBs but this time there's a reward attached to it, a very good reward. And for those who already have it and upgraded it, they will get a head start on everyone, and those who have the ltb completely upgraded will simply get all of the rewards. I think that would make everyone happy, especially those who already have it
    how about just for this event that they drop ur all iph to around 500k which was a beast back then and ur vault to 10m and lose alot more then 3.6m bc that didnt use to be the format bc no one was hardly ever over vault and on top that make sure that all the ppl that dont have it cant raid any of the New Les that they have out now and then u all work to get it
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    how about just for this event that they drop ur all iph to around 500k which was a beast back then and ur vault to 10m and lose alot more then 3.6m bc that didnt use to be the format bc no one was hardly ever over vault and on top that make sure that all the ppl that dont have it cant raid any of the New Les that they have out now and then u all work to get it
    So you don't want any better buildings to come out because they're too easy to obtain? Doesn't sound very pleasing to me haha. And you would turn down let's say a +20% alliance defense boost just because you don't want someone to have what you already have? And if you maxed out on growlers, why would iph matter anymore? Don't get me wrong, i have at least 1 of every money building that has ever come out, but i'd get rid of them for great boosts, because boosts determine the potential of an account, not some silly ltb.

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    If they multiplied the vault maximum by 10 and made that the cost, that would be the only way it could be somewhat fair. Anything other than that would cause riots.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Not sure why there is so much talk about of they should or should not release these buildings since a few weeks ago they already said they planned to rerelease them for a week or two. No units will be given for upgrading them but the old ones will come out.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    So you don't want any better buildings to come out because they're too easy to obtain? Doesn't sound very pleasing to me haha. And you would turn down let's say a +20% alliance defense boost just because you don't want someone to have what you already have? And if you maxed out on growlers, why would iph matter anymore? Don't get me wrong, i have at least 1 of every money building that has ever come out, but i'd get rid of them for great boosts, because boosts determine the potential of an account, not some silly ltb.
    sure i want alot of the 12,24,48s to come out jsut not the old ones..they can make the new ones that put off better if they want and that would be great for everone.
    Last edited by lemonhaze; 06-10-2014 at 03:45 PM.
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Not sure why there is so much talk about of they should or should not release these buildings since a few weeks ago they already said they planned to rerelease them for a week or two. No units will be given for upgrading them but the old ones will come out.
    that doesnt make any sense to call it a LIMITED time building when in fact its not limited..they should just stop calling them LE and call them "whenever we decide" builds
    Retired to free playing

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    that doesnt make any sense to call it a LIMITED time building when in fact its not limited..they should just stop calling them LE and call them "whenever we decide" builds
    The name and concept is misleading. Tried to find the post but no luck. It was in the middle of a thread and I think CJ posted it but I cannot see his/her posts when I click on his/her profile.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No way man!! The only building they should even consider this with is the anniversary building. It had nothing to do with WD. All others are a flat out NO!! I, like many others worked our behinds off for the buildings. A lot of risk and strategy went into achieving those buildings. It would be nothing short of a slap in the face and kick in the nuts.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I remember when the AC buildings came out. I had a high iph of 1mil. It would have taken me around 100 hours of collecting every building, including the 5 min buildings, to save for that.
    If new players want the AC or other buildings like those. It's equivalent to having a lv 1 building costing about 25 to 30 bil. If gree released a lv1 building for 25-30bil, you would call that unfair. But that's about how hard it was to get the first 2 or 3 LE buildings. Personally, I'd love to see a really high building like that again.
    Gree, if you plan on rereleasing those buildings and not angering the old school players, you'd have to put a hefty price on those first 3 buildings.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoJojo View Post
    I remember when the AC buildings came out. I had a high iph of 1mil. It would have taken me around 100 hours of collecting every building, including the 5 min buildings, to save for that.
    If new players want the AC or other buildings like those. It's equivalent to having a lv 1 building costing about 25 to 30 bil. If gree released a lv1 building for 25-30bil, you would call that unfair. But that's about how hard it was to get the first 2 or 3 LE buildings. Personally, I'd love to see a really high building like that again.
    Gree, if you plan on rereleasing those buildings and not angering the old school players, you'd have to put a hefty price on those first 3 buildings.
    I remember that, I was being raided daily. But there is no way it was equivalent to 25-30 billion now, that's too crazy. It would be 15 billion max.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We want the buildings to be released. In all fairness we should be expected to pay the same as those before us that bought the buildings no more no less.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kk92 View Post
    We want the buildings to be released. In all fairness we should be expected to pay the same as those before us that bought the buildings no more no less.
    Is this for real..? Yes while we're at it re release the events and ltqs that had those regen bonus rewards. And I want the same energy req of like 15k that was needed to complete the entire event, since that's what the longer players had for the req. and not these 150-200k requirements now.

Couple of those boss events as well that only had a 1% of hp compared to the ones nowadays.

The building were limited, and they do come with a advantage just the same as the old rewards are an advantage.

Best fix is simply just new buildings with the same, if not better, payouts. Simple and easy
    Last edited by Maz; 06-10-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    I remember that, I was being raided daily. But there is no way it was equivalent to 25-30 billion now, that's too crazy. It would be 15 billion max.
    I came up with that round about number including the output bonus. They highest most players were at that time was 1 mil iph, given that it would take 100 hours to procure that amount. Higher players are around 200mil iph now times 100 hours, plus raiding for cash is much better, I figured about 25-30 bil would be an approximate number with today's iph and what not.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kk92 View Post
    Good point. The only problem is the difference in iph gap now. Most players back then had a 40k iph, the high was around 1mil. Now it ranges from 40k to 200mil. Even if players purchased vaults of cash to get the AC and AMR some could get it with 1 vault, others had to spend about 6 vaults. So how much should it be?
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH