Hackers take over war

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hackers take over war

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Hackers take over war

Well it was predicted by pretty much everyone and the time has come ....a hacker has taken top spot in individual and Guild LB ...obviously using hacked potions. Time to step up GREE you were warned about this time and again before war ... I suggest you get on this problem fast or I guarantee there will be a ****storm from everyone who paid their hard earned money to secure their places ...

The ball is in your court GREE... time to step up

Lurker
    Post Count
    totally agree.... and please sort it out quick Gree

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You probably don't want to hear this but some of us are actually rooting for this guy. I think this is hilarious... The dude has 1.3 billion points and his name is Gree Sucks Balls

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    oh I get it uberfauker lets face it whoever this is doesn't expect to get away with it .... they have done it to make a timely point to GREE everyone warned that this would happen if they didn't clamp down on the hackers now I bet they have GREE`s attention

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    its actually kind of awesome seeing the result of those "infinite" potions. lol :P

Post Count
    Hilarius to see someone else have top spot for a change very boring seeing RK and FUN having top spots all the time lol

RK score looks out of proportion to FUN,s score

Post Count

Angry ???

Maybe free players find this amusing and root for this "person" but I definetly dont do!! To pay real hard earned cash (and way to much but thats a different story lol). This "person" and its guild will be removed for sure problem is what will happened with those guilds scoring not so much it will be to obivious? Those are the guilds im battling and pay extra cash to beat.

Post Count
    every one raise a ticket and get your money back from itunes

Hahaha

Oh what fun that was. Bout time someone other then RK or FUN is always taking the spotlight.

Gree you suck, you had plenty of time to patch the bugs. Contact me and ill share my source code, maybe that will help you get somewhere.

Lets be allies LMAO 122-876-453

You can also find me under the VIP invites

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gree Sucks Balls View Post
    Oh what fun that was. Bout time someone other then RK or FUN is always taking the spotlight.

Gree you suck, you had plenty of time to patch the bugs. Contact me and ill share my source code, maybe that will help you get somewhere.

I'm speechless...
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Even if they fix this one obvious one, it points out that there may be tons of subtle hackers they cannot find - all results in question - all get money back....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

I understand that your trying to make a point to GREE and maybe they do need a wake up call but your one of a small minority finding fun in this I get you find it funny that RK & FUN is being pushed down the pecking order but have you considered the other people this effects????.....
    there are teams at every cut-off point top 10, top 25, top 50 etc who have fought there hearts out and poured their hard earned money into fighting for those spots and have now been pushed out of them many players in RK1/FUN and SB etc will pressure Gree/itunes into refunds if this isn't sorted but some further down the ranks wont be as lucky.
    I understand your attacking GREE but you`ve screwed over more people than just the top guilds .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    great timing too while west coast is asleep

Gree was shown pics ahead of time - they were warned and did nothing.

Post Count
    I know that a lot of people are complaining, but oh god, my sides... I was wondering when someone would make their move with the whole 199,999 potions bit. Excellent way to do so, I'll say that.

I'd love that source code, tired of spending money on this **** game. Hah!

KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Grant - you are missing the point - he made it obvious what a sham this game is - there are many other hackers buried in this game - all should demandrefunds - gree was warned and did nothing.