Tier 1 (L1-25):
    Tier 2 (L26-50):
    Tier 3 (L51-75): <22 Million
    Tier 4 (L76-100): <34 Million
    Tier 5 (L101-150): <58 Million
    Tier 6 (L151-200): <108 Million
    Tier 7 (L201-249): <208 Million
    Tier 8 (L250): <350m

Sorry im a bit late with info, i hope it helps for next Epic boss event. Also please post what I''m missing Ill update this post. Thanks

Obs: not sure if Gree has fixed so that LVL 250 sits on the same tier as 201-249 so if anyone has that info, please let me know.

Obs: Tier is at the level you were at when boss event started, and you killed your first boss. so if you level up during event, your tier does not change
    Last edited by BrisingrBoss; 06-26-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lvl250 is a new tier, not sure about health
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lv 250 EB100 is about 350m health...

Banned
    Post Count
    Mental health for trying to trigger the boss and giving up everything else = 0

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've been hitting this boss when I can be bothered, certainly haven't made any actual effort towards it, whats the point?
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    I've been hitting this boss when I can be bothered, certainly haven't made any actual effort towards it, whats the point?
    The point for me is that it's the only event that can be 100% completed without using gold. I'm 3 levels away from being bumped up to another tier, so hopefully that will still hold true.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    Im 250 with over 81m attack hitting for only 28m. Between triggering and boss health already over 112m im quitting at 75. The prize isn't worth all the gold or time it would take to finish. Another decent event destroyed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    We'd like to start shifting the game towards a model where your are encouraged and rewarded for leveling up
    3 months later and being level 250 has only gotten worse. Good job Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstik View Post
    3 months later and being level 250 has only gotten worse. Good job Gree.
    I don't think he even works here anymore.

Same for this new guy - tadaaah. Probably fired for chasing away the few people still using this forum.

Post Count
    I think jerle works in development. He doesn't interact with players much.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hahahahaha this game is going down the tube and you guys are still complaining about sizes of pixels and 20 gold (which is like 12-14 cents). Hahahahaha
    Last edited by dip.stick; 06-08-2014 at 06:42 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Have to agree with the previous post that boss event became mindless time-consuming pursuit of boss trigger. Asking us to do that 100 times regardless of the boss's health is ridiculous. With the trigger rate being anything less than 100% there should be no more than 50 levels, or even less. The top boss can still be the same strength as current level 100 but please spare us the mind-numbing boss triggering routine. And keep in mind that some of your best customers have more than 1 account, which makes this event even more tedious.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    you obviously aren't a level 250.....................
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i have 5 accounts, one of them level 211 and i still finish boss 100 on all of them. While i do agree that it is very time consuming to try and summon them, i want to ask people to please not turn this thread into an "I hate Gree" thread, or "I hate the boss event" thread. if you don't like it, open another thread to talk about how much you don't like it. This is supposed to help people to know what is waiting for them. And i would very much like for it to still be helpful when next Epic boss comes around.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Summoning the boss is quite easy if you have some time to kill. just alternate between doing jobs and raiding and attacking. also remember to close the game after each boss, and Wait!!!! i've had bosses pop up by themselves after one attack and me leaving game open on screen while attacking on other toons. When i get back there it is!!! I alternate between my toons letting them cool off for a bit so i don't get to spend a lot of stamina.