Unofficial WD survey

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial WD survey

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry Unofficial WD survey

What did you think of this wd versus the usual? First 100 people to respond to the survey gets their answers registered. I will post the results on this thread tomorrow after the 100 limits is reached.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LFK2VXH

Vote now!

Post Count
    I'll allow this but please keep it constructive and on topic.

Post Count
    As a streak only faction I personally enjoyed it. Used the same amount of gold as a three day weekend battle but got everything completed in 20hrs and now get the weekend to rest. No complaints from myself.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I fell we should have been notified of a 24hr WD our team had barley any participation.
    We all thought it was gonna be FA and everyone was saving up cash for units. Please Gree be more transparent about these events before they begin. And what was up with the last 1H?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I didn't mind the 24 hour wd, I'm not against them doing it again. The biggest issue I had was asking moderator a question and it being ignored.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You make it sound like either an and or an or. It's both, so regardless of your opinion, you'll get two glitch filled events per cycle going forward

Post Count
    I loved the 24 hr event, and the 30 min wars was a great touch. Made it much more bearable, when u pair up with a faction that spends gold, like it grows from trees on their bases. Great job gree keep it up. I would really like to see this format more often and less of the 3 day WD events.
    Allies Code - 969-561-507

Faction Leader - Forums Finest Fighters (invite code 771138005)
    Consistent top 25 with 50 wins
    Accepting all forum members great stats and iph.
    http://palr.in/go/1jMKQf9TQxaTw-

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    "UPSIDE"
    - 30 minute battles were okay for keeping folks engaged.
    - Caught a lot of factions unprepared (really off guard) and their low participation affected the outcome. The "Up" here (besides helping my faction) is that it had the effect of shaking up the overall results.

"DOWNSIDE"
    - The information about this was not widely broadcast; neither the format nor the event start time.
    - The "Cease Fire" one hour before ENDEX (vice 30 minutes) was a mistake. A related "Downer" here was the explanation that "we should have known". That was poor form.

"??????"
    - Energy Regen bonuses were minimized if not neutralized within the short battles; bad if you have them, but good if your opponents have more of them.
    - Having an intermediate WD event in the cycle will affect gold use. It will cause some to split their limited resources, but I'm sure others will just get more gold.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I'll allow this but please keep it constructive and on topic.
    Do you even know the meaning of "constructive" and "on topic"? We have always been talking about Modern War. Since when had we gone off topic. As for constructive, good or bad are still feedback. But when you choose to listen to what you like and discard anything that maybe too heavy for you to digest, then what do you want us to say?

If this WD is the main event and for 24hr, I will buy it. Save us 2 days for family time. But when you do this to replace the FA so that you can squeeze everyone to spend more gold...then it is totally ridiculous because of the regen time...in other words, we have to score the same amount of points as 2 days of fighting in one day to be at the top. The lack of regen time means that people either use gold to refill up their energies or having to wait 30-60min before they can go again, so they will not be able to do so many wars.

Then the rewards are recycled from to he last war and bonuses doesn't stag. This further make those gold spenders look like fools chasing for something that they thought they will get but in the end, they don't.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Next time be a bit more specific. If an events gonna be 24 hours, make it 24 hours. I'm sick and tired of wasting my gold on yalls bull*hit. Had full intentions of getting 750 wins and somewhat controlling my indi placement tier that I fell in but because yalls lack communication and your jacked up ways, I spent over 3 vaults of gold to fall short of the 750 wins that was being managed to achieve and ended up with a F ' ING infantry defense boost!!!! Go screw yourselves Gree. You're a joke and im done with you. Turned it in to google today. Put in for a full refund for every dime I've ever spent on this jacked up game and its even worse customer support. Another epic fail on your parts. 2 in a row in fact. My faction also had to completely restart the fltq just days before this crap with the 24 hour event only being 30 minutes. Because 29 hours into the event you decided to go through and reduce all the bosses but NOT until you finished the one you were on. We were spending money left and right, dropping gold bars into the event to get a good start. Had just began 10/10 when you pushed the new change. So we were better off starting over from scratch and taking our loss than continuing on the 235 bosses at 4,782 energy per kill that was required for us to finish before we could move on.

Everyone who had the nightmare of the weekend of gree screwups like many of us did and got royally screwed out of more money and more time due to grees faults and ignorance, I urge you to turn them in to ios or google whichever you go through. They obviously dont give a rats a## how their biggest spenders feel as everyone thats sent tickets all shares the exact same automated responses. Go above their heads. Demand your refunds. Report them to ios or google or the better buisness bureau. Its only getting worse. They dont care how we feel and aren't evwr gonna take responsibility for their faults. If you experienced the crap that I did with grees nonsense then report them and get your money back. Flase advertisement

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    An event took place that was advertised as 24 hours long and cost alot of gold and alot of time spent to accomplish the objectives that were put forth. Based on the 24 hours that werw advertised for us to achieve our goals, we strategized and put together a gameplan to accomplish the objectives at hand and with gold, successfully achieve our goals. The event was falsely advertised and therefore was a waste of time and money for many factions and/or individuals that were reaching for the top tier placements, streaks, and 750 wins. False advertisement. A waste of countless amounts of gold bars throughout. Refund demanded!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    I actually liked 1-day WD - the weekend is FREE [due to impossible ltq]

BUT - please keep it same 1hr AND WARN everybody that it is going to be officially WD event and how about changing prizes, not keeping same - basically keep your work in order, you're a publicly traded company!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well I guest I have to first start with thanks for letting this your customers express like or dislike, thanks gree. Didn't mind the idea but if gree can't iron out the details before hand they should not introduce anything new. How hard is it to fix the declare clock that f'd over so many, and you can say well you would have been there either way but several wait until the end to place themselves between ind, fact and also wins/streaks. If you can't plan right at least have some one on the whole time to fix on the fly. Or if not higher all of us like you higher sup to test your product for glitches I could use a few vaults to tell you you have no idea what you are doing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thankyou all for your responses - here is the feedback:
    1. War period - 38% 1 day, 36% 2 days, 25% 3 days, 1% over 3 days
    2. War length - 5% 20 mins, 39% 30 mins, 50% 1 hour, 6% over 1 hour

So the old 3 day war period not very popular, I've always thought Monday war was a problem when most people are at work or school. Sounds like the customers like the new 1 day or a 2 day war. Looking at the length response though, the vote was kind of split between 30 mins and 1 hour. Perhaps a 2 day length 1 hour war might be appropriate to test out next?

Looking through the specific feedback, I think that a lot have been mentioned already. I'm not going to discuss bugs like not being able to declare in the last hour, here are the ideas related to wd that people had:
    - adjust the regen time to match the war length so that people can get in more hits without gold. Others thought of giving more health regen prizes out instead
    - positive feedback for the individual reward, although dl can do well without having to participate. No solution to that was provided, I suggest working on your defence stats...
    - we want to see our health bar outside of war, don't know when we are full to declare
    - more variety on prize bonuses rather than the classic attack/defence ones
    - ability to have a joker round where by playing your team or individual joker you get additional health (I would suggest that's what gold is for)
    - on the tiered prizes, ability to choose which prize you win out of the one you won or the ones below it
    - wars no more than once a month, they are life consuming
    - offer ability to buy concrete. There is a black market for it anyway, so why not introduce it in game
    - questions over the new points that you get when you attack. Although it used to be weighted towards llp, now it seems unclear what the logic is. Perhaps provide a few hints without giving the game away.

Thanks for your feedback in the survey. I will close it now so that the mods can review the above feedback and provide their thoughts.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    JD....very good summation and recommendations. I hope the hope the Devs take it constructively.