6700$ to finish the SLTQ. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 6700$ to finish the SLTQ. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Just walk away. It is really that easy.
    Plenty of games out there that challenge you, actually have strategy involved still.
    Not just tap, tap, tap...who can tap the fastest? Oh, gold star to you two teams that always finish first every single time.

Or play no games at all. Spend time with your family, or a book, maybe your dog needs attention. All better uses than feeding this game. Their only changes to the game are compounding more events over the top of one another and never having a break to take your money.

Or if you have a handle on math and have free money to burn.... Heck, head to Vegas.
    If you understand craps or blackjack odds, at least you have some chance of getting something from your lay down.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwillie83642 View Post
    Just walk away. It is really that easy.
    Plenty of games out there that challenge you, actually have strategy involved still.
    Not just tap, tap, tap...who can tap the fastest? Oh, gold star to you two teams that always finish first every single time.

Or play no games at all. Spend time with your family, or a book, maybe your dog needs attention. All better uses than feeding this game. Their only changes to the game are compounding more events over the top of one another and never having a break to take your money.

Or if you have a handle on math and have free money to burn.... Heck, head to Vegas.
    If you understand craps or blackjack odds, at least you have some chance of getting something from your lay down.
    Well said bro - note to new players.

Post Count
    just walk away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Math is stated in OP. Reading for the win.
    thanks Sport. I get the "$100 bucks x 60 members" part. I was trying to understand where or how OP figured it would take 60 players $100 each (plus $700 more). I assume he's saying it takes 67 vaults worth of energy...but if that's the case, I was hoping OP could verify. If not the case, how did OP come to that conclusion?

Post Count
    He told you exactly how he came to that conclusion. He never mentioned, however, that a regular price vault at $99.99 has additional taxes applied in many regions and, in fact, costs more like $112. You would have had to know that for yourself.

$112 x 60 = $6720.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Snow View Post
    This is getting ridiculous, I understand you have to make money as a company, but when literally EVERYONE in a 60 man syndicate has to spend 100 bucks a piece to finish an event, things are getting out of hand.

You know what I could do with 6700 bucks? Pay off my car, go on a vacation, blow it in vegas, buy a boat, get 335 blowjobs. Like for real.
    Last part cracked me up so much
    ....335 blowjobs hahahahaahah!

Consistent Contributor Curtis Snow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    thanks Sport. I get the "$100 bucks x 60 members" part. I was trying to understand where or how OP figured it would take 60 players $100 each (plus $700 more). I assume he's saying it takes 67 vaults worth of energy...but if that's the case, I was hoping OP could verify. If not the case, how did OP come to that conclusion?
    It was a rough estimate, i dont know the exact finishing energy for the Sltq, but if im not mistaken it was somewhere around 5 million total energy from 18-20. If you do the math, 1 vault buys 75k energy. 5,000,000 / 75,000 = 66.66.
    66.6 x $100 = $6700 rounded up.
    Level: 140
    Attack: 29M.
    Defense: 23.1m.
    IPh: 6621k
    Updated: May 30, 2014

Proud owner and first free player to obtain the "Hide the Evidence" Quick Getaway

Post Count
    Awesome. Thanks Curtis Snow.