Wd event rewards boosts

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wd event rewards boosts

Post Count

Wd event rewards boosts

Wd event reward boots are the same!!! You made poll about our requests and lots of people selected ; health regen bonus, building output bonus, energy regen bonus. You must change this wd event boosts. We are waiting your action

Post Count
    what action lol
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey Mods, WD prizes really do need to include boosts for income, upgrade time, energy, casualty - not just attack and defense, if you want people excited about rewards and spending gold to get them. And not just for the top 5% of ranking teams. Hope you will take that message back to devs.

Last 2 wars, my faction came to the unanimous opinion that WD rewards are very bland. Put, for example, a 10% upgrade time reduction somewhere in Top 250, 400 or 500 levels, and the interest of my team and others will increase a lot, along with gold spending. A win/win.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Splat! View Post
    Hey Mods, WD prizes really do need to include boosts for income, upgrade time, energy, casualty - not just attack and defense, if you want people excited about rewards and spending gold to get them. And not just for the top 5% of ranking teams. Hope you will take that message back to devs.

Last 2 wars, my faction came to the unanimous opinion that WD rewards are very bland. Put, for example, a 10% upgrade time reduction somewhere in Top 250, 400 or 500 levels, and the interest of my team and others will increase a lot, along with gold spending. A win/win.
    WOW, it took your whole faction to come to that opinion

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Splat! View Post

Tiered rewards....... inside T10, T50, T100, T250, T100 & etc.........add a regen in each of these tiers at a different rate per tier
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.