Recycled Units so Boosts DO NOT stack!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recycled Units so Boosts DO NOT stack!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Recycled Units so Boosts DO NOT stack!!!

I read in another thread that the Indiv ranking rewards were recycled from Greece. Not sure where personally. But... they are recycled. I know. I have 2 of the same item, same boost for having aimed and reached the same tier. BUT.... the boost I bought a vault and a half to get.... doesn't count. The boosts for these units do not stack even though they are from two different events!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I can confirm this as well. The boosts DO NOT stack!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow! this is insane, how can a company be so incompetent

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That's is called fraud. And extensive as it has been Gree is going to Go down legally.

This is really bad for their company.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect5 View Post
    Wow! this is insane, how can a company be so incompetent
    It's what happens when a company puts profit before its customers. They forget it's the customer who gives them the profits in the first place. A lot of the mods here really put forth a lot of effort to address our concerns, but if the management and/or programmers and engineers don't back them up it's pointless.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So.... i got exactly the same individual unit as in the previous wd. Does this mean, i'm screwed?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    So.... i got exactly the same individual unit as in the previous wd. Does this mean, i'm screwed?
    You have been playing Modern War by Gree, .... THAT means your screwed.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    http://www.smule.com/p/209003005_45868323

seems to be a common theme
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    make sure next weekend everone breaks their neck to go buy itune cards and pay the same company that just screwed everone out the prizes they rightfully earned...when will everone get some common sense and stop buying till they correct things
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Auspex View Post
    You have been playing Modern War by Gree, .... THAT means your screwed.
    Touché....!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Fraud guys, having you fight and pay for rewards that do not do what they say,, get your gold back

Gree how many times does sh it like this have to keep happening before something is done, pathetic that you are happy to take people's hard earned cash and not even give them their return

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Got both hands raised.
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I had to read that original post a few times to understand what he was trying to say. At first I thought he was referring to the iltq units that do not stack but he is talking about WD individual prize. Yes, they are the same I believe. Don't know about the stack, I need to check.

I have noticed that if it's not an air boost it can almost seem like nothing happened...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAtWorld View Post
    I read in another thread that the Indiv ranking rewards were recycled from Greece. Not sure where personally. But... they are recycled. I know. I have 2 of the same item, same boost for having aimed and reached the same tier. BUT.... the boost I bought a vault and a half to get.... doesn't count. The boosts for these units do not stack even though they are from two different events!
    Could this be because they are the same unit? I guess I assumed some people got the same boosts, maybe 13% attack and then 14% and these did not stack also... Either way, it's annoying..
    Last edited by MAD NUGGETT; 06-07-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That is the issue. It's the same unit and they obviously didn't see this coming. Let's wait for a response before yelling fraud though! There's no way they can ignore this.