Thread: My old friends

My old friends

Hi there, this is to all my old friends and my old majestic nation family that may or may not still be around. I must appolagize for my sudden disappearance so many months ago, I was in an extremely bad car crash and had fallen into a coma until last month.

I am glad to see you guys were able to get leadership transferred from me. Anyways I don't want to take up too much time, but I hope to see that some of you all are still around.

Welcome back to KnD! Hope you are healed/healing well? Good luck finding your crew.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Whats up buddy
    Code: If you would like to be friends, please PM me first!
    Lvl 100+ on Android
    Guild: Majestic
    GuildWars: 1#
    Line ID: SentinelRule

Sorry this isn't really the right place but how do I start a new thread and Aradan good luck finding your old friends.

You have to have a certain number of posts. Use this thread to spam 10-15 posts and you'll be able to make your own threads thereafter:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1287569

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

anyone else that remembers me, i remembered my line chat login, so u can add me/send me a msg through there(aradan1), DP of a dark prince armor lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    anyone else that remembers me, i remembered my line chat login, so u can add me/send me a msg through there(aradan1), DP of a dark prince armor lol.
    Hey, I am not from your old guild, however I think I may be able to help you out. I tried messaging your LINE ID listed (aradan1) and nothing popped up. Are you sure this is your ID?

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Hey, I am not from your old guild, however I think I may be able to help you out. I tried messaging your LINE ID listed (aradan1) and nothing popped up. Are you sure this is your ID?
    yes it is, you can try again, i had "public user id" box unchecked so probably had me hidden.

Welcome back Aradan. Glad to hear you pulled through and are feeling better.

Wonderful news to hear of your recovery. Best of luck in the future finding your old friends.

Thank you for the kind words. I was able to find some of my old friends that are still around

Glad you are alive and safe!