Can't declare - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Can't declare

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wit a sec. Rather than insulting us, I thought the standard gree response was to extend the event by a day. So where's our second day of WD? What? We'd confuse this with the one coming up? I hope you guys don't really **** yourself up by changing the declare system to 30min for the event next week and then telling us that given our feedback, you made a change and we should have known it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I posted this in another thread on the matter but sharing here as well.

Hey Guys,

I do apologize for the late update to everyone on the forums but the one hour cease fire has been apart of the event for awhile and folks should know by now how it works.

For this event it seems many folks were confused by this and figured it would have just been a 30 min lock out and planned for that. Sadly that was not the case but, we are taking into factor everyone's complaints and will consider how we can avoid this moving forward.

Again we do apologize for any confusion and next time we will have it noted so we can avoid issues such as this from happening.
    This is total bull****!! How about this, tell us how the damn events are supposed to work and we will know! This is 100% Gree's fault, and that post is an insult to all of us!. This pisses me off much more then the event **** up

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I know this event sucked. It was short notice and flawed as usual. I'm generally not vocal on these things but enough is enough Gree. Either you don't care about the game or you are programmed by monkeys. I'm going to lose faction members because of your stupidity. People make mistakes and I get that but this many is stupid. I think this is a class project at a college that has gone horribly wrong and not a company. How you can just say that we should have known is laughable. Gree you are killing the game we love and will put us all in withdrawals when the game is over. I was going to play your other games but have decided not to if you can't get this one right. I dumped a bunch of gold on the fltq that had unreachable goals and now this wde. Give me my 4000 gold back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lmao....posted and went to work. Now its taken my whole break to catch up. And I see it's our fault for not knowing. Well that smells of utter sewage. Events change, rules change. A quick rundown of new/old stuff really isnt too much to ask in my opinion. Hey guys new format for event and you get to sit and watch the last half hour while doing nothing....nope...doesn't fly. That's where most of the gold is bought most likely. "Come on guys and gals...one more push" probably echos through many a chat room in the closing hours of any event, especially wd events. At least make a pathetic excuse believable....please. We aren't as dumb as you give us credit for, but then again we keep spending....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HayeZeus View Post
    I have been going back and forth for a while now on whether I should request a refund for all the money I spent from apple, and take it up with my credit card company if that doesn't work.

This pathetic and condescending response has pushed me over the edge. Time to get the ball rolling on that refund. You sir, along with your company, are complete failures.

How on Earth anyone could work for this company is beyond me. You people have no ethics. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I am with you. I have already started on my path. I looked it up and I have spent 1900 dollars on this game. I can't take being treated like that.

Post Count
    This has been noted by far folks. I ( and the team) can understand the frustration over this. There really wasn't a chance to extend or make adjustments on the last min for this.

Moving forward there will be changes to make sure this does not happen again. I have passed on EVERYONE's feedback thus far regarding this situation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This has been noted by far folks. I ( and the team) can understand the frustration over this. There really wasn't a chance to extend or make adjustments on the last min for this.

Moving forward there will be changes to make sure this does not happen again. I have passed on EVERYONE's feedback thus far regarding this situation.

You lack of caring has been noted by our team of players. Moving forward there will be changes to ensure you are not going to receive any more of my money.

Once this refund has been issued, I will pass on my feedback to everyone I can.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Sirius...

Do you still stand by your original comment that this was the way it always has been and we should have known how it was going to work?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehavana2 View Post
    Sirius...

Do you still stand by your original comment that this was the way it always has been and we should have known how it was going to work?
    Y'all should have known......everyone making assumptions only does one thing

Post Count
    Guys seriously I understand but it's a bit out of my hands for sure. It should have been communicated better so there was no room for misunderstanding which we all agree.

This issue is under heavy discussion for sure but attacking folks and violating the forum rules isn't going to solve anything.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Guys seriously I understand but it's a bit out of my hands for sure. It should have been communicated better so there was no room for misunderstanding which we all agree.

This issue is under heavy discussion for sure but attacking folks and violating the forum rules isn't going to solve anything.
    You have to understand that there are a lot of players ( at times including myself) that feel. That's is our only recourse. I understand you are a representative of your company, but I have to believe you have also spent a great deal playing this game at some point.

To be honest I love this game, and I love the friendships I have made over it. What I hate is the way the players are treated. I know your a company, and therefore your top priority is to make money. That's a fact of life.

Our (or at least my) frustration come from the fact we get treated like dirt. I LIKE giving you my money, I want to continue giving you my money. But my principals just won't let me do it anymore. I spent close to 200 a month, I want to continue by I need value.

I wish I could find a more constructive way to express my feelings, and work together on this. But I feel I have done all I can to save this relationship.

Post Count
    If there was 1hr cease fire that means that we could declare only 24 wars during this event.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    "Moving forward" is a terrible term. Those who use it up seemingly want to skip over their mistakes. You made ur bed, Now u get to lie in it.

Serious discussions: Whoa I'm impressed y'all can talk. We have had talk, every few months u guys come on n say there will b better communication.

Every time we like an event u do the old bait n switch, up the values exponentially till u no longer make money off it then u guys come up with a new event full of glitches. The few aspects of the new events that work for the players then get chewed out. Then there is the never ending mistakes of dates, start n finish times. Incorrect rewards lists. And zero apologies. Just a "u all know wat we r like, u should not expect anymore from us". No more talk. Action mate...action!. Compensation is the start followed by an apology without reservation then a big piece of humble pie for u folks!.

I am disgusted at the treatment we receive, I've spent a couple thousand over two yrs n then to b told I should know better. That is Siriusly not on! Wat a cop out.

Ban me if u like, I do not have anything positive to say right now apart from the fact my car is about to get a heads package...better way to spend my entertainment portion of my budget

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The mods need to take a communications class. By responding in such a dismissive manner, better to not respond at all and crawl back to the rock that most of you guys hide out when things get heated. Isn't there a SENIOR moderator who has some authority, the type which his/her say is final about prizes, schedules, and decisions like this one where you are telling us to go **** ourselves. All these mods with no authority, accountability or any real insight into what the developers are doing is not helpful. Irrespective of how socially inept your programmers are, perhaps it's better to get it from the horse's mouth. Get rid of the mods and get a geek to explain to us what s/he has programmed or has tried to. Having some middleman who doesn't know what going on only deepens the confusion.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    The mods need to take a communications class. By responding in such a dismissive manner, better to not respond at all and crawl back to the rock that most of you guys hide out when things get heated. Isn't there a SENIOR moderator who has some authority, the type which his/her say is final about prizes, schedules, and decisions like this one where you are telling us to go **** ourselves. All these mods with no authority, accountability or any real insight into what the developers are doing is not helpful. Irrespective of how socially inept your programmers are, perhaps it's better to get it from the horse's mouth. Get rid of the mods and get a geek to explain to us what s/he has programmed or has tried to. Having some middleman who doesn't know what going on only deepens the confusion.
    The "Mods" are not just moderators IF you do not mind me being a bit blunt. We could change our tags to Community Reps etc.

I work directly with all teams in person and in fact we all do..it's our job period. I understand your frustration over the situation but personal attacks just don't cut it and only strive to derail conversation, theres better ways to communicate than going that route. We all know that.

It should have been communicated that there was still a 1 hour 'Cease Fire' in place instead of letting everyone assume that there was an adjustment made. This will not happen next time.