Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    It's not a glitch. The game is calculating what is needed to defeat the scouts. Since there are none the math comes to whatever result it comes to and that's the commander you see.
    So your telling me 60 Commanders are better at defending scouts than a 100 Jug lmao.

The real problem is the scout mission report did not tell you what commanders they had just what commander the game picked to defend the scout attack. (Sounds like this is random if no scouts are there to defend)

What you need is not a fix more a request for extra info,
    Scouting reports are in 2 parts the report on the attack by your scouts and the report (if you win) on what units the base has.
    What you need to ask for is the scout report results to included the bases top commander in the results under the other tabs along with unit numbers and unit types. What the game picks to defend the scout mission is not important, as its just the battle report for the scouts attack, not the scouting report its self.

So gree please include in scouting reports, the name and level and picture of a bases best commander, in the scouting results if the mission is successfully.

If Gree choses not to add the extra info, then you have to except that the scout battle report is just that the report of the battle between his scouts and yours and, the report you get on a players unit numbers if you win is the only intel, you are earning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad4it View Post
    So your telling me 60 Commanders are better at defending scouts than a 100 Jug lmao.
    No, I'm telling you that 1 scout vs. 0 scouts means it doesn't matter what commander it defends with, 0 scouts will never win. It's a mathematical equation that determines what commander gets played. Math has rules such as you can not divide by 0. So the math comes up with whatever commander it needs to defend with.

punishing a player for scouting is what it basically is.

There is a better explaination to the situation. I'm not going to give it away, but I suggest you scout with different level commanders and see what happens. There is a rhyme and reason for the level of the commander that shows up in your report. You just have to understand it.....

Quote Originally Posted by sic0048 View Post
    There is a better explaination to the situation. I'm not going to give it away, but I suggest you scout with different level commanders and see what happens. There is a rhyme and reason for the level of the commander that shows up in your report. You just have to understand it.....
    Another great idea. Lets scout our enemies with level 20 commanders, lose 1200 drones and give the enemy battle points.

This place is getting stranger every day.
    Last edited by Mad4it; 06-24-2014 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    No, I'm telling you that 1 scout vs. 0 scouts means it doesn't matter what commander it defends with, 0 scouts will never win. It's a mathematical equation that determines what commander gets played. Math has rules such as you can not divide by 0. So the math comes up with whatever commander it needs to defend with.
    I better go back to school then because when I was taught maths, 100 was always higher than 60. I guess things have changed over the last few years

And fix this error regarding units returning to base and being stuck with 0mins remaining

Scouting

If the person you are scouting has no scouts you will not see the true commander, point blank period. I agree its not logical but that is the way the programming is written. Also a suggestion, players should not be notified when scouted unless they win....hence STEALTH drone.

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane2014 View Post
    Also a suggestion, players should not be notified when scouted unless they win....hence STEALTH drone.
    I second that, Sounds logical and encourages players to have at least some stealth drones so they detect scout missions.
    Having a few would give a mission report but unless you won you don't get intel on the player scouting, having non gives no report. As the drones got in and out undetected.

It would be nice if they added, a you got scouted report. It gives no details just the number of times you got stealth scouted. The report should be delayed say 12-24 hrs. So the info was not a warning.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 06-29-2014 at 02:06 AM.