Page 1 of 2 12 Last

fix scouting of commanders

gets beyond stupid how you scout a guy, and find a level 5 commander, so instead of going with the best available commander, I send my 27 I am Leveling...... and hit a 30, meaning I have lost units i shouldn't have lost, because if I scouted the 30, I would have sent something stronger, in the first place.
    sort this out GREE, if someone has scouts I get thier strongest as they defend with the commander. why should I be punished for scouting when they DONT have any drones?

Hey phalanx , I maybe wrong but when this happens there's two things it can be
    1- a better com had been returned or moved to that op
    2- the com which was shown on reports is an air com and better used with scouts than say a com which has no air traits like aircraft health etc .
    I think that it cld be the second one but going from 5-30 is a big jump

3 the player noticed the report of your scout and increased his defence. By importing a commander from another base.

Scouting first only shows you what is in at the time of scouting and tips your hand that you are looking to attack, fine if the player is offline or you are very close, but not so much if they are online.
    A glowing red base can go unnoticed but a report stands out. Scouting gambles on them being offline to work.

you need to move units to do that, none were moved.
    there is a huge differance between level 5 and 30, I thought it was air until that, then I was told it was random.

Maybe it was just one of them really annoying glitches we get from gree that no one can explain

A word of advice, if they have no scouts in base, very unlikely you see best comm, game is suppose to choose comm that gives the biggest boost, no units means every comm gives same bonus

If you scout a base without scouts, u will see a low com so dont be fooled, if u scouted a base without scouts, you are not seeing his best comm there. Thats how the game works

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

I believe I already said that ,when scouting and u hit scouts u get the best air com , no scouts best com ( stats wise )

When there are no scouts there are no units to recieve any bonus, so all comms are same, I believe the game then defaults to alphabetical order

I dont care about how it works, i want it being made fair, some guy hits me with a 46, I scout them to get report for AC and they have no drones so i only see an 18?
    I don't see how this is even a fair feature.

Computers don't understand "fair" but it understands the math of the battle.

yes but the programmers do and could fix it.

Fix what? Fix that 2+2 = 6 and not 4?

I send scouts, report shows defender has a 60 com. When arrive with troops, he has a 90.

There is definitely a glitch here, Ive checked with many people about this.

My commanders still do the business but its not right

It's not a glitch. The game is calculating what is needed to defeat the scouts. Since there are none the math comes to whatever result it comes to and that's the commander you see.