New SLTQ....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New SLTQ....

New SLTQ....

Does anybody know where the $2b (approx.) purchasable by cash weapon is located?

Found it.... Empire University, Dr. Fletcher Floyd. $1.96B for 5% Mafia Attack plus some points.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace of Spades View Post
    Found it.... Empire University, Dr. Fletcher Floyd. $1.96B for 5% Mafia Attack plus some points.
    u dont get mod if u purchase weapon

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou the wrench View Post
    For realz?? Is this confirmed?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou the wrench View Post
    If that's the case then it's changed. You certainly used to get the mod. Anybody confirm?

Post Count
    The first time you acquire the item you get the mod. It doesn't matter if you bought it or got it through the goal reward. You will not get two mods of you get two items (mod does not stack), and obviously if you get the item through goal completion before buying it, you lose the opportunity to buy it entirely.

I always buy the SLTQ end item before goal completion, and it always comes with the mod. That includes the current SLTQ item. Mod does not repeat on second item anymore. It used to sometimes depending on the mod, but mafia attack mods have never worked like that with these SLTQ items.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    The first time you acquire the item you get the mod. It doesn't matter if you bought it or got it through the goal reward. You will not get two mods of you get two items (mod does not stack), and obviously if you get the item through goal completion before buying it, you lose the opportunity to buy it entirely.

I always buy the SLTQ end item before goal completion, and it always comes with the mod. That includes the current SLTQ item. Mod does not repeat on second item anymore. It used to sometimes depending on the mod, but mafia attack mods have never worked like that with these SLTQ items.
    That's how it used to work, but can you confirm that if you buy this one, it comes with the mod?

Post Count
    Re-read post?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thanks! That's how I thought it worked - you get the mod regardless of how you acquire the boost-unit, but it doesn't stack. You can have 2x the item, but the mod will only be applied once.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Thanks. Always nice to know..... just in case!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Thanks. Always nice to know..... just in case!
    If I buy it after the STLQ finish and my syn does not finish the goal, will I get the mod?

Thanks

Post Count
    The SLTQ "grand prize" has a mod attached to it. However and whenever you first acquire the item, the mod comes with it.

The only condition on the mod is that it does not count twice if you get two items.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_camper30 View Post
    If I buy it after the STLQ finish and my syn does not finish the goal, will I get the mod?

Thanks
    I've never tried that one, but imagine if you left it that late the prize would not be available once the SLTQ has ended.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I've never tried that one, but imagine if you left it that late the prize would not be available once the SLTQ has ended.
    I am saving up to buy it. However, I may not be able to save enough before the SLTQ end. For the last STLQ, the NPC and the prize was available a few days after STLQ ended. Just wonder if anyone bought the prize after the SLTQ ended.

Lurker
    Post Count

buying SLTQ prize

Quote Originally Posted by happy_camper30 View Post
    I am saving up to buy it. However, I may not be able to save enough before the SLTQ end. For the last STLQ, the NPC and the prize was available a few days after STLQ ended. Just wonder if anyone bought the prize after the SLTQ ended.
    No options to purchase just attack....needs some help...Please explain.