GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for the moderators regarding the new forum rules

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Can I ask about the language rule?
    You say it isn't ok to use another language, you also say racism will not be tolerated.
    Yet I call this racist to non English speaking players.
    You have zero tolerance to non English speaking countries who want to use the general
    Forum. How is this acceptable?
    Racism is about race (hints the name) language is not about race it is primarily based on where you are from which is only loosely related to race in today's society. There are ppl of every race that speak every language. While it can be argues that it is discriminatory to only allow English it is not racist.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    Well given that GREE is violating the player compact by not eliminating known hackers and compensating the honest players of the game their rightful win, how can you say we cannot opt out when GREE constantly does? I would like to opt out of a dishonest game and company and OPT IN to a company and game I can trust.
    If you want a game and company you can trust I suggest starting a new game. Gree is what it is and its not changing except their antics or dont play.

Post Count
    Please don´t make taaaaadaaaaah, or whatever his idiotic forum name is, get an early retirement. The new Forum Code of Conduct is just put in place to keep Gree (d) keeping on futt bucking all that play this poor excuse of a game.....
    Last edited by SpongeBob; 06-06-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Post Count
    shouldn't this have been posted in the "Off Topic" subforum?

Consistent Contributor Mr.Shh...'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey there,

While you may not mind if another player harasses you, others do. Apologies, but there is not opting out of ANY rules on the Forum Code of Conduct.

There is more than just what you view and see that goes into the thought process behind these rules.

REPEAT: You can not opt out of ANY RULES ON THE FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
    So were not allowed to use caps then why are you breaking the rules? And why are these rules so important in a game based off mafia or criminal activity? This seems contridictive to me...not sure if criminal activity and being completely banned for dropping an f-bomb can work together but ill fudging try it.
    Order now and you can have your very own shh...for the low price of not $49.99 not even $39.99 were not going to give it to you for $29.99!!! Call Now and its only $19.99 pay seperate shipping and handling.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    In response to Grim Reaper (aka Captain Torque, his new account created to circumvent a lifetime ban): I have been busy. Mostly kicking you out of groupme rooms. It is nothing personal, but I get an alarming number of PMs from people (mostly women) asking me to boot you and Fetty from the rooms because they find it amusing. And who am I to say no. If you want to find me in game, my current in game name is "TAW hacked to win" and you are welcome in my hood at any time.

Hope all is well.

-Uncle Monte
    Thank you for you response kind sir, however you have not answered my original question regarding your thoughts on the outcome of the last war. Do you think there was a conspiracy and Gree favouritism displayed towards TAW. Are some members of TAW Gree employees? Do you think TAW cheated to win?

Please answer in essay format.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    I have another question. I hope I am not overstepping here:

When your forum code of conduct page clearly states the following as against the rules: "Post with “CrAzy CaPS”, “ALL CAPS”, tiny or overly large fonts are prohibited. Please keep text font and colors easy for users and staff to read. "

Why do the mods do it? I think you just did all caps in your reply above.
    They are above the law.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    I have another question. I hope I am not overstepping here:

When your forum code of conduct page clearly states the following as against the rules: "Post with “CrAzy CaPS”, “ALL CAPS”, tiny or overly large fonts are prohibited. Please keep text font and colors easy for users and staff to read. "

Why do the mods do it? I think you just did all caps in your reply above.
    All caps means an entire post in upper case, with no lower case letters. Not even one. A normal post with a portion capitalized for emphasis does not qualify.

Nor does anything posted by any mod ever.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Nor does anything posted by any mod ever.
    That sounds about right

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    It's acceptable because English is one of the most widely spoken languages world-wide, and people of any and every race are permitted to speak English.

Argument invalid.
    So is Spanish, and French, yet they don't have there own forum.
    Refusing a player from posting because they don't speak the language you decide on is highly discriminative. We wouldn't of had one of our best forum folk, dravak, if this was enforced before.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    So is Spanish, and French, yet they don't have there own forum.
    Refusing a player from posting because they don't speak the language you decide on is highly discriminative. We wouldn't of had one of our best forum folk, dravak, if this was enforced before.
    Gree conducts its business in English and they have every right to do so. If you went to Spain or France and entered a shop run by people who do not speak or understand a word of English, you'd either have to speak Spanish, get a translator, or leave.

Is that discriminatory against you? Nope, just tough dookie for you.

Here is some reading material you may find interesting:

http://hbr.org/2012/05/global-busine...s-english/ar/1
    Last edited by namedud; 06-07-2014 at 12:44 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Thank you for you response kind sir, however you have not answered my original question regarding your thoughts on the outcome of the last war. Do you think there was a conspiracy and Gree favouritism displayed towards TAW. Are some members of TAW Gree employees? Do you think TAW cheated to win?

Please answer in essay format.
    I think gree definitely shows favoritism towards taw.
    i am almost certain one or more taw members is a gree employee, but more importantly taw is propped up by gree to encourage spending.
    i am certain a member of taw cheated, and withoht their ip or ability to score it so fast taw would have lost. i do not know if this was known or encouraged by taw leadership.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I think gree definitely shows favoritism towards taw.
    i am almost certain one or more taw members is a gree employee, but more importantly taw is propped up by gree to encourage spending.
    i am certain a member of taw cheated, and withoht their ip or ability to score it so fast taw would have lost. i do not know if this was known or encouraged by taw leadership.
    I am sure you are right and that this game is stacked against regular players, yet you play when you know all this, sure you are not a gree employee?

Post Count
    I have only read OP so far.

Then I licked my fingers and tweaked my nipples.

I will now read the rest of the thread. That is all for now.

Post Count
    Yeah, but you still need to steer.

Edit: I thought I quoted the 'caps lock is cruise control for cool' when I posted that comment.

In conclusion, the thread did not disappoint and I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH!

Thank you for that, and I'm glad I tweaked my nipples.
    Last edited by Winnson; 06-08-2014 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Accidentally didn't quote a post in response.