Thread: Question for the moderators regarding the new forum rules

Banned
    Post Count

Question for the moderators regarding the new forum rules

I was looking forward to replying to this thread, when I found it locked:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ontecore/page2

This was the explanation provided by a forum admin:

"Hi players,

As we all love a good conspiracy theory, naming and shaming are against the Forum Code of Conduct. It is unfair to make posts about players when they may be away and unable to defend themselves. Additionally, please do not create threads aimed at harassing other players.

Thanks.

Thread locked."

I would personally like to go on record and opt out of this. I am happy to allow any and all forum members to name and shame me, particularly but not limited to when I am away and unable to defend myself. This includes threads aimed at harassing me.

I would like to ask the administrators sticky this thread so other forum members can opt out of this particular rule.

In response to Grim Reaper (aka Captain Torque, his new account created to circumvent a lifetime ban): I have been busy. Mostly kicking you out of groupme rooms. It is nothing personal, but I get an alarming number of PMs from people (mostly women) asking me to boot you and Fetty from the rooms because they find it amusing. And who am I to say no. If you want to find me in game, my current in game name is "TAW hacked to win" and you are welcome in my hood at any time.

Hope all is well.

-Uncle Monte

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Welcome back

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey there,

While you may not mind if another player harasses you, others do. Apologies, but there is not opting out of ANY rules on the Forum Code of Conduct.

There is more than just what you view and see that goes into the thought process behind these rules.

REPEAT: You can not opt out of ANY RULES ON THE FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey there,

While you may not mind if another player harasses you, others do. Apologies, but there is not opting out of ANY rules on the Forum Code of Conduct.

There is more than just what you view and see that goes into the thought process behind these rules.

REPEAT: You can not opt out of ANY RULES ON THE FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
    Well given that GREE is violating the player compact by not eliminating known hackers and compensating the honest players of the game their rightful win, how can you say we cannot opt out when GREE constantly does? I would like to opt out of a dishonest game and company and OPT IN to a company and game I can trust.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    That name.... Sick brah.

Post Count
    I would also opt out, if allowed to. Go ahead. Have a go at me. It's the internet!

Post Count
    I have another question. I hope I am not overstepping here:

When your forum code of conduct page clearly states the following as against the rules: "Post with “CrAzy CaPS”, “ALL CAPS”, tiny or overly large fonts are prohibited. Please keep text font and colors easy for users and staff to read. "

Why do the mods do it? I think you just did all caps in your reply above.

Banned
    Post Count
    Also, does that mean members of FwD aren't allowed to post anymore?

Post Count
    Caps lock is cruise control for cool
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Can I ask about the language rule?
    You say it isn't ok to use another language, you also say racism will not be tolerated.
    Yet I call this racist to non English speaking players.
    You have zero tolerance to non English speaking countries who want to use the general
    Forum. How is this acceptable?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    You say it isn't ok to use another language, you also say racism will not be tolerated.
    You have zero tolerance to non English speaking countries who want to use the general
    What the heck are u talking about? This is an English speaking forum...

Post Count
    It's acceptable because English is one of the most widely spoken languages world-wide, and people of any and every race are permitted to speak English.

Argument invalid.

Post Count
    I also have a question regarding posting on another player's behalf. Both TZora and I have posted on each other's behalf when there was an issue with the forum. CJ fixed both issues readily and quickly. But if that is now not allowed what process is in place to contact a forum admin in a way that will be responded to. Most of the forum admin do not take pms and I don't think the contact us link at the bottom of the page is ever responded to.

I don't have a problem with the rule if there is a viable process for handling issues in place.
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post

We have people from all around the world in here, if everyone used their native language no one would understand what anyone is saying.

If you go to France you speak French, if you go to Germany you speak german, if you come to an english speaking forum you speak English.
    Show some respect man and stop calling people racist.

Post Count
    Not trying to argue since I really hate arguing....but, anyone why gets butthurt over comments directed at them on a game forum should just give up the internets altogether. It's not the place for you.

Months back, people on this very forum accused me of being Rodrigo Ferraz (a synthol addled Brazilian body builder) that looked absolutely nothing like me. The only common denominator being that we are both Latino. The only thing I could draw from this at the time being that their own prejudices make them think we all look the same. It's unfortunate that there are still those among us that walk around with this ugliness, but so be it.

This, combined with the private (yet fabulous) photos that were posted on multiple occasions of me without my concent in an attempt to smear my good name as well as bring down the growing force that was the Molly Maguires; would be as good a reason as any to feel Internet bullied. But you know what? I'm a boss. And bosses don't shed tears over the slights of those that don't even lift.

Come at me, bros.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.