Why I've stopped playing this game

feedback for the guys at Gree...

1/ Can only have 50 active units. This makes everything to do with unit training and evolving a really tedious chore. In BTD you have the same 50 units active, but you can train from the reserve. Why can't you do the same here? That's if it's needed from a technical point of view, can't see any other reason for it.

2/ Running the same battles over and over again does become boring, no matter how well that part of the game has been designed. There needs to be more to do. Unusual for a Gree game to have so little to work on.

3/ the sheer time needed to play competitively is a turn off for me, from time to time I can give a game an hour or two of solid play, but this needs a lot more commitment than that.

I hope that helps a little, this is a neat concept and it would come back to it if the unit problems were sorted and there was some more flesh on the bones.

Go Liberators (particularly in BtD, lol)

I'd disagree on the little to do. In fact this little to do gives room to max out what you like about the game. Crime city and modern war was so much better in the beginning. You could pass some time and didn't feel left behind if you were gone for a couple of days. Now, with those games, you have to play daily or you're eaten up by those players with deep pockets.

I do agree with the tedious active units versus storage.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

I agree with the OP on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    I'd disagree on the little to do. In fact this little to do gives room to max out what you like about the game. Crime city and modern war was so much better in the beginning. You could pass some time and didn't feel left behind if you were gone for a couple of days. Now, with those games, you have to play 24/7 or you're eaten up by those players with deep pockets.

I do agree with the tedious active units versus storage.
    fixed it for ya

i hope they can include some form of camp building/upgrade in the future

and the 30 energy and 3 morale cap is..... miserable

How is this possible

Please tell me how a player can have the final ultra rare reward for the CURRENT EVENT promoted to lvl 50 already before you add the unit to chests. The final reward offers two ultra rare ideal defenders that allow allows you to promote it to lvl 30. How is it possible to already have one promoted to lvl 50 before Gree even adds the unit to the chests??? To my understanding you guys do not add the final reward ultra rare unit to chests until after the event. You guys even make an announcement after the event is over stating new ultra rare unit has been added to gold chests. I have attached a screen shot of the unit in question and the player's name is buchunhan. Tadaah please explain this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Amadeus; 07-31-2014 at 03:16 PM.