Please Rename LTB's to LTPB's - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Rename LTB's to LTPB's

Post Count
    If you just want the free version, just look up any of Lupo's posts. He was always more than happy to tell you your failures and what made him so great at this game. Basically, he was me without the awesome pecs.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    I can get that from talking to my boss...or wife!

Now how about an LTB that only crappy players can buy? It can be like the "town landfill" or something. IPH over $1 million doesn't qualify!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    When I started, I couldn't afford the NIS, WSFG, Psgoda, Dockside mill, Shiner still, etc etc. I'm not on the forum crying. I built my iph up and now I can buy any ltb gree throws at me. Put your man pants on OP, get off the forum and in the game building.
    I don't know why, but I just crack up every time I see your handle.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've only 800k iph and I struggle to have enough for LTBs. Rather than come here and cry though I'm continually working on it... At the end of the day the long time players need something they can do with relative ease and those, like us, who are newish need to just man up and play catch up when I started I thought LTBs were always gonna be out of my league, now I'm buying 2 with usually an upgrade or two as well... If you work on your IPH properly it doesn't take long.

Post Count
    If I didn't know any better, I would think some of you are trying to hurt my feelings with these "crying" comments!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I didnt build any ltbs when I started first one I was able to get wascthe circus tent and then missed a few more before finally being able to get them all, still cant upgrade them though.

Growing iph is part of the game expecting special buildings to be handed to you isnt. If everyone gets everything what is the point? Its not about the rich getting richer its about rewarding players who have spent time on their iph.

Just relax and dont worry about it, eventually bc of stat inflation you will be stronger than the older players. Many ppl put lots of skill points into att/def. Newer players can put all stat points into energy thus getting much farther on ltqs.

So while many players hard work on iph gives them an advantage. Grees changes gives you an advantage. The difference being you will continue to grow your iph while older players cant make up for your advantage. I would gladly give up my 'high priced' ltbs to be able to redo my stat points

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    where can i find lupos game mechanic's class? I guess I stink at forums too

Its a joke.. Lupo got into a forum war with a few people and mentioned game mechanics.. they use it to mock him now
    retired

Post Count
    Here's a question, what's the point of iph? I really don't see a point. I hear all the time that money is power in this game.. but that's entirely not the case. Gold is power, because gold pays for events. Only use I've ever had with money was paying for the old store items in order to complete the non-limited time quests (bet half of you are like wait, people actually still do those?) and the throwback arcade (not for iph, but for the items). Only other use I see for it is buying syndicate bonuses, and those prices are beyond my belief.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    ... Says the guy with the ITTY BITTY iph?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    If you were better at the game you could buy them. Take Lupo's class on game mechanics, for a start.

This thread really should have been locked after this post.

Any player can jump in the game and get the LTBs now, it used to not be the case.

This wasn't any different than transtech building, dockside mill last year for many people. Those were HARDER to get then these buildings now. Your salty tears have no effect on this forum, its really your own fault you can't afford these LTBs.

You've really been through SIX (as you claim) of these LTBs you couldn't afford and didn't get one? That's you sucking, sorry to be blunt.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 06-05-2014 at 04:40 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    ... Says the guy with the ITTY BITTY iph?
    Exactly c;

19k iph ftw
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Here's a question, what's the point of iph? I really don't see a point. I hear all the time that money is power in this game.. but that's entirely not the case. Gold is power, because gold pays for events. Only use I've ever had with money was paying for the old store items in order to complete the non-limited time quests (bet half of you are like wait, people actually still do those?) and the throwback arcade (not for iph, but for the items). Only other use I see for it is buying syndicate bonuses, and those prices are beyond my belief.

I think best example of money being power is current syndicate bonuses.. The higher the IPH the more cash you when you buy cash. You can't buy the bonuses with gold.

Example: H bought most of the bonuses for buckwheat connection with game cash. Her iph allowed her to buy very large quantities of cash versus the rest of us. Since the purchase of a vault of cash is iph dependent i am curious how much a vault of cash give for say applemacguy

Also you can't buy the ltb buildings with gold. You need the cash to start the purchase and cash to begin the upgrade. NO iph and you can't use gold to get things going
    retired

Post Count
    I think some of you missed the spirit of this post, didn't comprehend the first post, or just want to make a similar point. 1) my iph is low. That's my fault, as stated in my first post. 2)it's the last 5, not 6. I thought I corrected that later in thread. vinnies chop shop was $50 mil, not 100. The rest have been over $100 mil since February and the throwback arcade. 3) never anywhere did I say or imply that these buildings should be given to me, or anyone. 4) my original post stated that long time players get the raw deal in the game -- I think this is your reward 5) I'm having fun. Hope you are too. Enjoy!

Post Count
    If you think a post is nonresponsive, the poster might not be responding to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post

Now how about an LTB that only crappy players can buy? It can be like the "town landfill" or something. IPH over $1 million doesn't qualify!
    They have that already. Its called a laundromat.